New in 2018! Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator: Special Introductory Price!
The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator is the latest model for the Lourdes Machine for 2018. Please don't confuse this with the Lourdes Hydrofix, which is a fake copycat (see bottom of page for more on that).
The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator is made with DuPont's SPE-PEM membrane and is a very well-made machine all-around. How it works is the Lourdes Machine generates the Hydrogen in the left-side water chamber, separating out the oxygen and any other chemicals, and leaves those behind. Then it pumps the pure hydrogen into the other container (the pitcher), creating hydrogen-rich water in the pitcher.
The Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator got its name from the city in France which is well known for its miracle water. It is portable in the sense that it can be plugged in anywhere and water added to the pitcher from whatever source you choose. I suggest using water that has at least neutral pH for drinking. You can request your free pH strips kit in the comment box of the shopping cart so you can monitor the pH of your source water choices.
Actually the Lourdes Machine is one of my favorite hydrogen water machines. It's easy to use. Once the left chamber is filled with distilled water you don't have to change that for a long while (about 90 days). Then about 10 minutes before you want water, just fill the pitcher (on the right) with tap water (or if you prefer, filtered water). For those who like their water cold, you could store filtered water in the refrigerator (or use your refrigerator filtered water), and fill the pitcher with that. Usually if I fill the pitcher half-full I will set it for 10 min. and if I fill it all the way I'll do 20 min. I have found that that is the amount of time needed to reach saturation levels of molecular hydrogen in the water.
We are offering you the Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator for a very brief time at a special introductory price. Hurry, though, because this price won't last very long!
I’ve tested most of the hydrogen generators and this seems to be a very good one. One of its strengths is that it can produce over a quart of hydrogen rich ionized water in each batch. Once the water is ionized, the design of the pitcher's lid is that it has a floating under-lid (disk) which sits on top of the water. This keeps the hydrogen antioxidants in the water better than if there were an open air gap above.
Hydrogen Water Production Time:
You can choose from 10 min., 20 min., and 30 min. hydrogen water production cycles. I usually don't see that the 30 minute cycle is necessary, because once the water is saturated it won't go any higher. I can usually count on 1.5 ppm of molecular hydrogen after 10 minutes when I produce 1 liter of water at a time, which is what I usually do.
The Lourdes Machine Filters:
There is an internal filter, which needs to be changed about every 9 months with average use. This filter is more for the sake of the machine-life than anything else. The hydrogen machine won’t function well if the filter is not changed or cleaned as recommended. You can purchase extra filter for the Lourdes Machine here.
There is no filter in the pitcher-side of the Lourdes Machine. In other words, this machine is not filtering the water for you...only saturating it with molecular hydrogen.
There is also a small white sponge filter that sits under the pitcher. The purpose of this is to bring the hydrogen filled water from the left side of the machine over to just under, but touching, the bottom of the pitcher. This sponge needs to be manually cleaned if it gets dirty. The hydrogen gas pumps up through a grid at the bottom of the pitcher. The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator comes with one extra white sponge filter.
The Lourdes Machine Instructions:
- Place the Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator on a flat surface, near an outlet.
- Open the hydrogen production chamber (tank), on the left, and pour distilled water into it. There is a filter in there which has a “floater” in it. Don't remove the filter, just pour the water around it. When the water-level pushes the floater to the top, the tank is full enough. Replace the lid. You may need to add water to the tank intermittently over time. If it is running low on water there will be a warning light which will flicker on the front of the machine. [Note: The tank water should be changed every 3 months. To drain out the existing water, unplug the drain at the bottom of the main chamber and empty the tank. Refill with fresh distilled water.]
- Water from the tank is intended to seep out the bottom of the tank into the bin (under the pitcher). Pour a little extra distilled water into the bin to bring the water-level up to the top of the white sponge filter if needed.
- Plug in the machine.
- Rinse out the pitcher well, before your first use.
- Pour your drinking water into the right side (pitcher). You may fill it half-way or higher, and you may use any water that is drinkable.
- Touch the button on the front of the Lourdes Machine. It will toggle to 10 min, 20 min, or 30 min. cycles. [Note: The button is not an on/off button. If you want to stop a cycle prematurely you can do that by either 1) lifting the pitcher off of its base, or 2) unplugging the machine.
- Once you select the cycle you want, just leave it. The timer will count down to zero and then chime a few times when the water is ready.]
- Regular Maintenance: Other than changing the filters about every 9 months, the only other maintenance is to run a cleaning cycle 2 or 3 times every week. The way you do that is to pour tap water into the pitcher up to the 1.8L mark; push and hold the button for about 3-5 seconds. The cleaning light will turn on and will clean the internal chamber and pump for about 15 minutes. When the lamp inside the chamber turns off, it’s cleaning is finished. Discard the water in the pitcher.
- You may unplug the Lourdes machine any time you aren’t using it. This is particularly suggested when you plan to be away for a while.
The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator Warranty:
The Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator is expected to last many years. The manufacturer provides a 1-year parts/labor warranty, provided you care for it properly: i.e., do the cleaning cycle periodically; change the filters properly; don’t drop the machine; only use distilled water in the tank side of the machine (hydrogen pumping chamber -- left side); do not attempt to repair the machine yourself; don’t improperly use it or store it; don’t put anything other than plain, drinking water into the pitcher; and keep the white sponge filter clean and in its proper place.
The warranty only applies to Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generators purchased from Alkaline Water Plus. The warranty does not cover shipping to and from Alkaline Water Plus.
Lourdes Hydrogen Water Machine Demos:
- Type: Batch Hydrogen Water Maker / Hydrogen Water Generator [*Batch simply means you pour the water into the machine; it is not connected up to your plumbing.]
- Design: Latest Lourdes Model for 2018
- Use: Counter top
- Power: 24 w and 110/220 v
- Place of Origin: Japan/Taiwan
- Brand Name: Lourdes
- Model Number: HS-72
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Pitcher Capacity: 1.8L (60 oz)
- Dimensions: Width 13” Depth 6.3’ Height 11”
The Lourdes Machine HS-72 is Genuine and Believe Me it is the Latest Lourdes Model - Watch Out for a Fake One Called Lourdes-Hydrofix Though
When machines are patented it is highly unethical to take the name and claim it for yourself. We all know that; it's called stealing; however the manufacturer of the Lourdes Machine claims there is someone doing that right now. He is calling his copy-cat a Lourdes Hydrofix. I examined his copycat before I realized what it was and from outer appearances it looked very similar to the Lourdes with only a few of differences (one of them being the extremely high price). On closer inspection I can see the Hydrofix is not nice, neat and clean (as I've come to expect with the Lourdes). Funny thing, this guy used to import Genuine Lourdes machines, and I can't imagine why he would go with this clearly inferior fake. Here are some pics from the real Lourdes manufacturer.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed