Ionized Water Bottle for Best Storage: Vacuum Sealed
Ionized water bottles are a necessity. If you have a water ionizer, chances are you are not always going to be at home to get your ionized water freshly-poured. I have found that Ionized water should either be drunk fresh or stored in the best containers possible. I’ve tested every kind of bottle there is and have discovered that…
Vacuum sealed stainless ionized water bottles are the very best.
In this video series I poured ionized water from the Nexus Smart water ionizer at 9.5 pH and -735 ORP. The ionized water bottles used were: Glass cup, stainless-vacuum bottle, and high-quality plastic bottle.
Two hours after pouring, I tested the pH and ORP again, and found that the stainless-vacuum bottle stored the ionized water perfectly, while the other containers were not nearly as good.
I even tested ionized water that was stored 9 hours earlier in the day. The results were also perfect storage of ionized water.
I have tried other potentially good ionized water bottles, both glass and high-quality plastic, and haven’t found a better bottle than these stainless vacuum-sealed bottles.
Why aren’t Mason Jars the Best Ionized Water Bottles?
It used to be that my favorite ionized water bottle, for storage purposes, was a mason jar. A mason jar does store ionized water well, but it’s not the best ionized water bottle for these reasons.
1. If used as an ionized water bottle, the lids of mason jars will rust over time.
2. Mason jars are made of glass, which is breakable.
3. The appearance of drinking out of a mason jar is not particularly good plus the mason jar develops a calcium-layer over time when used as an ionized water bottle. The calcium-layer is healthy, but not attractive. It’s also a challenge to clean. The calcium-layer doesn’t need to be cleaned or removed for health reasons, and in the stainless bottles it can be left there because you can’t see it.
Why Aren’t Plastic Bottles the Best Ionized Water Bottles?
Plastic has many problems for ionized water storage. The biggest reason for me is that if you store ionized water in plastic bottles, even with no air-bubble, the pH and ORP will literally escape through the plastic, itself! Plastic is permeable. It is not going to preserve the pH and ORP of your ionized water well at all. Even if I’m sipping on an open bottle of ionized water from one of my stainless vacuum bottles it will preserve the pH and ORP of the water better than a closed plastic bottle.
Plastics have other problems, such as chemicals present in the oil or other chemicals used to manufacture the plastic can leach into the ionized water over time. Because plastic is permeable it is more subject to leaching its chemicals into water. Water is a substance that invites chemicals into itself, so it’s important to use non-leaching containers. Hard plastic is better than soft plastic, but any plastic, even hard, is permeable.
Is Stainless Safe to Use as an Ionized Water Bottle?
Yes, our stainless vacuum bottles are 100% safe for storage of alkaline ionized water. We have consulted lab tests, done our own lab tests, and also consulted the top water ionizer manufacturer in Korea, whose chief engineer acknowledged the safety of using our stainless vacuum bottles with alkaline ionized water.
Free Gift! Ionized Water Bottle Limited-Time with Water Ionizer Purchase!
For a very short time if you request it, when purchasing an electric water ionizer from us, we’ll include a free vacuum-sealed stainless bottle of your color-choice, so you can always have your ionized water fresh, no matter at home, work or play.
After trying dozens of types of water bottles for storing ionized water, I have found these work, while the others don't. The reason these work so well is in their design. See more about that on the product page.
Also, check out our new wide-mouth Ionized Water Bottles
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.