Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine
The Biobase hydrogen gas machines have been around the longest and are the strongest and most reliable of all residential hydrogen gas machines. Biobase is one of the best names for high-quality in medical equipment.
You may choose among three models of Biobase hydrogen gas machine to suit your needs.
All Biobase models give ample hydrogen levels to fit all possible uses of hydrogen. Whether it's for breathing or for making hydrogen water, or even for making hydrogen rich other liquids, any of the Biobase models will do it.
The Biobase Hydrogen gas machine produces an abundant amount of molecular hydrogen antioxidants (hydrogen gas) for inhaling or making hydrogen water. It is quite beneficial to inhale hydrogen gas, and is the subject of hundreds of scientific tests. Whether you are a health professional (doctor, naturopathic physician, chiropractor, etc.) or simply an interested lay person, this molecular hydrogen machine is about as good as you can get. The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine is a wonderful way to bring the healing benefits of molecular hydrogen to your patients or family in a wide variety of ways.
TWO CHOICES OF HGC-300 BIOBASE HYDROGEN GAS MACHINES
The 300T and 300L models as pictured are very similar to each other, with only a few differences: Laboratory, Trim and Stylized (molded plastic). Any of these models can be used at home or in a clinic. I personally like the Laboratory Type better, because it has a built in drying tube and its design is simplicity, itself (plus the price is better).
- Basic Original Laboratory Model:
- [HGC-300-L] The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine Basic Original Laboratory Model is built for either lab or home use. It has a perfect 180 ml/min flow-rate of 99.999% pure hydrogen gas. It's fairly light (24 pounds) and simple to set up and use. The lab-model is the only one of the three models with a drying tube built in. I like the drying tube feature when using it as an inhaler [Note: Silicon for the drying tube is not included.]
- Trim Home Design:
- [HGC-300-T] The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine Trim Home Design is 4 pounds lighter than the basic laboratory model and is a bit trimmer. It has 200 ml/min flow-rate of 99.99% pure hydrogen gas and is simple to set up and use.
Breathing hydrogen gas a wonderfully refreshing way to relax while you're getting the therapeutic healthy benefits of hydrogen antioxidants.
The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine can Double as a Hydrogen Water Generator!
Simply hook up a hose instead of a cannula and drop it into a glass, bowl or pitcher of water and after about 5-10 minutes the water will be saturated with molecular hydrogen.
Instructions for Use
- Your hydrogen gas machine comes with a little bit of water in the line, to keep the membrane moist.
- The first thing to do is unpack it carefully and fill the tank with deionized water of 2 mega-ohms or higher.
- Place the cannula hose on the port, and you are ready for regular breathing.
- Turn the machine on, and you're ready to breathe H2.
- Normal breathing time is about 20 minutes. Note: The machine should be used for no longer than a few hours at a time (with 1/2 hour break periods between uses).
- You can set it up to pump H2 into a water jug (any sized jug). Drinking hydrogen water is even more beneficial than breathing. Note: You can pump H2 into other types of liquid as well if you want.
- About every 3 months the water in the tank should be replaced (always use deionized water of 2 mega-ohms or higher).
Note: There is an empty desiccant tube in the Biobase HGC-300-L. These can be filled with allochronic silica gel (desiccants) at your option. Using desiccants in a hydrogen machine helps to dry out the gas (which makes it more purely hydrogen). I like breathing dry hydrogen better than moist hydrogen gas personally, because it feels a little better to my lungs.
Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine 2-Year Warranty
The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine is built to last a lifetime, with a sturdy case (whether metal or molded plastic) and durable parts. Alkaline Water Plus offers a 2-year (or 5,000 hours of use) parts & labor warranty for Biobase hydrogen gas machines purchased from us. Shipping for warranty fulfillment is the responsibility of the customer.
Read more about molecular hydrogen benefits.
Caution: Don't Allow the Membrane to Dry Out.
With hydrogen machines the membrane that produces the hydrogen can easily dry out if the machine is stored without using it for several months.
How to do a Vinegar Wash With the Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine
If the flow-rate of your hydrogen gas machine goes lower than optimum for that machine, do a vinegar wash as follows:
- First, pour out all the water of tank using the drain hose. (If it's clean water, you can store it temporarily and put it back in the machine at step 9 if you want.)
- Fill the tank with distilled white vinegar, and then turn on the switch for 30 seconds.
- Check the flow-rate. If it's going up, that's good.
- Wait about 20 minutes (with the machine off) and then try steps 2 & 3 again.
- It should be improving. Repeat the above, until the flow is stabilized at a high level for that machine.
- If the flow is not increasing well enough, you should leave the white vinegar in the machine overnight (or for 10 hours).
- After the flow is normal, the cleaning is completed.
- After cleaning, pour all the white vinegar out of the water tank and rinse the water tank with distilled water as follows: fill up with distilled water wait about 10 minutes; then empty the distilled water out of the tank. (You may save the vinegar for later use if you want.)
- Finally fill the tank to the proper level with qualified water (distilled or deionized water, whichever the manufacturer suggests).
Dimensions: 300-L [14x9x15 inches]
Power Supply: 110v, 50-60 Hz
Power Consumption: 150W
Hydrogen Production: 300-L [180 ml/min]; 300-T
All Biobase hydrogen gas machines are in stock, and will ship within 2 business days of order, unless otherwise noted. They are sold as final-sales. They qualify for refund (less 15% restocking fee) only if returned within 10 days of receiving them. No refund is possible unless the machine is returned either unused or is in like-new condition, including all packaging and parts.