|This water ionizer is not available right now. We'll update this page when we know more.|
The Excel IE-900 is a very effective water ionizer model made by the Japanese Impart Group. It has been around for about 10 years, but is still a very good choice of water ionizer. It's a great-quality water ionizer and will give you many years of fantastic ionized water.
The Excel IE-900 water ionizer will give a wide range of pH and ORP. If you want to be assured of the highest/lowest pH capablitiies, this water ionizer will do it because it uses a special sodium solution in the electolysis chamber to produce this. [Note: Adding salt to the source water of a water ionizer can cause eventual corrosion of the plates if you don't properly rinse out the water ionizer after each use of salt.]
For alkaline drinking levels of ionized water it will easily produce the pH you need [between 8.5 and 9.5] with no solutions added.
FEATURES OF THE Excel IE-900 WATER IONIZER
* Built in temperature sensor
* Microcomputer monitored flow rate
* Makes super acidic water, as low as 2.5 pH, using common table salt
* Automatic self-cleaning electrolysis chamber
* Antibacterial activated charcoal filter
* Five large platinum coated titanium electrolysis plates
Note: All pH and ORP levels are approximate, depending on local water supply, because water ionizers don't always work the same in every location.
MODEL NO. IE-900
- * Power Source: 120v
- * Power Consumption: Max. 200w
- * Continuous Run Time: 40 min.
- * Filter Capacity: 1579 gallons
- * Safety Features: Over current, over-voltage, water temperature
- * Size: 10.63 x 11.81 x 5.51 inches
- * Weight: 9.24 lbs.
- * Warranty: 1 year bumper-to-bumper and 5 years electrolysis chamber [provided you send it in to the manufacturer for servicing once a year.
The Toyo Metal company split into two companies: Enagic and Imparte Group. The original engineers from Toyo moved out on their own to operate under a new name called the Impart Group. The MX-99 represents the best achievement of these Japanese experts. They claim it is better than the SD-501.
The Excel IE-900 comes with 5 large platinum coated titanium electrolysis plates. The makers of the Excel IE-900 has refused to add more plates than this. Their extensive testing and experience in making water ionizers has taught them that more plates does not make a better machine. The Excel IE-900 already comes with 8 slots, but only 5 slots are occupied with plates. The engineers claim that the spacing between the plates is important to the overall performance and durability of their water ionizer.
The Excel IE-900 is recognized by the Japanese government as a medical device. The medical device approval number is 219AK8ZX00147000 JAPAN
Impart water ionizers come with a 30-day satisfaction warranty, with a 15% restocking fee if returned.
Customers also viewed