Everyone needs the Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter!
Neutralizing the chlorine in your water on contact, the Radiant Wash Vitamin C Shower filter will significantly improve the condition of your skin and texture of your hair. [Shower head not included] Main features:
- Capable of working continuously up to 100 hours, regardless of the flow rate or quality of your water, and performs effectively in cold, warm and hot water.
- Completely neutralizes all chlorine and chloramine molecules; preventing the molecules from being inhaled and absorbed into your body.
- 100% organic.
- Can effectively de-chlorinate over 20,000 gallons of water.
- Works with all standard size pipes and shower heads.
- Was evaluated by Western Analytical Laboratories, Inc. (WAL). WAL has been fully certified by the State of California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program.
- Boosts the immune system while improving skin and hair
|What is Wrong with other Shower Filters?||Radiant Wash works as well in hot or cold water, but most other shower filters don't. It also shows exceptional performance in dirty water where other filters have issues.|
|What is Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter's filtering material?||Each Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter contains 100% Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin-C. The Vitamin-C used in a Radiant Wash filter is 100% natural and is an excellent source of Vitamin-C for strengthening and improving the condition of your body, skin and hair.|
|How does Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter remove chlorine and chloramines from water?||Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter utilizes ascorbic acid chemistry for de-chlorination. Vitamin-C does not hold the chlorine; it neutralizes chlorine from an element into a harmless compound. In more simple terms, Vitamin-C changes chlorine and chloramine from things that can cause harm to your body to things that cause NO HARM to your body.|
|Has Vitamin-C ever been used to de-chlorinate water?||Yes. Vitamin-C de-chlorination has a lengthy and proven history. It has been used by the EPA for the de-chlorination of lab samples. In the medical industry, it is the standard for critical applications such as dialysis, where the introduction of chlorinated water would be catastrophic.|
|Is the Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter easy to install?||Yes. Simply install the filter between your shower head and the wall outlet.|
|How do I know when to change the shower filter?||Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filters have a transparent window under the filter. You can actually see the Vitamin-C crystals through this window. Once all of the Vitamin-C crystals have dissolved, your filter is good for one additional month. This is the time to order your next filter.|
|What is the warranty of the Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filter?||Vitashower SF-1 Vitamin C Shower Filters come with a one year warranty against any defects in the filter case. Your filter will last at least six months, depending on the size of your family.|