Note: Funds for all Hydrogen Generators must be wire-transferred. All sales are final and are not refundable.
HX-600 SPE SERIES PURE WATER HYDROGEN GENERATORS
The Hx-600 Hydrogen Gas Machines are user-friendly and strong portable hydrogen gas generators. No matter what style you get, you are getting the highest quality of H2 gas. All models are suitable for any room in your home, clinic or hospital.
Four Models of HX-600 Hydrogen Gas Machines to Choose From
- B Models: The B-Models both have set flows of 600 ml/min. They come standard with a single H2 port, but can be customized to have both H2 and O2 ports (for no extra fee). You need to specify in the comments box when ordering if you want the O2 port added. Please specify in the comment box which color you want if you're ordering the HX-600B-model.
- C Models: The C-Model has an adjustable flow from 0-600 ml/min. It also comes with a water-collection cup. This feature allows any excess water droplets that may be mixed in with the gas to be pulled down by gravity into the cup, so water will never get into your inhaler tubing. The C-Model also has two fans in the back of the machine.
- E Model: The E-model is a floor-type model. It comes with rollers and the display panel is facing upward to make it convenient for use while sitting or lying in bed. Otherwise it is the same as the C-model, except it only has one fan on the back.
The More Advanced of the HX Hydrogen Gas Models are the HX-600C and HX-600E
Both the HX-600C and HX-600E have adjustable flow-rates, which is a feature that most hydrogen gas machines don't have.
The Most User-Friendly HX-600E
The HX-600E is called a floor-model, because it has easy-roll rollers on the bottom. This makes it the most user-friendly of all the hydrogen gas machine models. Here's a demo video:
Water Collection Cup Options
Some of the HX hydrogen gas generators come with water-collection cups and some don't. If the model you want doesn't come with a water collection cup, you can have one added at no extra charge by specifying this in the comment box of the order form The water-collection-cup feature allows any excess water droplets that may be mixed in with the gas to be pulled down by gravity into the cup, so water will never get into your inhaler tubing.
Why HX Hydrogen gas generators?
The HX hydrogen gas generator is simply the best. It has the most up-to-date USA-Dupont-made membranes to ensure you get the purest form of breathable molecular hydrogen antioxidants, and it also can be used to produce hydrogen-water (molecular hydrogen saturated water for drinking).
WHY BUY A HYDROGEN GAS GENERATOR? [Watch Time 11 Min.]
DuPont SPE/PEM Membrane
The only really safe method of producing hydrogen gas is using the DuPont SPE/PEM Membrane. The HX machines use the latest and greatest of DuPont's SPE/PEM Membranes. This membrane removes toxic elements, such as chlorine and ozone, while at the same time produces completely pure hydrogen for either inhaling or producing hydrogen water. The plates used are pure titanium, covered on both sides by platinum. There is no version of DuPont's SPE/PEM Membrane that is better than this (i.e., it's the newest and best)
Features of the HX-Hydrogen Gas Models
- The HX-models come with one H2 port, but you can request an O2 port to be added for no extra charge. You can request a second H2 port also, if you want that, but not in addition to an O2 port.
- You can use any of the HX-models to produce hydrogen-water (up to 1200 ppb) by dropping the hose in a bottle of water for 3 or more minutes (depending on the volume of water and the flow-rate of H2).
- With any of the HX-models you can use a line-splitter to allow for more breathers at one time.
Features of the HX-600C
- The Hx-600C has H2 flows that are adjustable from 0-600 ml/min. The A-models and B-models have set, fixed flows of 600 ml/min.
- Only use deionized or double-distilled water in the machine (of 2 mega-ohms or higher.)
- Fill to between the 1600 ml and 2000 ml lines. In the future, if the water level falls below 1600 ml add more of this water to the machine.
- After about 3 months of regular daily use you will need to change the water in the tank. There is nothing else you should need to change.
- Do not operate any hydrogen gas machine near an open flame; it could set off sparks and harm the machine.
- If you are not going to use the machine for months, still leave water in the tank to keep the DuPont membrane moist.
- All HX hydrogen gas machines are able to work for up to 2 hours at a time (with a one-hour break in-between). If you try to use it more than that it may affect the life of the machine.
USING THE MACHINE:
- Put a hose-line (cannula hose or other hosing) on the H2 output port(s) on the front of the machine. If there are 2 ports (as in the Hx-600), then two people can breathe at a time or one can breathe while using the other port to pump hydrogen into a bottle of water for drinking...or any such combination.
- Three or more cannula hoses come with the HX-300 and HX-600 Hydrogen machines. Don't run these machines without hooking up the hoses and either breathing or immersing them in water.
- The HX-600 Pure Water Hydrogen Generator is powerful. I have never found it necessary to breathe for more than 20 minutes to one half hour at a time. How many times you breathe and how long is up to you, though. We know of no bad side-effects from breathing H2 gas, period, however we wouldn't recommend you use it all the time. Just periodic uses throughout the day.
- Once you've set up the machine, all you need to do is hook up the hoses, turn on the machine and start breathing. Hydrogen starts flowing right away.
- Push the power button to start the hydrogen flow. When finished, push the power button again to turn the machine off.
- You don't have to wait for the machine to "warm up". Hydrogen starts flowing immediately.
- For your safety, the hydrogen gas produced is run through a purifier, which reduces it to 99.9999% pure hydrogen produced.
Ongoing Maintenance of the HX-Hydrogen Gas Machines
The HX machines are very sensitive to the presence of any particulates or minerals in the water. You have to use deionized water in the tank (with a rating of 2 mega ohms or higher) to ensure it's very pure water you are using in the machine. Every so often you will need to change this water in the tank. This maintenance is necessary to keep the hydrogen port clean and the flow of hydrogen up between about 180 to 200 liters per minute.
Caution: Don't Allow the Membrane to Dry Out.
With hydrogen machines the membrane that produces the hydrogen can easily dry out if the machine is stored without using it for several months. This is why we do not stock these machines and make sure that we order newly-made hydrogen machines "on-demand" for our customers. We apologize for the 3-week wait, but I assure you it is worth it. Note: If you ever do allow this Hydrogen machine to dry out, simply follow the instructions for a vinegar wash, below.
- 110v, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <300 W/hr
- H2 Output: 400 mL/Min
- CE certified
- DuPont SPE/PEM membrane made in USA / Rest of machine made in China.
- Water Requirement: De-ionized water, electrical resistivity less than 2 Megaohm/cm or conductivity less than 0.5 us.cm
- H2 output purity = 99.99%
- Cannula provided
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Shipping is included.
Dimensions & WeightB & C-Models: 40x27x40 cm (does not include height of handle); 27 lbs.E-Models: 48x30x48 cm (does not include height of handle); 31 lbs.
User Manual: The manuals are constantly updated, but here is a sample one.
All hydrogen gas machines are sold as final-sales, because we have to order them "on demand". We don't stock them. This means that an order for a hydrogen gas machine is not able to be cancelled after the order has been placed. We usually wait 24 hours before ordering, to give you a chance to cancel. But after that the sale is final. All hydrogen gas machines are built to order and require an average of 3-8 week lead time after you order for shipping. They are under full warranty for 1 year and serviceable for as long as you need or want it after that, but there is no trial period, in other words, all sales are final.