Jupiter Water Ionizers & Filters
Alkaline Water Plus offers a 60-day trial period on most of our electric water ionizers.
WHY BUY A WATER IONIZER? (10-MIN.)
Jupiter Water Ionizers
Jupiter water ionizers are great quality water ionizers with a long track record of outstanding performance. They have the added advantage of being able to use UltraWater filtration, the best filtration of all water ionizers anywhere in the US.
Athena Classic water ionizers have two filter ports. The first filter [on the left] is always some sort of sediment filter. The second filter is for removing chemicals, metals and other toxins. I've noted whether each filter on this page is a 1st filter or 2nd filter so you know where it is intended to go in the ionizer.
Jupiter Water Ionizers and the Michael Moon Story
Back in the late 1970's a very wealthy Korean manufacturer had poor health. His name was Michael Moon. He was obese, had hypertension and had diabetes. He had to take a daily dose of blood pressure medicine just to survive. A friend of his introduced him to alkaline ionized water. This was back in the days that one needed to make ionized water in batches. It was time consuming, but Michael did what his friend suggested. After about a year he had lost 80 pounds, stabilized his blood sugar and blood pressure, while also getting completely off the blood pressure medicine.
The water ionizer he used was a Japanese-made batch water ionizer. At the time there were no researchers in the area of water ionization or water ionizer manufacturing companies, which were Korean. All research in the area of water ionizers was being done solely in Japan.
Being a manufacturer, himself, Mr Moon had many ideas of how to improve the science of water ionizer manufacturing. The machine he used was too expensive and way too hard to use. He was so happy now that he was healthy, that he wanted to spread this water to others. After all, he had power, influence and money, and could use those things to improve this technology and then spread these products to the world.
Mr. Moon had more money than he could ever spend, so he literally became a philanthropist for the water ionizer industry.
First, he founded Dongyang Science Co. Ltd., which he declared to be a medical equipment manufacturing company. He endowed the Dongyang Science Company with .5 billion Korean wan (equivalent of 10 million US dollars). Back in 1982, that was a huge amount of money. With that money, Dongyang Science had the capital to fund a state-of-the-art factory in Korea.
Mr. Moon at the same time funded another state-of-the-art research and development facility in Japan, where he hired the best and brightest water ionization scientists and engineers to staff it. He called this facility Emco Tech, and had it trademarked.
Michael's goal was for his water ionizers to be the best ever in the industry (performance-wise), and he wanted them to be affordable for normal people. These goals were soon realized with a whole line of Jupiter water ionizers. It was really perfect that they were made in Korea, because this cut the price almost in half (of what it would be to set up a manufacturing facility in Japan). It was also perfect that the R&D facility was in Japan, because that was where all the research action was happening at the time, and it was also a location near many hospitals that were willing to test out the new water ionizers that were coming out.
At the turn of the century, the Japanese R & D facility began coming up with the such extremely advanced electrodes and membrane technology that the Jupiter water ionizers using them were in fact light-years ahead of the other water ionizer companies (which were all Japanese companies at the time).
So, the Emco Tech R&D team built their water cells in house in Japan, always keeping ahead of the competition, while the Korean factory was busy building the several brands of water ionizers (from whatever designs that the R&D team sent them).
The Korean factory soon acquired ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification, followed by GMP, KFDA and many other certificates. It has now (since 2001) has become the largest manufacturer of water ionizers in all of Asia. They have over 20 patents and are capable of producing over 100,000 water ionizers per month.
Michael Moon is no longer with us, but his legacy remains. He did the world a very good service with his contributions to the water ionizer industry. The manufacturer has, since its inception, changed it's name to Jupiter Science, and then Ionia, but whatever the name, they will always be inspired by the aims and goals (to help the world) of Michael Moon.
Jupiter Water Ionizer Filter Choices
The filters listed on this page will fit most Jupiter brand water ionizers. Here is a specific list of those Jupiter models: Alka-Life or Regency 10 JP105, Aquarius, Athena, Delphi, Ultra-Delphi, Elite JP1000, Mavello, Melody, Microlite*, Miracle, Neptune, Orion, and Venus.
- Alkal-Life 3000SL
- AMWater Actify AK-8000
- Aquarius JP-108
- Athena JS-205
- Delphi IW-102
- Isis JP-104
- Mavello JP-101
- Melody JP-104
- MicroLite JP-107
- Miracle JP-102
- Neptune JP-101
- Orion JP-109
- Regency X
- Regency Elite
- Ultra-Delphi IO400U
- Venus JP-107
* Note: For the Microlite, you need to save and re-use the "filter cup". If you lose it, contact us for the replacement part.
The following filter is only for specific, older, Jupiter water ionizer machines.
- The M.T. Filter fits the Regenesis 2000 (JM901), Technos or Ultra Technos (JT802), Aqua Tonic, Masterpiece and Regency II.
UltraWater Filters [the very best choice]
- 1st Filter for Athena Classic: Fluoride Shield for the Jupiter Athena water ionizer [Also available as an external filter to use as a #1 filter with any water ionizer for the same price]
- 2nd Filter - Or Only UltraWater Filter For Other Jupiter Water Ionizers: Ultra-Water for all Jupiter water ionizers [Jupiter Athena water ionizer, Jupiter Melody water ionizer, Jupiter Ultra-Delphi water ionizer and Jupiter Venus water ionizer]. This filter is also good for some of the older Jupiter water ionizer models, such as the Jupiter Orion and Jupiter Aquarius.
Jupiter Water Ionizer Manuals
Jupiter Water Ionizer Certificates
Jupiter is a true leader in the water ionizer industry. Ionia, the manufacturer of Jupiter Science water ionizers, has more awards and more open-book information about themselves than any other water ionizer company [see below for a full description of the company, the products and proof of their certifications]. We're proud to offer you a full line of Jupiter products. Our customers have given fantastic Jupiter water ionizer reviews. At Alkaline Water Plus you get the best water ionizers and the best deal possible on every purchase of Jupiter water ionizers. For all Jupiter water ionizer reviews please visit the product page for that water ionizer.
You Can Rely on Jupiter Water Ionizers
Jupiter water ionizers have been thoroughly tested and reported on. From their electrodes to their 9-stage Biostone filters, you can be sure you are getting a water ionizer that is at the top of the class! The filters, for instance, have been certified by independent laboratories to be effective in filtering dissolved metals, poisonous chemicals, and every commonly detected dangerous chemical found in drinking water. The contaminants that are in the toughest water were intentionally added to the source water for these tests, and it is impressive!
Jupiter Water Ionizers are Outstanding!
Emco Tech makes the specially patented Jupiter electrodes and water cell [complete with their patented mesh plates and DARC cleaning system] in Japan and the main body of the Jupiter water ionizers are manufactured by Ionia in Korea. Ionia is the largest water ionizer manufacturer in Korea and all of Asia.
How do the Jupiter water ionizers rate as compared to the other water ionizers?
The Jupiter Athena is Jupiter's premier water ionizer, and is in the category of [Best] among other water ionizers. Jupiter ionizers in general tend to rank high in comparison with other water ionizers in their price range.
Why Should You Buy Jupiter Alkaline Water Ionizers?
- Jupiter Ionizers are solid and reliable water ionizers.
- Jupiter ionizer manufacturing procedures have been cutting edge quality since 1982.
- Jupiter water ionizer models consistently outperform the competition and always offer proven and valuable features. They use results to make continual improvements in their water ionizers. These improvements are implemented in the existing models rather than coming out with new names and model numbers.
- Jupiter water ionizers claim to have the lowest return rate in the industry.
- Jupiter's ionizer sales and customer support capabilities offer top notch pre and post sales Jupiter ionizer support. The customer service begins with the sale, but does not end with the sale!
- Jupiter Science has been selling in the USA markets for longer than any other water ionizer company.
- Jupiter ionizers carry the most certifications in the industry - UL, CE, ISO9001 and NSF. Certifications are there to protect the consumer. We suggest you use these to help you make your decision.
- A Jupiter water ionizer comes with hoses, a diverter, a pH test kit and manual.
- Peace of mind with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
Teamwork: Emco Tech R&D plus Ionia Genius Manufacturing
In Japan, at Emco Tech, the research department is constantly at work looking at how to improve performance without having to increase power consumption or take up extra room with a bulky ionizing chamber. Their researchers have found that improved efficiency is the answer to better ionization. While some water ionizer companies focus on the "bigger is better" theories, Emco Tech is stably leading the pack with their advanced electronics efficiency, which is the scientific answer to obtaining the best in water ionization.
The Korean manufacturer, Ionia, continues to expand their market and demonstrate product innovation tempered with twenty-five years experience, and continues to deliver no-fuss customer support. Their ionizers are CE approved and UL certified. Ionia has state of the art plants in two locations in Korea. Jupiter Science water ionizers produce great ionized water! Shipped 110 volt (unless 220v is specifically requested).
- Industrial Medal of Merit (Japanese Emperor)
- Chosen by Hankook Ilbo (Korean Newspaper) best product award
- Chosen by Sports Seoul as best product award
- Chosen by GOOD DAY Best Product Award
- Chosen by Hankook Ilbo (Korean Newspaper) Customer Satisfaction and Top Quality Award
- Most Promising Medium Sized Business Award (Corporation for the Promotion of Medium Sized Business)
- Kyunggi Medium Sized Business Award (Kyunggi Area Medium Sized Business Corporation)
- Most Promising Medium Sized Export Business Award (Corporation for the Promotion of Medium Sized Business)
- New Specialized Technology Venture Business Award (Kyunggi Area Medium Sized Business Corporation)
- First Industry Water Ionizer Manufacturing 1 Million Dollar Export Tower Award
- Secretary of Health Award
- Chinese health permit
- Best Health Device Good Manufacturing Practice (KGMP) Certificate
- Korean President Commendation
- Venture Business Award ( New Technology Business)
- Family Industry Business Assignment (Corporation for the Promotion of Medium Sized Business)
- Business Foundation Environmental Technical Research Office Permission (Korean Business Promotion Society)
- ISO9001 Certificate of Approval
- ISO14001 Certificate of Approval
- GMP Certificate
- Korea Food and Drug Certificate
- CE Certificate
- UL Certificate Canada
- UL Certificate USA
- Filter Test Report
Jupiter Water Ionizer Lifetime Warranties
Warranty: The warranty on Jupiter ionizers begins on the original purchase date. The warranty covers spontaneous defects: 100% of labor costs for the lifetime of your water ionizer provided your water ionizer hasn't been altered or tampered with in any way. If within the first 10 years your water ionizer develops a spontaneous defect, it will be repaired for free. The parts to repair the defect will be provided free of charge as well. It is a condition of the lifetime warranty that have cared for your water ionizer and changed its filters at least yearly. Damage caused by misuse, neglect, improper installation, mishandling and/or environmental damage, including but not limited to, mineral buildup due to hard water or high levels of iron, poor source water quality, infestation or electrical surges may void or limit the warranty.
It is a condition of the LifeTime Warranty (Limited) that you agree to replace the filter cartridge no less than every twelve (12) months. Using any filters other than those listed on this page will potentially void your warranty as well. You may be asked for proof of purchase for yearly filter replacements if we cannot find such proof in our records.
Limits and Exclusions: It is your responsibility to register your warranty. If warranty details are not received within 60 days of your purchase date then the warranty period is limited to 1 (one) year. There are no express warranties except as listed above. The warrantor is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage; for damages arising out of the use of any unauthorized attachment; or for damages resulting from the use of the product with a defective water faucet. This warranty does not cover repairs caused by customer neglect or by failure to stop the mineral build-up including, but not limited to calcium/iron in hard water areas. If using untreated well water, it is always the customer's responsibility to pretreat so it is safe and suitable for use with an ionizer.
Notes and Cautions: If you have excess sodium, due to a water “softener”, or iron in your source water, you would need to filter them out as part of the expected proper care. Do not put salt in the mineral port of any Jupiter water ionizer. Sodium and iron are both highly electrically conductive and could cause undue damage to your water ionizer over time. If you live in a hard water area, please note that cleaning scale from inside a water ionizer is not offered as a free service, however we will send you instructions of how to do this easily yourself. Proper care of the water ionizer is necessary and is your responsibility as the consumer.
Shipping Costs: You will be shipped a water ionizer that is in good working condition. If not, we will replace it without charging you shipping costs. After that, all shipping [both ways] for warranty fulfillment is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Transfer of Ownership: You may transfer ownership, but you will need to contact Alkaline Water Plus in order to do so. There is a $50.00 fee to change ownership of the warranty. This warranty is backed by both the manufacturer of Jupiter water ionizers and by Alkaline Water Plus.
For Repairs of any Jupiter water ionizer, either contact us or fill out the form on this Water Ionizer Repair Page.