Nexus water ionizers made by the largest (and oldest) manufacturer of water ionizers in Korea, Ionia. The Smart water ionizers deliver the highest-quality of ionized water I've ever tested. What makes the Smart series of water ionizers so high in quality is the levels of molecular hydrogen. Nexus Water ionizers are a product of both Japan and Korea. One hundred percent of Nexus water cell (main ionizing part) is made in Japan and the rest is made in Korea.
Note: A water ionizer is a life-long investment in your health. As such, all of our water ionizers are covered with lifetime warranties. If you ever need a repair, you will need all of your original packing and plugs and other cautions for safe shipping. Visit our Safe Shipping & Receiving of a Water Ionizer page.
Nexus Water Ionizers & Filters
The Nexus brand of water ionizers are really fantastic water ionizers. Every Nexus water ionizer is constructed with the highest quality materials and workmanship from Japan and Korea. The patented water ionizer electrolytic cells are Japanese-made and are the highest quality of electrodes and water-ionizing-systems money can buy. The rest of the Nexus water machine is made in the largest and most professional water ionizer factory in Korea.
Nexus water ionizers have been developed in cooperation with Dr. Sano Yoshimi, CEO of Sano Technical Research Center of Japan. Dr. Yoshimi has had a major impact on the development, research applications and clinical trials of water ionizers, and is world-renowned in this field. Scroll down to see more about Dr. Sano Yoshimi's influence on Nexus Water Ionizer development below.
Installation of Nexus Water Ionizers
Nexus makes their water ionizers to be hooked up directly to your faucet with a faucet-diverter. These water ionizers all come with diverters. If you should want to hook your Nexus water ionizer directly to your plumbing you can do that, but we recommend you install an external shut-off as well. More about this can be found on this post: https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/blog/water-ionizer-and-water-filter-installation-installing-a-tee/
Ionia, the Korean factory which makes the Nexus water ionizers, is the largest water ionizer manufacturer in Asia. Ionia is one of the oldest and most well-respected manufacturing facilities in Korea. Ionia has developed over 30 water ionizers over the years and has over 20 patents. It is the first water ionizer manufacturer in Korea to earn the Good Manufacturing Practice certificate. Ionia also earned itself the Industrial Medal of Merit from the Japanese Emperor.
|Established Date||Royal Water 1970 / Donyang Science 1982 / Jupiter Science 2000 / Ionia 2006|
|Products||Medical equipment, water ionizers, filters, water purifiers|
|Head Office||Ionia: Goyang City (just outside Seoul, South Korea)|
|Water Ionizer Brands||Jupiter, Nexus, Emco Tech, Royal Water and others|
|Research & Development (Japan)||Narita, Japan (20 PhD level scientists and engineers on staff in Japan)|
|Research & Development (Korea)||Bucheon Gyeonggi-do, South Korea (6 PhD scientists and engineers in Korea)|
|Water Cell Manufacturing||Narita, Japan|
|Certification||KFDA, CE, GMP, INNO-BIZ, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, MINISTRY OF HEALTH APPROVAL #226, KOREAN MACHINERY RESEARCH APPROVAL, OVER 20 PATENTS|
WHY BUY A WATER IONIZER? (10-MIN.)
Hospital Grade Water Ionizers
Nexus water ionizers are hospital-grade water ionizers! Hospitals, researchers, and doctors who have worked with the Nexus Company over the past 30 or so years, have been very supportive of the Nexus brand. Nexus water ionizers are made in the same factory in Korea that makes LG, Samsung and other big name brands of electronics...so I trust the manufacturer. Nexus uses a patented method of spraying their plates to ensure the plate is thoroughly coated with platinum and that no dust or air-bubble gets trapped into the coating. This coating process is crucial to getting good performance and durability in a water ionizer, and this process is used in both the X-Blue and Smart Nexus water ionizer models. The plates have been tested and proven to increase the surface area of platinum and therefore produce the very most efficient ionization & maximum ORP. See this plate comparison.
Hospitals, researchers, and doctors have benefited by collaborating with the Nexus Company over the past decades. Nexus engineers are leaders in the industry and help to bring the healing benefits of NEXUS BRAND alkaline ionized water to new levels of professional use, testing and validation.
Nexus Water Ionizers: Superior Brand of Water Ionizers!
Nexus water ionizers are a superior brand of water ionizers! The Nexus brand water ionizer engineers utilize the best practices in both design and construction-quality, and therefore they produce top-performing water ionizers.
Huge Savings with Nexus Brand Water Ionizers
Nexus water ionizers are awesome as alkaline water machines and as hydrogen-water machines. Because of our importing rights, we price them relatively low for the high quality you are getting. Instead of gouging you (or doing illegal, "deceptive pricing" tricks with our prices), we just simply pass our savings onto you when you buy Nexus water ionizers from Alkaline Water Plus.
Nexus Water Ionizer Certificates
NEXUS WARRANTY INFORMATION:
The limited lifetime warranty is described, below. Save your invoice for proof of your entitlement to repair or upgrade under this warranty. For any warranty service, you must have proof of purchase of your water ionizer from either Alkaline Water Plus or one of it's authorized dealers. Also, the warranty program does insist people at least buy replacement filters yearly. Make sure you do this. Lack of proper, minimum-yearly, filter replacement can hurt the internal parts of any water ionizer machine.
WARRANTY OVERVIEW: Any defect of a single part, which develops from spontaneous-malfunction within the first five years, is entitled to full warranty service, which means repaired free of charge for both part and labor. Spontaneous-malfunction means that the problem was not customer-error, source-water damage, or other situation that arose from the customer, shipping company, or environment, which resulted in the damage. It just happened, and there is no fault on the customer's part or the environment's part.
- Labor: You are covered for your lifetime-labor charges even after five years and even if the issue is due to user-error.
- Parts: After five years you will be only charged what we are charged (bare minimum charges and sometimes no charges) for the parts.
- Conditional-Parts: If parts are no longer available or your machine is not able to be repaired, or there are multiple parts that went out (making a repair impossible or impractical), or even if you just decide you want a new water ionizer, you will qualify for upgrade credits (see below).
Definition of Customer Error: If you damaged the machine by customer error you will most likely be asked to pay for the cost of parts to fix it. Labor is always free of charge. The warranty is intended to cover spontaneous defects in the product only. The right to free warranty service is based on the proper use of the equipment and proper shipping. Customer error means: misuse, drops, rough handling, rough shipping, improper care, improper water source, commercial use, operating for over one month with an internal leak without sending for repair, infestation, collisions, fire, flooding, natural disaster or violating anything listed in the Notes & Cautions section, below.
In the event of customer error, we will still repair your water ionizer at a reasonable rate (no matter what the cause of the damage). We will do this forever if you want, as long as you are our customer. If we have to charge for parts, it will be the price we are charged, and will not be inflated.
Upgrade Credit: Upgrade credit is a unique feature of this warranty. You can use this even if your water ionizer isn't damaged. For instance, you may just want to upgrade to a newer model. For this, our plan will work perfectly in your favor. We offer you a new water ionizer of your choice and will credit you a generous percentage of the amount you paid for your ionizer toward the retail price of the new water ionizer in exchange for your old model. We offer this regardless of whether the machine is damaged or not...even if you caused the damage yourself. The following percentages apply:
- Less than 2 years old in good condition: 50%
- Less than 5 years old in fair condition: 30%
- Over 5 years old: 20%
Notes & Cautions:
- If you have excess sodium, due to a water “softener”, or iron in your source water, you would need to filter them out as part of the expected proper care. Do not put salt in the mineral port of any water ionizer unless told by the manufacturer that this is authorized. Sodium and iron are both highly electrically conductive and could cause undue damage to your water ionizer over time.
- Save yourself from accidental user-error and prevent trouble before it happens by knowing how to set up and care for your machine. Here are a couple of pages about that:
- Water Ionizer Use and Care
- Water Filtration Basics
- The product page of the water ionizer you buy will often have tips for best use on it.
- It is a condition of the warranty that you agree to replace the filter cartridge no less than every twelve (12) months. We have to be able to find your filter purchases in our records. Using any filters other than those listed on this page will void your warranty. We do not accept filters purchased elsewhere.
- Ionizers should not be subject to continuous flow of ionized or filtered water all day long, unless the manufacturer says specifically that they are intended for commercial use (i.e., more than a gallon of pouring at any one time or more than 15 gallons per day).
- If you live in a hard water area, please note that cleaning scale from inside a water ionizer is not offered as a free service, however we will send you instructions of how to do this easily yourself. If you know your water is hard, we suggest you use the EOS (Elimination of Scaling) Device to protect your machine.
- If your water-flow slows down, it could be caused by calcium build-up. Do not continue to use the water ionizer without doing the proper vinegar wash first. If that doesn't fix it, you should contact us for advice.
- Under sink installation or any installation that keeps any water ionizer under constant pressure is not suggested by Alkaline Water Plus, unless the manufacturer specifically allows it. Leaking issues could develop over time. We cannot therefore repair leaks in your machine due to it being installed under constant pressure. A way to get around this is to install an external shut-off to turn off the water supply in-between uses. For leak-free undersink installation we only recommend AlkaViva water ionizers.
- The best water outflow-rate for any water ionizer is between 1.5 and 2 liters per minute.
- If you operate a water ionizer regularly with over 2 liters per minute of water coming into it, that would be a customer error. We suggest to install an external flow-control shut off, which will regulate this automatically for you, if you have trouble with this.
- Proper care of the water ionizer is necessary and is your responsibility as the consumer. Don't operate the water ionizer in a barn, garage or other dusty/dirty or greasy location, or in a location where the temperature isn't regulated to a normal room temperature.
- If a malfunction occurs, further operation without making the needed repairs could cause more damage. For instance operating the machine with an internal leak could cause electrical shorts, rusting of internal screws and other such damage. While the first damage may be covered by your warranty, the further damage incurred by continuing to use would be a customer error.
- Water ionizers aren't intended to be left unused for several months at a time. The best use of a water ionizer machine is to use it every day. If you are away for more than a couple of weeks, you should try to arrange for some water to be poured through it every week (or at least every month) to keep the water cell from drying out. If the machine is disconnected from a water supply the provided plugs must be kept in placed on every port and the filter (or a blank filter) should be placed in the filter port. This is to ensure the membranes in the water cell don't dry out.
- Operating any water ionizer with a dried-out water-cell can cause the water cell to burst when you start it up again. If you think your water ionizer water cell may have dried out, contact us for detailed instructions on how to safely get it up and running again.
- Cost of shipping, both ways, is the responsibility of the customer for repairs and for upgrade-credit exchanges.
Note: Do not return your water ionizer for repair without pre-approval or without following our instructions for shipping. You must have our approval, and then follow our packing/shipping instructions precisely, to qualify for warranty service.
Shipping Costs: You will be shipped a water ionizer that is in good working condition. If your water ionizer arrives damaged, we will replace it without charging you shipping costs. But, you must notify us of the damage within 30 days. After that, all shipping [both ways] for warranty fulfillment is the responsibility of the purchaser. Notes: We reserve the option to repair or replace unit [with same or comparable unit].
Transfer of Ownership: You may transfer ownership, but you will need to contact Alkaline Water Plus in order to do so. We need to make sure all of our paperwork is in order prior to any warranty transfers. There is a $50.00 fee for warranty transfers.
CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SHIPPING OF ANYTHING TO ALKALINE WATER PLUS
Whether it is a return or repair the way you ship anything to Alkaline Water Plus is very important. Improper shipping has been known to cause damage to equipment in almost all cases. Therefore, 1) make sure to wait for our RMA (Return Materials Authorization) email before you ship (it will give you the proper way to safely ship), and 2) follow our instructions for safe shipping. The consequences of improper shipping are severe, and it would be considered a customer error.
WARRANTY SERVICE BUILT ON TRUST
Alkaline Water Plus has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been a member since 2010. This tells you a lot about our business practices at Alkaline Water Plus. We are here to help our customers and you can trust that we will.