|Sorry, temporary back-order. Expected ship date is early September.|
The Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer is the best bargain we have!
The quality of the X-Blue is fantastic. The X-Blue gets better results than any other water ionizer in its class. Nexus has partnered with Entech, the oldest and largest water ionizer manufacturer in Korea, to create a fantastic five-large-plate, top-of-the-line ionizer: the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer.
The Nexus X-Blue water ionizer has been fully tested by us, and we have found that the performance, quality, sturdiness, dependability, and certifications are all great! You can feel sure that you are able to get high ORP, a great pH range, and excellent filtration with the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer!
Nexus has a patented method of spraying their plates to ensure the plate is thoroughly coated with platinum and that no dust or air-bubble gets trapped into the coating. This coating process is tested and proven to increase the surface area of platinum for the maximum ORP. See this plate comparison.
All water ionizers are tested before leaving the warehouse and factory for quality control purposes. New filters are installed, but there is usually a small amount of residual water, so plugs are placed on all ports for shipping. Please follow these guidelines for removing the quick-connect plugs.
The X-Blue water ionizer comes with the unique Nexus Lifetime Warranty includes 5-Year Parts/Labor and Lifetime Upgrade Credits. A full statement of this warranty coverage can be found at the bottom of this page: https://www.alkalinewaterplus.com/water-ionizers-filters/nexus-water-ionizers-filters/. You are automatically registered for this warranty when you purchase your Nexus water ionizer through Alkaline Water Plus.
If you prefer to pay with a payplan, click here: Nexus X-Blue Payplan
Additional Benefit: Removes Fluoride.
Watch This Short Video to See the Fantastic Testing Results of the Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer
The Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer is Certified as Medical Equipment!
Nexus water ionizers are medically certified in Korea, by the KFDA, and are of excellent quality and durability!
Nexus X-Blue water ionizer is designed by advanced Electronics. Nexus has partnered with Entech, the oldest and largest water ionizer manufacturer in Korea, to create a new five-large-plate, top-of-the-line ionizer: the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer.
The two videos further down on this page offer you a thorough look into this manufacturer, their competence, integrity and product effectiveness.
Basic Description of Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer
- Easy installation: Can be mounted on a wall or stand on a counter-top. Hooks to your sink.
- Simple one-touch button controls
- 4 different alkaline settings allow you to choose the level that’s best for your body
- 4 different acidic levels
- 1 pure water setting
- Finest quality filter materials trap the greatest number of contaminants while allowing beneficial minerals to pass through
- 5 large platinum-titanium coated electrode plates to give maximum ORP and alkalinity
- Compact size
- A free pH kit comes with every Nexus water ionizer.
- An internal mini-computer ensures your water maintains optimum alkaline levels
- Easy Operation [Computer on Board]
- Micom onboard computer operates the Self-diagnostic system.
- A voice indicator alerts you to your selection of alkaline, acidic or purified water. You can adjust the volume level or simply switch the sound ON/OFF as you desire.
- Self-diagnostic system ensures peak performance
- Filters last for approximately 1,000 gallons of water poured through the machine. Replacement filters cost $79.95.
- Filter Indicator: A symbolic filter indicator icon tells you about the remaining water filter life. Optimum performance is ensured by always changing your filter on time. In addition to the symbolic indicator, a new indicator light will flicker when your current filter life is up, reminding you to change your filter.
- The spring-loaded filter housing makes it a snap to replace your filter.
- In general, pH range of the Nexus is 5.0 to 10.0. KFDA and FDA does not recommend to drink alkaline water more than 10.0 pH. When the water flow rate is slower then pH is stronger and filtration is better.
- The X-Blue water ionizer goes into sleep-mode between uses, but automatically turns on when you start the water flow.
- It automatically shuts off when the water flow stops, at which time it goes back into sleep mode.
- An alarm signals in case of low water pressure, to let you know it isn't ionizing with too low of a flow-rate.
- The X-Blue has built in preventions for overheating. It will automatically shut off if you accidentally flow hot water into it and an alarm sounds.
- Note: Every machine is tested, both at the factory and warehouse, for quality control purposes. There is no water in your filters, but there may be a small amount of moisture in the machine itself, this is normal and will cause no harm to your ionizer. There are plugs on every port to ensure no leaks during transport. These plugs must be carefully removed. If you are not familiar with quick-connect fittings, please search our blog for a post showing you how to safely remove those plugs.
- Made in Korea.
- Certified and used in hospitals in both Korea and Japan.
- Nexus brand water ionizers are made in the highest quality manufacturing plant in Korea.
- CE, NRTL, ISO9001, ISO14001, KFDA, KGMP and RoHS certificates
Other Specifications: Nexus X-Blue
- Input Voltage AC110V
- Input Electricity 0.5A (110W)
- Unit weight about 12 lbs. [5.5 Kg]
- Overall Dimension about 11 x 6 x 14 1/2 inches [272 X 160 X 376 mm]
- Water Inflow Pressure Applicable to 0.7 ~ 5 Kgf/cm2
- Water Temperature Applicable to about 40 - 90 degrees Fahrenheit [5 ~ 30°C]
- Easy replaceable Filter (One touch replacement re-set button)
- One Touch-Automatic Filter Life
- Hot Water Shut-off
- Electrolysis Strength 1-2-3-4 level Auto shutoff
- Water Output rate Max 2-3 quarts or liters/minute Water
- Supply Direct connection to a tap or to mains [tee not included]. If you do this, you will need to have an external shut-off, because Nexus water ionizers are not rated to remain under constant pressure.
Please note: With 5-plate water ionizers, such as the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer, it is suggested to flow the water slowly, at about the rate of 1.5 quarts/min. When you do this you will get both outstanding ionization [shown in both the pH and ORP] and far better filtration.