Hydrogen Water Machines
Not sure if a water ionizer is right for you? Alkaline Water Plus offers a 60-day trial period on all electric water ionizer purchases. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
No Risk, Hassle-Free Returns. Order your water ionizer today.
HYDROGEN WATER GENERATORS / HYDROGEN WATER MACHINES
Molecular Hydrogen water machines are a bit different than water ionizers, and here's the simple explanation:
- Hydrogen machines are really "antioxidant water machines". They pump molecular hydrogen antioxidants (usually at very high, clinical levels) into the water only. So, they primarily create antioxidant water. See this page for a full explanation of the benefits of molecular hydrogen antioxidant water.
- Hydrogen water generators don't split the water into 2 streams or give off waste water to any great degree.
- Hydrogen machines don't alkalize the water, or if they do, it's very little.
- Hydrogen water generators do not have many settings to choose from, just one setting.
- These are home hydrogen water generators. They are not meant for commercial use.
The biggest difference with hydrogen machines is that they don't alkalize the water. In my case my body needs and likes alkalizing, so my favorite is an electric water ionizer, but not everyone's body is like that. Some people do better getting their molecular hydrogen antioxidants pumped into neutral water. I personally like to have both kinds of ionizing machines, water ionizer and hydrogen machine, so I can have variety.
There is no other conceivable way to buy molecular hydrogen water than to buy your own hydrogen water machine. In other words, you cannot buy this water at the store, period. Hydrogen is a very light gas and has a half-life of about 2 hours. Once the hydrogen is pumped into your water after about 2 hours there will be half the amount of molecular hydrogen in that water. Two more hours later you can expect only one fourth of the original molecular hydrogen levels, and so on. We suggest that if you want to buy a home hydrogen water machine (non-portable) then you should get some vacuum stainless bottles to store the water in if you want to take the water to work with you.