This City Water Ceramic Filter System is just fantastic! It is the best at sediment-removal, and it removes bacteria, fungus, algae, sediment, rust, chemicals and heavy metals from your water without removing the valuable dietary calcium and other healthy minerals!
It's completely BPA free and made with food-grade AS and ABS plastics.
About the City Water Ceramic Filter System
The City Water Ceramic Filter System comes as a countertop water system with its own faucet diverter and spout. The spout can be interchanged with a 1/4" quick-connect fitting to be installed under the sink and used as a water ionizer prefilter or hooked up to your own filter faucet. See instructions to convert it below.
A single, easy-change filter contains all 3 stages of the water filter system. The filter removes rust, sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, organic pollutants, chemicals, disinfection byproducts, unpleasant taste and odors and inhibits bacterial growth!
Outstanding, Patented, 100% Natural, Washable, Dual-Ceramic Filters!
The PureEasy Filter Systems use an extraordinary design and dual-ceramic casings to their filters which remove all sediment, rust, etc. and clarify the water to beautiful, pure-looking levels before that water even goes through the carbon and other filter layers. What this means is better taste, clarity of water and a much longer filter life.
The outer layer of the dual-ceramic catches all of the impurities in the water down to .5 microns, and won't let it enter the filter. If the filter slows down over time, then the sediment collected on the ceramic filter can be lightly scrubbed off, allowing you to extend the life of the filter by at least twice that of a plastic-cased or fiber-cased filter of its kind.
The patented dual-ceramic is made of environmental-friendly 100% natural ceramic and compared to other ceramic filters will filter sediment, suspended particles and biological matter even better than commercial ceramic filters.
PureEasy Filter Systems are Long Lasting!
The filter media is designed to last an average family over a year! The ceramic is designed to last even longer! You can clean the ceramic to renew it if at any time the filter's flow-rate slows down.
Natural Ceramic Water Filter System Demo:
- The City Water Filter System is shipped inside of the housing, but is factory wrapped. So, the wrapping will need to be removed and then filter installed correctly before use.
Before hooking up or using a new filter as a "pre-filter", to a water ionizer make sure to flush it. Otherwise carbon from the PureEasy filter could enter the inlet valve of the water ionizer and clog it. Flush the filter by allowing water to flow into the drain until it runs clear. Do this when you first get the system and every time you replace the filter.
The sticker on the front of the housing is easily removable, making it a neutral color to go with any décor.
Instructions for Converting the PureEasy Counter-Top Filter System to an Under-Sink System or Prefilter
Watch this video for the full explanation of how to convert this ceramic filter system.
1) Remove the product from the box.
2) Carefully remove the pieces from the base: spout, housings and the wrapped filters from inside the housings and set all in a safe place.
3) Leave the hose intact and just disconnect it from the faucet diverter or cut the hose as I demonstrated in the video. Save the diverter.
4) Unscrew the spout fitting from the base and set it aside.
5) Using plumber’s tape, wrap the tape around the threads of one of the fittings about 6 times around. Smooth out any rough edges. Screw the fitting into the base [where the spout fitting was removed].
6) Push the loose hosing into the quick-connect fitting that you just screw into the base.
7) You are now ready to hook the two ends of hosing into the filter faucet and Tee (angle stop valve) which you will need to purchase separately [locally].