The Bacteria Sediment Chemicals Ceramic Filter is the perfect filter or prefilter to use as the first filter in your under-sink filter system or by itself on your counter-top. It will remove up to 99.99% of all sediment, bacteria, fungus and algae. It also contains activated carbon to remove heavy metals, chemicals and improve taste.
The filter system consists of a sturdy housing and an easily-installed ceramic, bacteria removal, filter [called CM-01 Ceramic]. When you get the system you'll need to remove the filter inside the housing to install it properly. It's shipped this way to prevent breakage during shipping. As a special bonus, while supplies last, we will include an extra ceramic filter at no extra charge.
The sticker on the front of the housing is easily removable, making it a neutral color to go with any décor.
Before hooking up or using a new PureEasy filter as a "pre-filter", to a water ionizer make sure to flush it. Otherwise carbon from the PureEasy filter could enter the inlet valve of the water ionizer and clog it.
Flush the filter by allowing water to flow into the drain until it runs clear.
To Purchase the Bacteria Sediment Chemicals Ceramic Filter you have Two choices:
1) The regular counter-top set-up includes a diverter to hook to your faucet, hosing and a spout.
2) The under-sink set up comes with 1/4 inch hosing, installed fittings and a Tee to hook directly to your cold water line under the sink. It does not include a filter faucet or spout, which you will need to purchase yourself. Filter faucets can be found at hardware stores in their water filter sections.
The ceramic filter is washable [with an ordinary Scotch-Brite-Pad] and can last up to 2,000 gallons!
Note: The Bacteria Sediment Chemicals Ceramic filter is shipped inside of the housing, but is factory wrapped. So, the wrapping will need to be removed and then filter installed correctly before use.
The patented dual-ceramic is made of environmental-friendly 100% natural ceramic and compared to other ceramic filters will filter sediment, suspended particles and biological matter even better than commercial ceramic filters.
PureEasy Filter Systems are Long Lasting!
The Bacteria Sediment Chemicals Ceramic filter media is designed to last an average family over a year! The CM-01 ceramic is designed to last even longer! You can clean the ceramic to renew it if at any time the filter's flow-rate slows down.
Instructions for Converting the Bacteria Sediment Chemicals Ceramic Filter System to an Undersink System [or we'll do this for you]
- Remove the product from the box.
- Carefully remove the pieces from the base: spout, housings and the wrapped filters from inside the housings and set all in a safe place.
- Leave the hose intact and just disconnect it from the faucet diverter. Save the diverter.
- Unscrew the spout fitting from the base and set it aside.
- Using plumber’s tape, wrap the tape around the threads of one of the fittings about 6 times around. Smooth out any rough edges. Screw the fitting into the base [where the spout fitting was removed].
- Push the loose hosing into the quick-connect fitting that you just screw into the base.
- You are now ready to hook the two ends of hosing into the filter faucet and Tee which you will need to purchase separately [locally].
- The stickers on the front of PureEasy filters are removable.
- Click here for replacement filters.
To Install Under the Sink You will need:
- A filter faucet to dispense the filtered water above the sink. [Note: We don't sell this item.]
- An Angle Stop Adapter (Tee) to hook your ¼ inch hosing to the cold water line under your sink. Here's a link to our Tee, which we have found to be the best and easiest one to use.