|All orders for the hydrogen machines from AlkalineWaterPlus are pre-orders, and will be delivered approximately 3 weeks after the date of order. We do this to ensure you are always getting the latest upgrade of the machine, freshly made.|
Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine -- Great Deal!
The Biobase Hydrogen gas machine produces an abundant amount of molecular hydrogen antioxidants (hydrogen gas) for inhaling. It is quite beneficial to inhale hydrogen gas, and is the subject of dozens of scientific tests. Whether you are a health professional (doctor, naturopathic physician, chiropractor, etc.) or simply an interested lay person, this molecular hydrogen machine is about as good as you can get. We have the price marked down for introductory purposes, but hurry...this price won't last very long.The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine is a wonderful way to bring the healing benefits of molecular hydrogen to your patients or family in a wide variety of ways.
The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine has a powerful 180-200 ml/min flow-rate of 99.999% pure hydrogen gas. It's simple to set up and use. It's a wonderfully refreshing way to relax. There are many special uses for this hydrogen machine that I have discovered over the past few months of using it.
The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine can Double as a Hydrogen Water Generator!
Simply drop the cannula hose into a glass, bowl or pitcher of water and after about 5 minutes the water will contain as much molecular hydrogen in it as most water ionizers or hydrogen water machines will produce.
Instructions for Use
- As the first step when you receive your new machine, do a vinegar wash as described below. This will moisten up the membrane and unclog the pores of the pumping mechanisms to ensure it gives the best flow-rate.
- After the vinegar wash, and after you rinse the tank with distilled water, fill the tank with preferrably deionized water of 2 mega-ohms or higher. Alternately you may use distilled water in the tank, but when doing this you may have to do the vinegar wash cleaning process more frequently.
- Place the cannula hose on the port, and you are ready for regular breathing.
- The machine should be used for no longer than a few hours at a time (with 1/2 hour break periods between uses).
- You can set it up to pump H2 into a water jug (any sized jug). Drinking hydrogen water is the preferred method used in most research trials and is a great way to consume the hydrogen (my favorite way).
- About every 3 months the water in the tank should be changed.
Note: There is an empty desiccant tube in the Biobase that can be filled with allochroic silicagel (desiccants) at your option. Using dessicants in a hydrogen machine helps to dry out the gas (which makes it more purely hydrogen). I like breathing dry hydrogen better than moist hydrogen gas personally, because it feels a little better to my lungs.
Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine Warranty
The Biobase Hydrogen Gas Machine can possibly last up to 10 years or more. It is very well-built. I would imagine that the more heavily you use it the faster it would probably wear out. Warranty is 2 years. Shipping for warranty fulfillment is the responsibility of the customer.
Read more about molecular hydrogen benefits.
Testing and Comparing the Biobase and SPE270 Hydrogen Gas Machines
Both machines perform extremely well. This particular test shows dropping a cannula hose into a cup of water for each machine and compares how fast and well the water becomes saturated with H2 Molecular Hydrogen Antioxidants. So, not only is the Hydrogen gas inhaler a great way in itself to breathe in the benefits of Molecular Hydrogen while relaxing, but one can also create powerful, molecular-hydrogen-enriched water in only a few minutes.
Caution: Don't Allow the Membrane to Dry Out.
With hydrogen machines the membrane that produces the hydrogen can easily dry out if the machine is stored without using it for several months. This is why we do not stock these machines and make sure that we order newly-made hydrogen machines "on-demand" for our customers. We apologize for the 3-week wait, but I assure you it is worth it. Note: If you ever do allow this Hydrogen machine to dry out, simply follow the instructions for a vinegar wash, below.
How to do a Vinegar Wash With a Hydrogen Gas Machine
If the flow-rate of your hydrogen gas machine goes lower than optimum for that machine, do a vinegar wash as follows:
- First, pour out all the water of tank using the drain hose. (If it's clean water, you can store it temporarily and put it back in the machine at step 9 if you want.)
- Fill the tank with distilled white vinegar, and then turn on the switch for 30 seconds.
- Check the flow-rate. If it's going up, that's good.
- Wait about 20 minutes (with the machine off) and then try steps 2 & 3 again.
- It should be improving. Repeat the above, until the flow is stabilized at a high level for that machine.
- If the flow is not increasing well enough, you should leave the white vinegar in the machine overnight (or for 10 hours).
- After the flow is normal, the cleaning is completed.
- After cleaning, pour all the white vinegar out of the water tank and rinse the water tank with distilled water as follows: fill up with distilled water wait about 10 minutes; then empty the distilled water out of the tank. (You may save the vinegar for later use if you want.)
- Finally fill the tank to the proper level with qualified water (distilled or deionized water, whichever the manufacturer suggests).
Dimensions: 17x9x14 inches
Warranty: 2 Years from date of delivery.
Customers also viewed