|All orders for the hydrogen machines from AlkalineWaterPlus are pre-orders, and will be delivered approximately 3 weeks after the date of order. We do this to ensure you are always getting the latest upgrade of the machine, freshly made.|
Brand new in August, 2019 -- High Efficiency MEA-H2 Machine
(HYDROGEN GAS INHALER & HYDROGEN WATER MACHINE)
- The MEA-H2 High Efficiency Hydrogen Machine uses DuPont's latest technology in SPE (Solid Polymer Electrolyte) pure hydrogen production. This technology is described in depth in this article about MEA.
- The engineering team (designers) of the MEA H2 Machine are regularly trained and updated in the latest hydrogen production techniques by DuPont. In particular they are experts in purity and efficiency when it comes to producing molecular hydrogen machines. And, from that background, this machine was made.
- The MEA High Efficiency H2 Machine is brand new in Aug., 2019, using the very latest DuPont technology.
- What does this upgrade in H2 generators mean to you? The MEA technology is smaller, yet more powerful, than its predecessor, SPE/PEM. It uses SPE/PEM, but with MEA (Micro Electrode Array) the membranes are arranged in such a way as to be more powerful and efficient. In the long run, the High Efficiency H2 Machine will last a whole lot longer than the earlier models. It will give you the purest 99.999% quality of molecular hydrogen (just like the earlier SPE H2 models), however due to the MEA ability to produce more hydrogen with far less energy, you can expect your hydrogen machine to last longer and produce more H2. It's also smaller and so is more portable than other H2 gas machines of its kind.
- The original breakthrough by DuPont was SPE/PEM (solid polymer electrolyte / proton exchange membranes). SPE/PEM guaranteed purity of hydrogen production, whereas earlier methods of producing hydrogen were not nearly as pure and healthy.
- MEA SPE technology is the newest technology by DuPont, where a series of proton exchange membranes are stacked in such a way to get the best results.
- The MEA PEM [proton exchange membrane] is DuPont's latest and best version of the proton exchange membrane.
- Best materials: The plates are Japanese platinum electrodes [highest quality]. The earlier SPE/PEM electrodes were made of pure titanium, but this latest DuPont technology (MEA) includes using the highest quality of platinum coated titanium electrodes from Japan. The extra price of using platinum in the plates is offset by the cost savings of the highly efficient design, so overall you are getting better quality with no raise in price.
- The H2 flow is up to 300 ml/min. Most SPE/PEM hydrogen gas machines will give about 180 ml/min of H2 flow per port, however the strength and efficiency of the MEA High Efficiency H2 Machine comes to play in this extra added advantage of such a high flow-rate of hydrogen to a single port.
- 99.999% H2 gas purity
- The MEA-H2 is really light-years ahead of any other SPE/PEM H2 gas machine.
- The MEA High Efficiency H2 Machine is both a hydrogen gas machine and a H2 water maker. It is very sharp and professional-looking; small enough to be considered portable; produces optimum levels of H2 gas for breathing; and if you immerse the hose into a bottle of water it will saturate it with H2 in just a few minutes (depending on the strength you want).
Using the MEA-H2 Hydrogen Machine
MEA High Efficiency H2 Generator, you could be watching a movie, curling up to a good book, or any number of sit-still activities and experience the benefits of molecular hydrogen (powerful antioxidants) with each passing second as you breathe. There are many benefits of molecular hydrogen and personally I like to consume it in every way possible. So, I definitely use this machine regularly and recommend it as a wonderful investment and addition to your healthy home.
The MEA-H2 High Efficiency Hydrogen Machine is a very advanced piece of equipment for either home or professional use. This is one of the strongest hydrogen gas machines you can buy.
Administering H2 Gas gives you antioxidants in its purest and simplest form to go to work instantly to help fight free-radical damage. See the Molecular Hydrogen page for more information about this.
How to use the MEA High Efficiency H2 Machine as an H2-Gas Inhaler
- To set it up, you first add distilled water or deionized water to a reservoir within the MEA High Efficiency H2 machine. Fill it to between the low and high markings on the front water level indicator. Make sure to use the funnel while filling. Spilling water into the machine itself could result in damage.
- Remove the rubber cap over the H2 outlet. Push the cannula into that port.
- Assemble the plug/power pack. Plug the machine in.
- Turn the machine on.
- Use the "Setting" button on the top of the machine to set it for both your desired session time and speed of flow.
- Session time: A single push of the Setting button will toggle your session time up in 10-minute increments...all the way up to a maximum of 180 minutes. After 180 another push brings it back to zero.
- Flow-rate of H2: You can choose "Low", "Medium" or "High" flow-rates, delivering the H2 in lower and higher amounts as you desire. Low delivers the H2 at about 100 parts per liter of air flow; Medium is about 200; and High goes up to about 270-300.
- The way H2-inhalers work is the cannula fits around your head and two probes fit into the nostrils loosely. When you breathe in through your nose the hydrogen being emitted from the cannula mixes in with the air you are breathing. The fact that hydrogen is so small and permeable means that it can pass through your body and begin to fight free radicals the instant you breathe it. Don't worry about extra hydrogen escaping from the cannula. It will simply act as an antioxidant to your skin, ears, eyes and/or moisturize the air around you. Use it in a well-ventilated room.
- The way you use the MEA-H2 as a hydrogen water maker is to put a cannula hose directly into a cup or bottle of water (I prefer using filtered water). After about 2-4 minutes on high you will have fully saturated hydrogen water in your cup. It may take a tiny bit longer for a full bottle to saturate. Once the water is saturated with hydrogen, it is as stable as any other method of creating H2-water. Hydrogen will eventually reduce in concentration over time, but no faster or slower than the hydrogen in ionized water or in hydrogen water created by the Lourdes HS-72, High-Rich, or any other hydrogen water maker..
Note: While the machine is operating, the membrane generates healthy hydrogen gas from the water and diverts it into a small receptacle. Pure H2 is then pumped into the breathing line (cannula) when you hook it up. The onboard computer system keeps hydrogen levels safe and flowing correctly. Set the timer to tell it when to shut off and relax. The operation of the MEA-H2 is user-friendly.
Caution: Spilling water out of the water bin inside the machine can cause internal damage to the MEA-H2. If you think you accidentally did this, leave the machine unplugged for as long as you think needed for the spilled water to evaporate. Also, it is not recommended to move the machine around a lot once its tank is full of water. There are handles on either side of the MEA-H2 housing that should be used to transport the machine. Try to keep it fairly level if the bin is full of water. DO NOT TURN THE MACHINE ON ITS SIDE WHEN THE BIN CONTAINS WATER.
Making Hydrogen Water With the MEA-H2 High Efficiency Hydrogen Generator
The MEA High Efficiency H2 Generator is a great way to make hydrogen-rich therapeutic water for drinking and hydrogen gas for breathing. Whether you drink hydrogen water or inhale it, the hydrogen gas is so tiny it will travel around to most places in your body. It is slightly different to inhale hydrogen gas vs drink hydrogen water, but with the MEA-H2 hydrogen machine you can have both. I personally feel healthier drinking hydrogen water even though I also like breathing hydrogen gas. With the MEA-H2 High Efficiency Hydrogen Machine you don't have to choose between hydrogen water and hydrogen gas though.
Caution: Don't Allow the Membrane to Dry Out.
With hydrogen machines the membrane that produces the hydrogen can easily dry out if the machine is stored without using it for several months. This is why we do not stock these machines and make sure that we order newly-made hydrogen machines "on-demand" for our customers. We apologize for the 3-week wait, but I assure you it is worth it. Note: If you ever do allow this Hydrogen machine to dry out, simply follow the instructions for a vinegar wash, below.
How to do a Vinegar Wash With a Hydrogen Gas Machine
If the flow-rate of your hydrogen gas machine goes lower than optimum for that machine, do a vinegar wash as follows:
- First, pour out all the water of tank using the drain hose. (If it's clean water, you can store it temporarily and put it back in the machine at step 9 if you want.)
- Fill the tank with distilled white vinegar, and then turn on the switch for 30 seconds.
- Check the flow-rate. If it's going up, that's good.
- Wait about 20 minutes (with the machine off) and then try steps 2 & 3 again.
- It should be improving. Repeat the above, until the flow is stabilized at a high level for that machine.
- If the flow is not increasing well enough, you should leave the white vinegar in the machine overnight (or for 10 hours).
- After the flow is normal, the cleaning is completed.
- After cleaning, pour all the white vinegar out of the water tank and rinse the water tank with distilled water as follows: fill up with distilled water wait about 10 minutes; then empty the distilled water out of the tank. (You may save the vinegar for later use if you want.)
- Finally fill the tank to the proper level with qualified water (distilled or deionized water, whichever the manufacturer suggests).
Molecular Hydrogen's Spectacular Benefits:
Read more about the benefits of Molecular Hydrogen; If you click the link, you can read a full explanation of the benefits of molecular hydrogen. On the same page I also included links to a many of the most recent medical research articles as well (for those who like to do their homework).
Note: The MEA membrane has been tested and is rated for 5,000 hours of pure H2 production.
- That's 5,000 days (about 14 years) if you use it for an hour per day!
- Clinics, using the MEA-H2 8 to10 hours per day would need to have the MEM membrane replaced after about 2 years.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty