I’m in Florida right now and am excited to test the Nexus Smart water ionizer and the new Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer [a non-electric water ionizer]! I’ve been drinking ionized water from both of these water ionizers for a couple of weeks now, and it’s been really great.
Why Did I Install these Water Ionizer Devices in a Bathroom?
Well…I actually will be in hotels for several weeks and won’t have access to a regular sink. I simply refuse to go without ionized water, so for me this water ionizer installation technique is a perfect solution.
In the video I show two types of water ionizer devices; electric vs non-electric water ionizers. You can see how I have installed these water ionizers in the hotel bathroom. I demonstrate how easy and fast it is to get ionized water from either water ionizer device!
The reason I have both water ionizer devices is that I’m doing some extensive testing of the new Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer [which is a non-electric water ionizer filter device]. One of the great features of this non-electric water ionizer is that it is quite inexpensive. It ionizes magnesium primarily [and actually adds magnesium to the water in order to boost ionization]. My body likes the extra ionized magnesium and so I’ve been enjoying using it. I still like the full benefits of ionizing all of the alkaline minerals [calcium, potassium, etc.] that you get with an electric water ionizer better, so I had to also bring the Nexus New Smart water ionizer with me too. The combination is awesome using both!
Results of Comparing Both Water Ionizer Systems
1. Of course the electric water ionizer is more powerful, but they both ionize Florida water very well. The Alkaline Ionizer Purifier Energizer [non-electric water ionizer filter device] brought the neutral pH Florida water up to a nice 8.5 pH and the Nexus New Smart water ionizer brought it up to what I call a perfect 9.5 pH! The Nexus Smart water ionizer’s antioxidant-levels [ORP] were in the range of -500 and the water ionizer filter was a bit under -200.
2, The taste of both are what I consider as perfect of a “water taste” as you can get. By the way – I also had installed the 2-filter PureEasy system for extra filtration [which removes cysts, fungus, any biological elements or microorganisms at all, along with the normal chemicals]. You can see this complete line-up of water ionizer and filters fits quite nicely in this tiny hotel bathroom!
Bonus for Those Who Test their Ionized Water with ORP Meters
If you test your water ionizer with an ORP meter this is a good video to watch. As a bonus I demonstrate in this video is my newest method of cleaning the ORP meter that I’m using. You can see how quickly I brought the ORP meter back to optimum condition using just a small strip of a scotch-brite pad.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.