One of the best water ionizers I’ve ever tested is the Vesta! I get excited when I see the great pH and ORP results that the Vesta GL water ionizer can easily and quickly deliver.
Here’s some recent testing I did.
The favorite thing I love about the Vesta water ionizer is the fact that it will give you such high levels of anti-oxidants, even when you are pouring from the lower, introductory, alkaline pH-levels! In this video, for instance, at the 2nd level of ionization the water ionizer gave over -711 ORP [and climbing]! That’s terrific!
I think one of the reasons that the Vesta can give such amazing results is the advanced computer technology and electronics embedded into the water cell. You can read more about this on the Vesta Water Ionizer product page.
The has nine plates, which accounts for its fast water flow rate. But I’ve tested the other 9-plate and even 11-plate water ionizers and none were this efficient at the lower alkaline water drinking levels. Of course none of the others have this advanced electronics built into the water ionization chamber.
There are just a few cautionary notes I want to mention about the water ionizer.
1. The Vesta’s filters can easily pop in and out, so most customers think that’s all you need to do. With the Vesta it isn’t. Once you pop the new filter in place you need to give the filter-tightening-nut 5 half-turns [2 1/5 full turns]. Over or under-tightening causes leaking out of the bottom of the water ionizer. If you experience a leak right after replacing the Vesta’s filters then re-insert them using these directions exactly.
2. The other note is that the Vesta comes programmed for average water. If you begin to use the Vesta and aren’t satisfied with the results, you should look in the manual and follow the instructions to boost the power-levels. Or give me a call and I’ll be happy to walk you through programming your water ionizer to be a bit stronger to handle your water source.
The lucky doctor who purchased this refurbished water ionizer made a point to tell me how happy he was with it. [This particular doctor has purchased several different brands of water ionizers from me, all excellent models, but the Vesta is now his favorite.] He did think it had a leak, though. But after I told him what to do [#1, above] he reported back that all was working fine now.
I really make it my business to test and compare every water ionizer: expensive, inexpensive & cheap water ionizers, alike. There are some expensive water ionizers that I absolutely don’t recommend, such as Life Water Ionizers. There are mid-priced and cheap water ionizers as well that I don’t recommend. Then again there are many brands [...]
Ionized water bottles are a necessity. If you have a water ionizer, chances are you are not always going to be at home to get your ionized water freshly-poured. I have found that Ionized water should either be drunk fresh or stored in the best containers possible. I’ve tested every kind of bottle there is [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.