The Jupiter Melody water ionizer is one of my better water ionizers and some people even think it’s the best. Why is is so great?
Jupiter Melody Water Ionizer Review
1) The Melody water ionizer is a workhorse. It’s very sturdy and reliable.
2) The Jupiter Melody has an advanced, continuous-cleaning system which keeps the plates perfectly clean for the life of the water ionizer.
3) The Jupiter Melody gives great results of pH and ORP.
4) The Melody can be moved easily. It’s compact size and sturdy construction makes it one of the least problematic water ionizers ever made.
5) The filtration is outstanding with the Jupiter water ionizers in general.
6) The Jupiter Melody water ionizer has a mineral port. This is great for hard water, because you can put a scale guard insert in there to help keep the water lines and spout free of scaling. It’s also great for soft water, because you can then opt to put a calcium insert in there to boost ionization.
7) The filter-changing is a breeze with the Melody ionizer.
The Melody water ionizer is a well-made, mid-priced, water ionizer with 5 solid platinum coated titanium plates. It’s best flow-rate for ionization from between 1.2 liters per minute and 1.8 liters per minute. This is slower than some water ionizers, but personally I like the slower flow-rate water ionizers, because when the water flows through the filter slower the toxins have a better chance of being removed.
Here is the Demo of the Melody Water Ionizer in Action
Note: The Melody Water Ionizer has been replaced by the Melody-2 (which has an almost indestructible water cell).