I’d like to take a few minutes to go over how easy the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer is to install and demonstrate how awesomely it ionizes at the same time.
Just Look at How Easy the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer Installation Is!
If you plan to install the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer you should definitely watch this video. It shows how to operate the quick-connect fittings, there are only a few hoses to hook up and plugs to plug in, for the most part, and then you’re ready to go!
The couple of things I didn’t demonstrate on the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer Installation video are:
1. How to install the “tee” to the line [between your cold water shut off and faucet feed line].
2. How to insert the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer Ionizer faucet into an already existing hole in your sink or drill a hole if needed.
Sometimes people will get handy-men or plumbers to do that part, but it’s up to you if you think you’re handy enough to do those things…fine!
Here are a few things that are basics to do for Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer Installation:
1. Have an outlet to plug into undersink and a hole to use for the faucet. Most sinks already have sprayer or soap dish holes in them, you can use that if you want, and it’s the right size.
2. Install the tee between the cold water shut off and faucet feed line.
3. Remove the plugs and put the quick-connect fittings onto the acid water and alkaline water hoses that come out from the bottom of the faucet. Then push the longer hoses [red for acid and the bigger diameter white hose for the alkaline] into the other ends of those same fittings.
4. Remove the faucet nut, then put the faucet onto [with the hoses and plug all pulled through] the sink hole. Then put the faucet nut back on and tighten it up.
5. The rest is either in the video or is just intuitive [i.e. plug it in/turn it on], but this is all much more clearly explained in the manual.
Demonstration of How to Use the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer:
The video does a great job demonstrating how to use the Nexus Undersink Water Ionizer. It’s so simple you almost miss the fact that everything I showed you in that last half-minute or so of the video is all there is to know, practically, about how to operate this easy-to-use water ionizer. [Note the U-Blue manual tells a few other things.]
If you are planning to get the U-Blue or any undersink water ionizer, you should watch this video. It pretty much takes the mystery out of Undersink Water Ionizer Installation.
I also have to say that the -810 ORP [antioxidant-levels] that the Nexus Undersink water ionizer produced at level 3 was just what I’m talking about…this is an awesome water ionizer!
One of the best water ionizers I’ve ever tested is the Vesta! I get excited when I see the great pH and ORP results that the Vesta GL water ionizer can easily and quickly deliver. Here’s some recent testing I did. The favorite thing I love about the Vesta water ionizer is the fact that it will [...]
I really make it my business to test and compare every water ionizer: expensive, inexpensive & cheap water ionizers, alike. There are some expensive water ionizers that I absolutely don’t recommend, such as Life Water Ionizers. There are mid-priced and cheap water ionizers as well that I don’t recommend. Then again there are many brands [...]
Ionized water bottles are a necessity. If you have a water ionizer, chances are you are not always going to be at home to get your ionized water freshly-poured. I have found that Ionized water should either be drunk fresh or stored in the best containers possible. I’ve tested every kind of bottle there is [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.