Melody II Water Ionizer
The AlkaViva Melody II water ionizer is one of the H2-Series of water ionizers. It's an upgrade of the legendary JP104 water ionizer and now has advanced SmartDesign electrodes, which means the onboard continuous-cleaning is even more efficient than ever before and the strength of the water cell is also improved. The Melody II water ionizer also uses "Next Generation SMPS" power supply with AutoAdjust, the ability to automatically fine-tune it to your water supply!
Proof of Strong Ionization & Performance: AlkaViva Melody II
Here is our latest testing of the AlkaViva Melody II water ionizer. It takes less than a minute to watch the entire video.
Here are Some of the AlkaViva Melody II Water Ionizer's Great Features:
- The Melody II water ionizer has advanced continuous-cleaning and post cleaning for perfect water always.
- The AlkaViva Melody water ionizer's LIFETIME Warranty on all parts (even plates) and Lifetime Limited Warranty on labor gives you assurance your Melody II water ionizer will last. See the AlkaViva Lifetime Parts & 5-Year Labor Warranty here.
- The Melody water ionizer has five levels of alkaline water and two levels of acid water. In addition you can set it for just getting filtered water whenever you want.
- The Melody water ionizer gets great ionization with 5-plate electro-plated platinum coated titanium ionizing plates and integrated MICOM computer circuitry throughout.
- The Melody-II ionizer has a high-quality stainless steel output spout, an easy wipe-down, one-touch control panel, and a calcium port inside each filter.
- In addition to the continuous-cleaning, the Melody II has a unique post-operation automatic, silent cleansing for the final touch of perfection and extended lifespan.
- Filter usage Liquid Crystal display indicator
- Optional ability to connect direct to main water pipes and operate under municipal water pressure
- 1/4 inlet tube and 3/8" output hosing.
- Two built-in temperature sensors.
Explanations of the New AlkaViva Melody II Water Ionizer Features
Continuous Cleaning: The Melody II water ionizer has one of the most advanced self-cleaning systems inside the water cell in the world! It's called continuous-cleaning. What this means is the Melody ionizer cleans itself all the time - while it's pouring. The Melody water ionizer delivers to you your alkaline water from the alkaline sprout without interruption. No more waiting even when your water ionizer is cleaning itself! Every water ionizer in the world, worth investing in, has an inbuilt cleansing routine. This ensures that any particles that may find their way past the filter are not 'caught' in the ionizing cells. The method is simple - the magnetic [electrical] field in the chamber is reversed so that any mineral that has energetically adhered to the Platinum on the electrode plate is repelled and flushed away. With the Melody water ionizer each time you use it, the poles are reversed automatically and continuously while pouring.
One reason that the Jupiter Melody was always one of the best water ionizers is because it used a basic form of continuous-cleaning. Now, with the upgrade to advanced continuous-cleaning the Melody II reverses polarity within the water cell even more frequently during use. Continuous-cleaning keeps a water ionizer free of calcium within the water cell. The results of this level of internal cleaning is that the Melody water ionizer will still be able to produce the same pH and ORP readings as brand new when it's 10 or more years old!
Mini-Computer - Integrated Computer Circuitry means that your water ionizer will perform at its peak without any attention from you. Computer circuitry ensures the best pH and ORP, always, but also allows other features to be fully automatic, such as hot water and low pressure protection.
SmartDesign Electrodes The electrode design of the H2-Series water ionizers is so proprietary that all I can tell you is they are designed to perform! In other words, they are expertly engineered to get the maximum molecular Hydrogen (H2-) or ORP per unit of pH of any other electrode design anywhere. The exact way that is done is a proprietary secret, but I can say it works. The performance is outstanding! These are pure, solid, medical grade platinum-coated titanium electrodes which are configured in such a way and combined with advanced electronics, to produce the best results.
The Melody II gives you an ideal balance between of five highly engineered SmartDesign Electrodes, the right amount and kind of power to run them, a great flow rate and solid performance.
Voice Confirmation means you are alerted to any change of pH.
Filter Usage Display means you can see at a glance an estimate of how much filter life you have left. It's a handy indicator that you can use to assess when to order a new filter.
Direct Connect: Optional ability to connect direct to main cold water line means you really don't even need your Melody II attached to your tap. With a 1/4" hole in your counter, or a G2 faucet, it can attach directly to your cold water feed line. All you need do to have a glass of water is to turn it on at the convenient front flow valve.
Dimensions: L 10.5 x W 5.5 x H 13 in. [without packaging the Melody ionizer weighs 12.75 pounds]
Filtration: Be assured that with an H2-Series water ionizer you have awesome filtration. All new H2-Series water ionizers are shipped with patented UltraWater filters installed. This ensures you have the newest & best technology in water filtration with any of the new H2-Series water ionizers.
Real-time Flow Control System: The Melody II’s Real-time Flow Control System gives you complete control of your flow rate. You can see and adjust the flow-rate with every use.
AutoAdjust: With AutoAdjust you can be sure the power is always adjusted to give you the best levels of ORP for your ionized water. This ensures you get the best H2 (antioxidants) at every level of pH. This AutoAdjust feature is an amazing upgrade and great feature of the Melody II water ionizer.
Top Certifications: Including ISO 9001 and 14001, UL standard for Low voltage electrical, NRTL, CE and KFDA
Advanced Protection Against Hard Water
Hard water can be very destructive of a water ionizer, and often your warranty isn't protected against it. But the Advanced design of the H2-Series water ionizers protects against hard water better than any other water ionizer. For hard water protection, the Melody-II is in a class of its own.
Advanced UltraWater Filtration
Patented dual filters consisting of 0.1 micron filters combine with space-fiber technology to efficiently filter almost any tap water. The filter life change indicator lets you know when it’s time to replace your filters. You have the ability with two filters to really make sure your water is filtered properly. These advanced filters also have anti-scale filtration built in.
Programming the H2 Water Ionizers
H2 water ionizers (including the Melody II) come already set for the average water. For those who want to, though, each level of acidic and alkaline water can be programmed to suit you. Or, for simplicity sake, if you have a general level you like, you can program only that level to suit you if you want. The way you do that is more simple than ever.
- Get the water flowing at the level you want to program.
- Then push/hold the button for the level you are pouring.
- Next, push the button again (a short push) to toggle up (increasing the power up on a scale of 1-4 for that level).
- Giving another quick push will toggle it up again and when it gets to 4 it will go back to 1 with the next push. Once you are on the level you want then push the purify button to save it.
AlkaViva Melody Water Ionizer Reviews
Our customers have always loved the Jupiter Melody water ionizer and now they will love the Melody II water ionizer even more!
Please check below to see our customer's Melody water ionizer reviews.
- If you are using well water, softened water, a water distiller or a Reverse Osmosis machine, please contact us.
- The plastics used are BPA free, PE free, ABS free and food grade.
- If you prefer to pay with a payplan, please visit this link. Melody Water Ionizer Payplan
H2 WATER IONIZERS ARE STRONG ON THE INSIDE
With H2 water ionizers you don't have to worry about being told you can't install it under your sink if you ever want to. These are very strong water ionizers and can hold up to the internal pressure of undersink installation, or any other kind of pressurized installation, very well. The water cell and all internal parts are warranted for life.
Melody II Water Ionizer Installation Videos
Follow the link to watch a thorough demonstration of installing any of the H2 water ionizers.
ALKAVIVA WATER IONIZER IMPORTANT NOTES
The parts within all AlkaViva water ionizers are of the quality that will last a lifetime, and they have lifetime-parts/5-year-labor warranties. The US importers, AlkaViva, have a repair and servicing depot located in Reno, Nevada.
When you buy your AlkaViva from Alkaline Water Plus we automatically register it for you.
All AlkaViva water ionizers are tested before leaving the AlkaViva warehouse (without using the filters) and factory for quality control purposes. There is usually a small amount of residual water, so plugs are placed on all water ionizer ports for shipping. Please follow these guidelines for removing the quick-connect plugs. Save the plugs for future use.
Free high-quality PH Reagent Testing Kit included.
- Rate Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power Supply: Next Generation SMSP with AutoAdjust
- Power Comsumption: 150W
- Works with up to 72 psi of water pressure.
- Dimensions: 12.5” x 14.5” x 5.5” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 12.75 lbs (14.75 boxed weight)
- Tap Water Temperature Available: 40 ~ 86F
- Protection Devices: 2 built-in temperature sensors and fuse to protect machine from overloads.
- Electrolysis Method: Continuous
- Electrode: 5 SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium
- Generating Capacity: Standard (1.5L/min. at 28psi), Max (3.5L/min. at 90psi)
- Setting: Alkaline Water (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)
- Cleaning: Continuous-Cleaning System
Note: A water ionizer is a life-long investment in your health. As such, all of our water ionizers are covered with lifetime warranties. If you ever need a repair, you will need all of your original packing and plugs and other cautions for safe shipping. Visit our Safe Shipping & Receiving of a Water Ionizer page.
All Water-Ionizer Customers Please Read:
We have many pages in this website designed to help you make the right choices for your water ionizer and that includes proper filtration as well. If you have well-water, very hard water, very soft water, a whole-house water softener, or another specific water-source issue, please read the appropriate page(s) listed below for your convenience before you order. Or contact us for a free water quality consultation.
Packing Up the H2 Water Ionizer
- Turn off the water source.
- Open the flow knob (releases pressure on lines).
- Blow through spout to force water out of machine.
- Remove spout and hoses; let dry.
- Put plugs in/on the open ports (from the spout and two hoses) and secure the electric cord with a twist-tie.
- Make sure machine is dry before covering it with the large plastic bag that came with it.
- Turn the machine on its side and place it into the side foam piece. Make sure it fits right. There is only one correct way.
- Put the other side piece on. There's a slot for the spout to fit nicely.
- Slide machine into product box.
- Turn box upright.
- Put hoses and other pieces into a separate plastic bag and insert them into the box.
- Close up the box.
- If you're going to ship the box, make sure to pack it securely and snugly into another, bigger, sturdy shipping box.