This page is dedicated to giving you shipping instructions in the event you are returning an item for refund. Make sure to receive our shipping-authorization prior to any shipping, or we will not accept your package.
RETURNING A PRODUCT FOR A REFUND:
- Make sure you qualify (eg., are within your 10-days and the product is like-new)
- Please make sure that the product is fully like-new (and you have everything it came with.)
- Make sure you have gotten approval for the return. Fill out first the Request for Assistance form for this approval.
- Note: If your product was sold to you as a "final" sale, it is not qualified for return for refund.
- Note: If your product is not LIKE-NEW it is not qualified for return for refund.
- After approval, come back to this page to get instructions for shipping.
- Make sure to package your item with care (following our protocols for that product). Rule of thumb: package it up in the same way you received it. If your product is a water ionizer, follow the additional instructions, below.
- All refunds are subject to the following: 1) There will be minimally a 5% restocking fee, 2) The original cost of shipping to you is also deducted, and 3) It needs to be received in like-new condition.
Shipping of Electric Water Ionizers for Returns/Refunds
If you want to ship an electric water ionizer for return or refund you may only do this within your 60-day satisfaction period. If it is past that time, you will not receive authorization for this. You should address your issue, instead, as a Request for Assistance and repair.
If you are within your 60-days, you must first fill out first the Request for Assistance form and then come back to this page once you have authorization to ship.
Getting a Water Ionizer Ready to Ship for Repair
Use the instructions on the Safe Shipping & Receiving of a Water Ionizer page to pack up the machine properly. Make sure you still have all the pieces, plugs and manual in good order and condition.
In addition, because you're wanting your maximum refund, use care to do the following:
- No returns are allowed if it looks used in any way or gets damaged in shipping.
- There must be no pieces missing (not even plastic protective coverings or twist-ties), no bottles opened and no filters used.
- Make sure nothing is wet and no plugs are missing.
- Include the manual. The manual cannot have any writing on it. Put it in a plastic bag to keep it safe during shipping.
- You must have the original product box. Without the product box a refund is not possible.
- Dry out the hoses and any other accessories and place them all in a large zip-lock bag. [Air-dry for a few days.]
- It must be packed up in a safe way (as in he Safe Shipping link).
- Do not tape, write on or in any other way alter the product, product-box, or the product manual.
- If the hoses and accessories don't fit into the product box, don't force them. Just place their bag into the shipping box along with the product box.
- If you received "free" items with your trial, these must also be included in the box.
- Do not mark the shipping box. You may add a note inside the box if you want (to identify yourself).
Shipping the Water Ionizer
- Place the product box in a sturdy shipping box. Always ship in a sturdy shipping box, never in the product box only. The shipping box should be large enough to put packing material around the water ionizer box (which protects it during shipping)
- Your shipment should be insured if you want the best protection. We do not take responsibility for any damages during shipment. This is optional.
- Ship to: Alkaline Water Plus, 49 Raintree Ct., Fenton, MO 63026.
- Do not require a signature. Our receiving area is secure. [Contact us for alternate shipping destination if you insist upon a signature. A $6 fee will be assessed in this event.]
- Once shipped, please send us the tracking #, so we can follow it.
Note: If you have trouble removing the water hoses...
Please watch this short video about quick-connects before you try to remove your water ionizer from the water supply.