This 3-Stage Water Filter by PureEasy is just fantastic! It is just the best at sediment-removal, and it removes bacteria, fungus, algae, sediment, rust, chemicals and heavy metals from your water without removing the valuable dietary calcium and other healthy minerals!
PureEasy filter systems are completely BPA free and made with food-grade AS and ABS plastics.
The sticker on the front of the housing is easily removable, making it a neutral color to go with any decor.
Each countertop water system comes with its own faucet diverter and spout. The spout can be interchanged with a 1/4" quick-connect fitting and used as the perfect water ionizer prefilter. If you want us to remove the spout and set it up as a prefilter system for you, just let us know in the comment section of the order form.
A single, easy-change filter contains all 3 stages of the PureEasy 3-stage filter system. The PureEasy countertop filter removes rust, sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, organic pollutants, chemicals, disinfection byproducts, unpleasant taste and odors and inhibits bacterial growth!
[Note: PureEasy Filter Systems are not recommended for under-sink installation or any installation requiring them to be subjected to continuous-pressure.]
Outstanding, Patented, Dual-Ceramic Filters!
The PureEasy Filter Systems use an extraordinary design and dual-ceramic casings to their filters which remove all sediment, rust, etc. and clarify the water to beautiful, pure-looking levels before that water even goes through the carbon and other filter layers. What this means is better taste, clarity of water and a much longer filter life.
The outer layer of the dual-ceramic catches all of the impurities in the water down to .5 microns, and won't let it enter the filter. If the filter slows down over time, then the sediment collected on the ceramic filter can be lightly scrubbed off, allowing you to extend the life of the filter by at least twice that of a plastic-cased or fiber-cased filter of its kind.
The patented dual-ceramic is made of environmental-friendly 100% natural ceramic and compared to other ceramic filters will filter sediment, suspended particles and biological matter even better than commercial ceramic filters.
PureEasy Filter Systems are Long Lasting!
The filter media is designed to last an average family over a year! The ceramic is designed to last even longer! You can clean the ceramic to renew it if at any time the filter's flow-rate slows down.
The PureEasy Filter System Is Easy to Install!
You can install it under the sink or on the counter. It can be used independently or as a prefilter to your water ionizer.
The stickers on the front of PureEasy filters are removable. The replacement filter for this is called CM05a.
Check out the demo of this below:
Instructions for Converting the PureEasy Counter-Top Filter System to an Undersink System
1) Remove the product from the box.
2) Carefully remove the pieces from the base: spout, housings and the wrapped filters from inside the housings and set all in a safe place.
3) Leave the hose intact and just disconnect it from the faucet diverter. Save the diverter.
4) Unscrew the spout fitting from the base and set it aside.
5) Using plumber’s tape, wrap the tape around the threads of one of the fittings about 6 times around. Smooth out any rough edges. Screw the fitting into the base [where the spout fitting was removed].
6) Push the loose hosing into the quick-connect fitting that you just screw into the base.
7) You are now ready to hook the two ends of hosing into the filter faucet and Tee which you will need to purchase separately [locally].
Other Items You Will Need
* You will need a filter faucet to dispense the filtered water above the sink. [Note: We don't sell this item.]
* You will need a Tee to insert your ¼ inch hosing into the cold water line [between your cold water shut off and your faucet feed line.] Here's a link to our Tee, which we have found to be the best and easiest one to use.
THE PUREEASY COMPANY is founded by senior water treatment experts, and owns several patented, world-leading technologies in the water treatment industry. Learn more: PureEasy Filter Systems