Melody Water Ionizer Review & Demo
The Jupiter Melody water ionizer is one of my better water ionizers and some people even think it’s the best. Why is is so great?
Jupiter Melody Water Ionizer Review
1) The Melody water ionizer is a workhorse. It’s very sturdy and reliable.
2) The Jupiter Melody has an advanced, continuous-cleaning system which keeps the plates perfectly clean for the life of the water ionizer.
3) The Jupiter Melody gives great results of pH and ORP.
4) The Melody can be moved easily. It’s compact size and sturdy construction makes it one of the least problematic water ionizers ever made.
5) The filtration is outstanding with the Jupiter water ionizers in general.
6) The Jupiter Melody water ionizer has a mineral port. This is great for hard water, because you can put a scale guard insert in there to help keep the water lines and spout free of scaling. It’s also great for soft water, because you can then opt to put a calcium insert in there to boost ionization.
7) The filter-changing is a breeze with the Melody ionizer.
The Melody water ionizer is a well-made, mid-priced, water ionizer with 5 solid platinum coated titanium plates. It’s best flow-rate for ionization from between 1.2 liters per minute and 1.8 liters per minute. This is slower than some water ionizers, but personally I like the slower flow-rate water ionizers, because when the water flows through the filter slower the toxins have a better chance of being removed.
Here is the Demo of the Melody Water Ionizer in Action
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.