The Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer is one of the better of the non-electric-water-ionizers a cool device which alkalizes and ionizes the water without using electricity. It hooks up to the sink with a diverter, included.
Alkaline Water Plus has tested many water-ionizer-devices and is impressed with this one. It hooks directly to your faucet and is easy to use. The Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer by AOK Health is also pretty easy to set up, but watch the video, and read the amended transcript below it, for tips to make the set up and filter-changing even easier.
After unpacking the parts you’ll see that the main body of the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer is put together already for you. This is very handy, but there are a couple of things you still need to do to set it up. First you’ll want to screw the diverter onto your faucet, making sure to push the 1/4 inch hosing into it until it’s fully seated. Read more about installing a diverter.
Next put two o-rings onto the end of the spout. Don’t insert the spout until later though. With the spout you should know that it’s breakable, and so be careful to remove it and store it in a safe place whenever you’re going to be moving the purifier around or changing the filter.
You will now want to insert the hosing into the quick-connect fitting under the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer device. Make sure to give it an extra push to ensure it’s seated properly.
A cool trick that I like to do with all of my alkaline water machines is to cut the hosing a little ways from the alkaline machine and then insert a quick-connect union there. This makes un-hooking the machine much easier. My favorite quick-connect union is the shut-off valve. I love shut-offs, because they make dis-connecting and re-connecting the device easier, but they also help you to control the flow of the alkaline ionized water out of the machine in order to get the best results for pH and ORP.
Once the hosing is hooked to the faucet it’s time to insert the spout. Swivel the top piece on the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer until the spout is facing the direction you want. Pour at least a few gallons worth of water through the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer until the water runs crystal clear and you’re ready to enjoy the great benefits of alkaline ionized water from this simple non-electric device.
Changing Filters on the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer
Every 6 months or so you should change the filter on the Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer. Here are the simple instructions to do that:
1) Remove and safely store the spout.
2) Using the filter wrench, provided, unscrew the top of the housing.
3) Twist off the top piece that holds the spout.
4) Using a butter knife or similar tool, pry the filter out of the housing. Do this gently, all around, until it can easily be pulled out.
5) Insert the new filter and push down firmly until it’s fully seated.
6) Push on the top piece that holds the spout firmly and slowly until it’s fully seated.
7) Screw on the top of the housing, firmly.
8) Insert the spout and swivel it to be facing the direction you want.
9) Pour water through until it runs crystal clear.
Note: If your Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer slows down in flow-rate but it’s not filter-changing time yet, you can clean the filter ceramic. Simply follow the directions, above, to remove the filter. Then clean the filter, by gently scrubbing with the pad provided, and re-insert it.
[Formerly called alkastream-water-ionizer]
[Note: With all water-ionizer-filters they are not able to provide an unlimited continuous-flow, such as one would have with an electric water ionizer. The reason is that the time-release magnesium in the water-ionizer-filter runs out after about one or two quarts, depending on the non-electric-water-ionizer system you are using. There is a wait-period of about 30-60 minutes, until the magnesium is readied again for more great ionizing.]
Electric vs Mineral-Based Water Ionizer SystemsThere are two types of systems which will ionize water. One is electric, a water ionizer machine, which involves electrolysis of water. The other filters and ionizes the water using minerals [mainly magnesium, tourmaline, zeolite, etc.] and usually some sort of magnets [usually magnetized ceramics] to lightly ionize. All portable water [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.