- Free 80-Piece PH Strips
Free 80-Piece PH Strips
Free PH Kit for Saliva PH, Urine PH & Water PH
Please Note: The 80-Piece PH Kit [strips] are entirely free. However we have to charge you our cost of shipping. You can avoid this shipping cost any time you place an order with us. Just use the comment box of your order form to request that we send you a free pH-strips kit with your order.
What is the 80-Piece PH Test Kit?
Everyone should have a Saliva/Urine PH Test Kit right next to their thermometer in the medicine cabinet! The testing of saliva/urine pH is an indicator of how well-balanced your body is for pH.
You qualify for a free 80-Piece PH Test Kit both if you are new to Alkaline Water Plus and with every order you make from Alkaline Water Plus! This is a special offer for as long as supplies last.
We cannot fulfill requests for more than one free kit at a time. We are so happy to be able to offer this kit to you. We hope you use this promotion as a tool to educate yourself in the subject of alkalizing your body (or keeping it alkalized if it’s already good). You can buy more kits for $3.95 each, or wait till the next time you order to qualify for another free one.
Why Should You Test Your Body PH?
Testing saliva pH is one easy test you can do yourself, and it can give you an indication of how alkalized your overall body is. If your body is acidic, you can use these strips to test your salava pH several times a day while you are working on implementing ways of getting it to the right pH-level [which should be about 7.365]. Ionized water is one of the best ways I know to alkalize your body, and it's what I've used to get keep my body alkalized properly for the past two decades. Read more about all of the benefits of ionized water.
How to Get Your Free Kit
These are the ways you can order your free kit:
- Click the FREE PH KIT link to order. You will be only charged costs for shipping.
- Copy/paste this code into the comments box of your order form: "FREE-PH-KIT"
- You can also call us or email us requesting this free kit be sent with your order.
- Free kits are only available in the U.S.
How Does the Kit Come?
Alkaline Water Plus manages its free pH kits this way:
- Our free pH kits are mailed to you in the least expensive way we can. If you pay for shipping it will be sent in a bubble-wrap envelope by first class mail. US first class mail can take from 3 to 10 days to arrive to you. We ship free kits out within 2 business days of order placement. We hope this brief explanation will help you to be able to predict when your kit will arrive.
- If you're placing an order: Even if you've already received a free pH kit from us, whenever you place an order you can get a free pH kit if you want. Just ask us for a free kit to be sent with your order, we'll usually just put it in the same box as your order (to save you the cost of shipping).
When filling out the online form, please make sure your address is correct and complete. Capitalize your name and address, properly. First class mail will not deliver unless it recognizes that it's your address, and we sometimes get these kits returned to us as undeliverable. So, please give us an address you know works for first class mail.
Basic Instructions for Using the PH Test Kit to Test Saliva:
- If you test first thing in the morning, it is the most valid. Also, do not drink or eat for at least 20 minutes before testing.
- Work up some saliva and spit that out in the sink [discard it].
- Then work up some more saliva and spit that onto a white plate or spoon.
- Next, take about a ¼ inch piece of one of the strips (this makes the 80-piece last for maybe 800 or more tests) and dip it into the saliva, using tweezers if you want to.
- Now compare the color with what’s on the chart. If it looks like it’s between two colors, then guess about where you estimate it to be.
Watch this video to see a demo of testing saliva pH:
Here are some general guidelines for judging your saliva pH test results:
- A young, healthy child will read at 7.3 - 7.5
- A healthy adult will read at 7.3 - 7.4
- An adult will be apparently healthy at 7.0 - 7.2, but is starting to become deficient.
- Mildly deficient is below 6.8. There will probably be some starting signs of illness, allergy, arthritis or disease.
- Severely deficient and diseased 5 or below. [Most likely has cancer.]
Urine is more variable and less reliable of a test of healthiness than the pH of saliva. However if you do test urine, it should read about 6.5 to 7.2 pH.
How Else Can the Test Kit Be Used?
This 80-piece pH test kit can be used to test the pH of water or any clear liquid, such as clear-colored soda.
How Can Alkaline Ionized Water Help You Balance Your Body PH?
The healthiest water to drink should have an alkaline pH of around 8.5 to 10.
Though 9.5 is a healthier pH for drinking than 8.5, it may take some getting used to. Drinking water at a 9.5 pH will allow your body to detoxify; however, detoxifying too fast is not desirable. It is advised to groove yourself in by drinking the lower alkaline water pH-levels - like 8.5 or 9 - before drinking at the higher levels, such as 9.5 or 10, so that you can get your body used to it.
Why Should You Balance Your Body PH?
An overly acidic diet, such as most Americans have, leads to excess storage of acids in our fat cells and other parts of the body. For instance uric acid crystals will form, and become lodged in tissues and joints when your body's acid-levels exceed their limits. Alkaline pH foods, such as fresh vegetables, often get over-cooked making them acidic. The consumption of too much dairy, grain, junk food, and meat in proportion to healthy, raw vegetables leads to an overly acidic body pH. Alkaline ionized water supplies our bodies with pH-buffers to help balance the pH levels within the fluids, tissues and joints of the body. Read more about the benefits of drinking alkaline ionized water.
More about testing body pH.