I really make it my business to test and compare every water ionizer: expensive, inexpensive & cheap water ionizers, alike. There are some expensive water ionizers that I absolutely don’t recommend, such as Life Water Ionizers. There are mid-priced and cheap water ionizers as well that I don’t recommend. Then again there are many brands of water ionizers that I do recommend, so read on to find out why. I can’t cover all the brands of water ionizers in this one post, but to see more you should visit my Water Ionizer Comparison Chart page.
Expensive Water Ionizers
Enagic Water Ionizers:
Enagic water ionizers are fine, but watch out for a few things with these water ionizers.
1. Higher price is necessary in order to pay for the $2700 worth of pay-out over 8 levels of commissions
2. Excessive, fabricated claims about what the water ionizer can do and how it compares to other water ionizers.
3. Plate damage and other issues caused from additives to the water.
4. False claims against Jupiter and other good water ionizer companies, stemming from word-of-mouth, behind-closed-doors MLM meetings.
5. The self-cleaning system is insufficient to keep the platinum plate free of scaling and becoming damaged by sodium corrosion.
Read more about Enagic Kangen Water Ionizers.
Vesta Water Ionizer
The Vesta water ionizer is priced on the high side, but well under the price of the Enagic. Actually, for all that you are getting with the Vesta, the prices seem a little backwards [The Enagic should be lower-priced than the Vesta]. The Vesta water ionizer is very well-designed on the inside of the water cell. Its 9 plates are able to do a fantastic job of ionizing water, and the filters are US-made, very high quality, and tested to remove everything bad in the water, even pharmaceuticals and Chromium-6!
As a cautionary note, after inserting the filters they have to be screw-tightened, and sometimes customers think the ionizer is leaking, when in fact the filters weren’t screwed down tight enough. This is just something you need to get used to with the Vesta.
The on-board computerized continuous-cleaning and power-boosting functions of the Vesta water ionizer makes it a great choice for anyone wanting to get a fast flow-rate and wide range of pH for their source water, while also getting fantastic ORP. The plates of the Vesta water ionizer won’t scale up, like the Enagic and other, cheaper, water ionizer plates that don’t have continuous cleaning.
Jupiter Water Ionizers
Jupiter has a wide range of water ionizer selections, from the inexpensive Venus to the more pricey Ultra Delphi Under-Sink water ionizer. With all of the Jupiter water ionizers, though, you can count on high-quality of design and manufacture. I would say the Jupiter water ionizers are among the easiest water ionizers to use. The filters simply pop in and out [there is no room for user-error].
The filters are also of the same high-quality as the Vesta water ionizer.
Jupiter water ionizers [except the Venus] all have continuous-cleaning, so you won’t get internal water cell scaling and you also don’t have to wait for acid-wash cleanings [as is the way most water ionizers self-clean the plates inside the water cell.
Inexpensive Water Ionizers
Nexus Water Ionizers
Nexus brand water ionizers are manufactured and designed with almost as high-quality as the Jupiter water ionizers. The prices are kept low so as to accommodate people on tight budgets. The Nexus Smart models even have continuous-cleaning! The Nexus water ionizers are definitely inexpensive, but not cheap in the sense of low-quality at all.i
Cheap Water Ionizers
Some water ionizers should be avoided! Check to see where the water ionizer is made. Why? One reason is the track record for Chinese-made electronics is not good. Electronics are at the heart of your water ionizer, and regardless of what the stated warranty is, it is unlikely that these water ionizers will last as long as the better-quality Korean or Japanese water ionizers.
The Chinese are fairly big into water filtration, and depending on the quality of manufacturer, I would rather suggest a water filter system from China than a water ionizer system which was electric. Learn more about Chinese Water Ionizers.
Related Posts & Pages:
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.