New in 2018! Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator: Special Introductory Price!
The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator is the latest model for the Lourdes Machine for 2018. It is both a batch* water ionizer and a Hydrogen Water Generator. The Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator got its name from the city in France which is well known for its miracle water. It is portable in the sense that it can be plugged in anywhere and water added to the pitcher from whatever source you choose. I suggest using water that has at least neutral pH for drinking. You can request your free pH strips kit in the comment box of the shopping cart so you can monitor the pH of your source water choices.
We are offering you the Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator for a very brief time at a special introductory price. Hurry, though, because this price won't last very long!
I’ve tested most of the hydrogen generators and this seems to be a pretty good one. One of its strengths is that it can produce over a quart of hydrogen rich ionized water in each batch. Once the water is ionized, the design of the pitcher's lid is that it has a floating under-lid (disk) which sits on top of the water. This keeps the hydrogen antioxidants in the water better than if there were an open air gap above.
Hydrogen Water Production Time:
You can choose from 10 min., 20 min., and 30 min. hydrogen water production cycles. The longer the time-cycle, the higher the concentration of molecular hydrogen will be.
Suggested Daily Routine: There is only so much hydrogen that can be pumped into water before it reaches its saturation level. I recommend filling the pitcher to the 1.8 L level in the morning; setting it on a 30-minute cycle; then pouring a glass at a time to drink as you go through the day. The hydrogen levels will stay pretty high in the pitcher for hours (because of the special "under-lid-disk", which keeps the hydrogen from escaping, but you may want to refresh the hydrogen levels every couple of hours with a 10-minute cycle.
The Lourdes Machine Filters:
There is an internal filter, which needs to be changed about every 9 months with average use. There is also a small white sponge filter that sits under the pitcher. This sponge needs to be manually cleaned if it gets dirty. The purpose of the white sponge filter is to bring the hydrogen gas up to the bottom grid of the pitcher so it can be pumped evenly through the pitcher. The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator comes with one extra white sponge filter.
The hydrogen machine won’t function well if either of these filters are not changed or cleaned as recommended. You can purchase extra filter for the Lourdes Machine here.
The Lourdes Machine Instructions:
- Place the Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator on a flat surface, near an outlet.
- Open the hydrogen production chamber (tank), on the left, and pour distilled water into it. There is a filter in there which has a “floater” in it. Don't remove the filter, just pour the water around it. When the water-level pushes the floater to the top, the tank is full enough. Replace the lid. You may need to add water to the tank intermittently over time. If it is running low on water there will be a warning light which will flicker on the front of the machine. [Note: The tank water should be changed every 3 months. To drain out the existing water, unplug the drain at the bottom of the main chamber and empty the tank. Refill with fresh distilled water.]
- Water from the tank is intended to seep out the bottom of the tank into the bin (under the pitcher). Make sure the water level reaches the top of the white sponge filter. When setting the machine up or changing out the water in the main tank, pour a little extra distilled water into the bin to bring the water-level up to the top of the white sponge filter if needed.
- Plug in the machine.
- Rinse out the pitcher well, before your first use.
- Pour your drinking water into the right side (pitcher). You may fill it half-way or higher, and you may use any water that is drinkable.
- Touch the button on the front of the Lourdes Machine. It will toggle to 10 min, 20 min, or 30 min. cycles. [Note: The button is not an on/off button. If you want to stop a cycle prematurely you can do that by either 1) lifting the pitcher off of its base, or 2) unplugging the machine.
- Once you select the cycle you want, just leave it. The timer will count down to zero and then chime a few times when the water is ready.]
- Regular Maintenance: Other than changing the filters about every 9 months, the only other maintenance is to run a cleaning cycle 2 or 3 times every week. The way you do that is to pour tap water into the pitcher up to the 1.8L mark; push and hold the button for about 3-5 seconds. The cleaning light will turn on and will clean the internal chamber and pump for about 15 minutes. When the lamp inside the chamber turns off, it’s cleaning is finished. Discard the water in the pitcher.
- You may unplug the Lourdes machine any time you aren’t using it. This is particularly suggested when you plan to be away for a while.
The Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generator Warranty:
The Lourdes Hydrogen Water Generator is expected to last many years. The manufacturer provides a 1-year parts/labor warranty, provided you change the filters properly; don’t drop the machine; only use distilled water in the tank (hydrogen pumping chamber); do not attempt to repair the machine yourself; don’t improperly use it or store it; don’t put anything other than plain, drinking water into the pitcher; and keep the white sponge filter clean and in its proper place.
The warranty only applies to Lourdes HS-72 Hydrogen Water Generators purchased from Alkaline Water Plus. The warranty does not cover shipping to and from Alkaline Water Plus.
Lourdes Hydrogen Water Machine Demos:
- Type: Batch Water Ionizer / Hydrogen Water Generator [*Batch simply means you pour the water into the machine; it is not connected up to your plumbing.]
- Design: Latest Lourdes Model for 2018
- Use: Counter top
- Power: 24 w and 110/220 v
- Place of Origin: Japan/Taiwan
- Brand Name: Lourdes
- Model Number: HS-72
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Pitcher Capacity: 1.8L (60 oz)
- Dimensions: Width 13” Depth 6.3’ Height 11”