The John Ellis E5 Living Water machine is a special, one-of-a-kind, water distiller, which changes the bond angle of the water.
Lowest Sale Pricing & In-Stock!
We offer every day discount pricing on the John Ellis E5 Living Water machines. If you ever encounter a lower price or coupon code for a John Ellis Living Water Machine, just let us know and we'll try to match it.
The E5 Machine is the latest version of the John Ellis machines, patented by John Ellis (US engineer).
About John Ellis Water
- The John Ellis Living Water E5 machine transforms water to have a much larger hydrogen bond angle (114 degrees). The normal hydrogen bond angle in water is 104 degrees. [Note: Before the age of industry and pollution normal water had a greater bond angle than it does today.]
- The wider hydrogen bond angle in John Ellis water creates greater amounts of energy to the cells. It also increases blood flow, decreases swelling in the body, and it has anti-radiation (theoretically cancer-prevention) properties.
- Rapidly heating & cooling the water in the side chamber (3 x per minute) changes the bond angle.
- Ordinary distilled water is not healthy for you. A normal distiller will reduces the hydrogen bond angle of water to about 101 degrees. So, this makes it worse for the body than regular tap water. Normal distillers do not do not use the John Ellis patented technology.
- The John Ellis machine is the only machine that changes (for the better) the hydrogen bond angle of water.
- Also, the new bond angle will not revert back to its old 104-degree angle.
- Scientists at Los Alamos Nuclear Lab measured and proved the bond angle change with their "scanning electron microscope".
- Also, Dr. Guy Abraham (famous medical researcher) measured it again, just to be sure. He couldn't believe it without seeing it for himself.
- Hydrogen bond angle changes never happened before or since this invention by John Ellis.
- The distilled water and run-off water bond angles both widen from the John Ellis process. This is because the John Ellis machine takes all the water through the process hundreds of times per hour.
- The distilled John Ellis water has about 6 pH and the runoff water has the pH of the source water.
Some people compare John Ellis water machines to hydrogen water or ionized water machines. Not true. Both technologies have their healing properties, but are dissimilar.
Is There Proof of the John Ellis Water Claims?
- A customer poured John Ellis runoff water into a soured well and rejuvenated it.
- Other customers poured it into pools, spas, septic tanks, and local ponds and the water cleared up.
- The Dole company used John Ellis water and found it to be very effective in killing off mold spores.
- John Ellis water has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and even anti-radiation functions in the body, food, and in the environment.
- People who mix John Ellis water in with their drinking water feel better or sometimes claim a cure.
- John Ellis, himself, shows the water cured him of brain tumors. This is why he invented the machine.
An interesting and fortunate thing about John Ellis water is that it can change other water when mixed with it. It only takes a small amount of John Ellis water (distilled or run-off water), added to any other water. John says you must stir it and give it some time (minutes, hours or days, depending on batch size).
John Ellis Living Water Machine: Patented Process
The John Ellis Living Water Machines boil and cool the water in the special side chamber 3 times per minute. No other machine achieves the "perfect hydrogen bond angle" in water that others had only theorized.
What Does it mean "No returns. Sales are Final"?
We guarantee you get a brand new, perfectly working John Ellis machine. However, there is no trial period or "satisfaction guarantee" for either the John Ellis machine or the John Ellis water.
How to Use John Ellis Water
Add about 1% or more of John Ellis water to filtered water. Shake by twirling the container around and around in one direction to create a vortex action for about a minute.
Let this sit, and wait for at least several hours. The John Ellis water needs a little time to change the rest of the water in the container. Make a new batch before you run out, so you don't have to wait next time.
How John Ellis Living Water compliments Ionized Water
No one has tested the exact bond angle of ionized water. Only top-level government labs have the microscopes. But I've used the Ellis Living Water to compliment ionized water and hydrogen water in two ways.
- When you add John Ellis water to ionized water (from an electric water ionizer) it enhances it. There may be some added health benefits to doing this.
- I put the mixed John Ellis and filtered water in a hydrogen water machine. This way I get the extra added hydrogen benefit in the water. I do this just for variety, a little every day.
When to Buy a John Ellis Living Water Machine vs. Just Buy the John Ellis Water?
If you drink a lot of water and are handy with equipment, then consider purchasing the John Ellis E5 machine. However the equipment is not easy to use and any error on the customer's part is not covered by the manufacturer or Alkaline Water Plus. Read all instructions on this page before operating the John Ellis E5 machine.
You can purchase the water by itself (without a machine), if you don’t want the hassle of making it yourself.
At Alkaline Water Plus we filter the water with UltraWater filtration prior to distilling it in the John Ellis machine. The added advantage is that the UltraWater filters remove all pharmaceuticals, fluoride and things that even water distillation does not remove. This makes the highest quality of any other John Ellis water you can buy, anywhere.
It takes about a minute for every ounce of John Ellis distilled water you make. So, you are paying for many costs: labor, supplies, equipment and utilities.
Buying John Ellis Water
John Ellis water comes in a variety of options and sizes.
Distilled John Ellis Water goes through reverse osmosis five times before distilling and energizing it with the John Ellis Machine. Do not use a PO box when ordering these larger sizes of John Ellis Water, because it only ships FedEx.
John Ellis runoff water goes through several kinds of filters (including UltraWater filters) before processing it in the John Ellis machine. The pH of this option is about 8.
How to set up and operate a John Ellis Machine:
Watch this video first. It will help you understand how this John Ellis Living Water machine works, along with many important things to know before, during and after purchasing a John Ellis Living Water Machine. https://youtu.be/-KWxZmv1KM4
The John Ellis machine is a seriously dangerous machine to operate around children, anyone with diminished intelligence; or anyone who is not good with equipment. You can burn yourself if you don’t use proper caution, also destroy the machine with improper use, and I imagine even burn down the house. Directions come with the machine, but here are some broad directions to give you an idea of it.
- First rinse out the still (pot) by filling it up with clean water to the top. Scrub the exposed surfaces with a brush or cloth and then empty that water.
- If you want to use your tap water, hook the diverter up to your faucet
- Or, you can use a quick-connect (purchased locally) to hook the input water up to your filtered-water supply.
- You can also manually feed it, but this is particularly difficult to do and you will not likely get uniform results.
- Now fill the pot up to the middle of the nut with water. (see picture)
- Set the water feed to flow knob to a vertical position as part of the set up and point the water flow spout directly down. Note: Don't initiate the water flow yet.
- Plug in the machine. [Warning: Make very sure the pot is filled before you plug it in, or it will most likely burn out the machine.]
- If you want to use the UV lights that come with the machine, plug those in too, and place them very carefully in the holes provided. [Instructions come with the machine for doing all this. Care must be used not to break the bulbs. They will not be replaced for free.
- There is a cooling fan that comes with the kit. The rod (fan shaft) should be placed into the pot at the spot marked in the picture, below. Just rest this piece (lid) on the pot evenly. Then plug in the fan to turn it on. Make sure the cord is not touching any part of the John Ellis Machine.
- Once the machine heats up you will start to hear the water in the left compartment of the machine boiling (slightly).
- When the top 1 inch layer of the water in the pot is warm to hot, this is the time to initiate the water flow.
- After a few minutes of water flow (of the runoff water), if the runoff water is still hot, adjust the overflow rate by turning the flow-knob slightly left.
- Collect the runoff water in a stainless or glass bin or pot.
- Don't use plastic ever to collect the overflow water, however you can transfer it to a plastic container after it has cooled.
- Once you start collecting the overflow water, you should maintain it at warm temperature. Don't let it get too hot.
- The distilled water usually comes out cool. It also comes out at the rate of about 4 oz. per gallon of runoff water. If the distilled water is coming out too slow, you can cool off the runoff water a bit to increase the flow of distilled water. Don't cool it too much though. The runoff water should never get cooler than luke-warm.
- Check the machine temperature regularly. If the pot feels too hot, increase the water input rate and the overflow rate.
- It takes about 30 minutes to make about 1-2 gallons of John Ellis runoff water and 1-2 cups of distilled water.
- Another thing to know is that when you are finished distilling the John Ellis water, the water which is left in the pot, is also just like the runoff water (changed to the 114 degrees bond angle) and is very drinkable.
- Never plug in the John Ellis Living Water Machine before it is filled properly with water.
- Always remove ALL of the water from the machine after you are finished distilling for the day. Lift up the machine and turn it sideways and upside-down to make sure all of the water is out.
- Store it with all plugs and fittings removed, and covered with a light cloth to allow it to dry out fully without collecting dust.
- Do not use extension cords of any kind with the machine. Plug it directly into a wall socket The cord is 4 ft. in length.
Claims and Testimonials About John Ellis Water
Many of the claims and testimonials I've read about John Ellis Water are very similar to what people and scientists have found about ionized water.
It's very interesting to see the similarities about these claims as well as scientific testing, even though the two types of water are so very different.
Washington Post Article: In 1992 Edward Cody of the Washington Post wrote a hit article about John Ellis water. Here's a link to the full article.
Contaminated Long Island NY Aquifer: In the 80's Long Island had the highest cancer rate in that area. The Brookhaven National Lab cleaned up the aquifer under Long Island of general contamination including nuclear waste. They purchased hundreds of John Ellis machines to handle the clean up.
After solving the problem in the aquifer they called John Ellis to tell him his machine was the only one that was able to get rid of the radiation.
How to Treat a Swimming Pool, Well or Septic Tank
Mix about 10 gallons of distilled water into the pool, or throw into the well. For the septic tank, you only need to pour John Ellis Water down your toilet (or better yet, add it to your bath water for a spa-bath). There are many reports of people doing this successfully to treat their wells, pools, spas and even to spray on fields and crops. The normal amount would be 1 gallon for every 100 gallons of water you are trying to treat.
John Ellis Conditions of Sale
One can purchase various replacement parts from the John Ellis company if ever needed. The machine is likely to last for decades, provided you don’t make any mistakes with it. No returns for refund are ever accepted by the John Ellis company. In other words, the John Ellis machine does not come with a trial period of any kind.