The Trustlex ENH-1000 Dissolved Hydrogen Tester (molecular hydrogen meter) is better than any other method that I have found, of measuring dissolved Hydrogen (molecular hydrogen) in water.
The electrode of the ENH-1000 was developed originally for detecting dissolved hydrogen during laboratory/medical research of patients consuming molecular hydrogen enriched (ionized) water. This product is Japanese-made and is medical testing equipment. It should last many, many years, with the proper care and use.
- Measures the concentration of molecular hydrogen (dissolved hydrogen antioxidants), either as parts per billion or parts per million.
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (installed). Consumes very little electricity.
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes.
- The sensor tip part might need to be periodically cleaned to maintain accurate measurements.
- This is a special sensor for detecting dissolved hydrogen in water. Do not use in hot liquids, juice or tea.
- The electrode can be purchased separately.
- Dimension of box: 9.4 x 8.3 x 2.2 inches
To use this electrode with alkaline ionized water you need to keep it oxidized (open and exposed to the air) in between uses. You may need to do light sanding/polishing of the electrode from time to time in order to maintain accuracy. Even when you first get the product it requires a little sanding/polishing for greatest accuracy.