The Gravity Filter Purifier system is very attractive for either home or office. It filters out bacteria, heavy metals and chemicals, and is effective.
The Gravity Filter System contains 4 filters (each filter is a 4-stage filter). It's completely portable and needs no electricity or water hook-up. You manually feed the water into this system. Gravity takes over and does the rest. Filters should last about a year, with regular use. Possibly 2-years with infrequent use.
The Gravity Filter Water Filter System is the only one of its kind that meets EPA requirements for bacteria and protozoa removal. It has the highest bacteria removal rate of any gravity water filter on the market.
The Gravity Filter Makes Even River and Lake Water Drinkable!
The PureEasy Gravity Filter, 4-Stage Bacteria/Heavy-Metal Gravity Water Filter will obtain 99.99% Removal of Pathogenic Bacteria! We've used it with local river water and it came clean (with local tests in acceptable ranges).
Gravity Filter is used by the Red Cross and other NGO organizations for use in emergency situations, such as earthquakes and floods. It provides a ready, convenient and ample source of purified water to travelers, campers, and field expeditions. Or, it's perfect for homes and offices too.
I keep one on a shelf in my garage to use in the event of a disaster.
Directions for Use:
- Follow start-up instructions (see below).
- Start with 2 1/2 gallons in the upper bin. It takes a while to filter through to the lower bin.
- If, the first time you use it, it takes longer than over-night, use a fine sandpaper on the filters and try again.
- Once you get it started it goes like clockwork. As the bin empties a bit, just pour a bit more water in it. This way you never run low.
- The lower bin holds up to 4 gallons.
- If you have a period of no use, simply empty it and the filters will dry out naturally and preserve themselves.
No matter where you live and how large your group, you need not ever run out of clean, naturally purified drinking water.
Perfect for Your Family or Group's Disaster Preparedness!
This fantastic stand-alone water filtration system does not rely on water pressure! Therefore it is the perfect back-up system for any family or group wishing to ensure an ongoing, potable water supply in the event of disaster.
The Gravity Filter system is completely BPA free and made with food-grade AS and ABS plastics.
Outstanding, Patented, Dual-Ceramic Filters!
The PureEasy Gravity Filter Systems use an extraordinary design and dual-ceramic casings to their filters which remove all sediment, rust, etc. and clarify the water to beautiful, pure-looking levels before that water even goes through the carbon and other filter layers. What this means is better taste, clarity of water and a much longer filter life.
The outer layer of the dual-ceramic catches all of the impurities in the water down to .5 microns, and won't let it enter the filter. If the filter slows down over time, then the sediment collected on the ceramic filter can be lightly scrubbed off, allowing you to extend the life of the filter by at least twice that of a plastic-cased or fiber-cased filter of its kind.
The PureEasy Gravity Filter 4-Stage Water Filter purifies the water of harmful toxins too! At the same time it allows the healthy minerals and trace elements through.
Here is what the PureEasy 4-Stage Gravity Filter will remove at each stage of the process:
Unique Dual Ceramic Membrane Cartridges remove 99.99% Pathogenic bacteria (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, 100% Giardia, Cryptosporidium, and other parasites, particle contaminates).
Activated carbon removes unpleasant tastes, chemicals and odors. Note: The carbon in these filters will remove chlorine or chloramine if it's in the water.
Nano-Metal Clusters Media (NMC) removes residual chlorine, heavy metal ions (Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+) etc. and inhibits bacterial growth. This is some of the best filter media there is to remove chemicals, toxins and heavy=metals from the water.
The media box removes excess hardness, heavy metal ions such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, etc., fluoride and arsenic.
Gravity Filter System - Long Lasting!
The C-1 ceramic is designed to remove every spec of bacteria, fungus, algae, sediment etc. from the water. It will occasionally clog if there is heavy sediment or dissolved solids in the water. If this happens you can clean the C-1 ceramic to renew it if at any time the filter's flow-rate slows down. The cleaning pad is included. Use care when doing this, because the ceramic can break.
The filters should be changed every 2,000 gallons for the average water quality.
- Remove the parts from the box and spread them out so you have easy access.
- Assemble the spout to the clear plastic bin as follows:
- Put the threads through the hole under the bin with the washer on there.
- In other words, the washer is not going inside the bin; it's going outside.
- Reach inside the bin with the nut, and screw down tightly.
- The filters should be "flushed" and here's how:
- Fill the upper bin with water and then let it pour through.
- If the water is coming out clear at that point, then you're done. If not, then repeat and it will be clear then.