The Excel MX-99 water ionizer is made by the Impart Group in Japan and is an upgrade of the Excel IE-900. [See below, for see more about the Impart Group.] It's a great-quality water ionizer and will give you many years of fantastic ionized water.
The MX-99 water ionizer will give a wide range of pH and ORP, produced by adding salt into the electolysis chamber.
The Impart Excel MX-99 is one of the most respected Japanese water ionizers. For alkaline drinking levels of ionized water it will easily produce the pH you need [between 8.5 and 9.5], but the MX-99 will also produce more strong alkaline water for cleaning purposes, especially if you add salt. [Note: Adding salt to the source water of a water ionizer can cause eventual corrosion of the plates if you don't properly rinse out the water ionizer after each use of salt.]
Features of the Excel MX-99 Water Ionizer
* Built in temperature sensor
* Microcomputer monitored flow rate
* Makes super acidic water, as low as 2.5 pH, using common table salt
* Automatic self-cleaning electrolysis chamber
* Antibacterial activated charcoal filter
* Five large platinum coated titanium electrolysis plates
Note: All pH and ORP levels are approximate, depending on local water supply, because water ionizers don't always work the same in every location.
Model No. MX-99
- * Power Source: 120v
- * Power Consumption: Max. 200w
- * Continuous Run Time: 40 min.
- * Filter Capacity: 1579 gallons
- * Safety Features: Over current, over-voltage, water temperature
- * Size: 10.63 x 11.81 x 5.51 inches
- * Weight: 9.24 lbs.
- * Warranty: 1 year bumper-to-bumper and 5 years electrolysis chamber [provided you send it in for servicing once a year at the cost of about $39.
The Toyo Metal company split into two companies: Enagic and Imparte Group. The original engineers from Toyo moved out on their own to operate under a new name called the Impart Group. The MX-99 represents the best achievement of these Japanese experts. They claim it is better than the SD-501.
Impart water ionizers come with a 30-day satisfaction warranty, with a 15% restocking fee if returned.
The MX-99 comes with 5 large platinum coated titanium electrolysis plates. The makers of the Excel MX-99 has refused to add more plates than this. Their extensive testing and experience in making water ionizers has taught them that more plates does not make a better machine. The MX-99 already comes with 8 slots, but only 5 slots are occupied with plates. The engineers claim that the spacing between the plates is important to the overall performance and durability of their water ionizer.
The Excel MX-99 is recognized by the Japanese government as a medical device. The medical device approval number is 219AK8ZX00147000 JAPAN
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed