Water ionizers can help you ward off all allergies. They have for me.
When you have a water ionizer you have a great tool to use in adjusting your body’s health-needs. The pH of your body fluxuates according to a lot of factors, such as diet, exercise and stress-levels. That means that some days you may need more ionized water than other days in order to provide your body with: the alkaline buffers it needs to adjust for the daily living needs, the hydration it needs [you need more hydration the more you sweat], and also to provide it with the ORP [antioxidants] it needs to combat free-radicals. I have found, over the years of drinking ionized water, that allergy symptoms are more related to stress, hydration, and diet than to anything else.
What do I suggest an ionized water drinker do if they get an allergy symptom?
Drink more ionized water. Don’t raise the pH of the water you’re drinking…just drink more. Whenever I’ve followed this rule, the allergy symptom has gone away within a few minutes of drinking more ionized water. Here are some examples.
- I was driving, and sneezed once. I had my mind on something else and had forgotten to drink enough ionized water. So, I reached for a big, 32 oz. bottle of ionized water and drank most of it all at once [guzzle, guzzle]. That was the end of that allergy symptom.
- A few times I’ve been out of town and not able to get ionized water, and then gotten some allergy symptom [sore throat, itchy nose, sneeze, or cough], but when I arrived back in St. Louis drand a big, 32 oz. bottle of ionized water [as above] and the symptoms were gone. That was that.
For some reason, for me, 32 oz. seems to be the magic number if ever a symptom arizes. However I would never suggest that I knew that number for everyone. Each person has to figure out their own needs, when it comes to quantity of ionized water, but I’ll be willing to bet that following the general rule of drinking more ionized water will help anyone combat their occasional allergy symptoms.
Read more about the benefits of ionized water.
It was a pleasure testing and comparing the new Chanson Miracle-Max water ionizer last week. The Chanson Miracle-Max water ionizer, AKA M.A.X., is far better than the Chanson Miracle [regular] water ionizer and it’s only a little more expensive. At a reasonable cost of $1995. [limited introductory price], the purchase of the Chanson Miracle-Max water ionizer is a [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.