Nexus Water Ionizers & Filters
Not sure if a water ionizer is right for you? Alkaline Water Plus offers a 60-day trial period on all electric water ionizer purchases. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
No Risk, Hassle-Free Returns. Order your water ionizer today.
Nexus water ionizers are awesome, very efficient water ionizers! Hospitals, researchers, and doctors who have worked with the Nexus Company over the past 15 years, rally behind the Nexus brand. Read more about that, below. Nexus is made by the same factory in Korea that makes LG, Samsung and other big name brands of electronics...so I trust the manufacturer. Nexus uses a patented method of spraying their plates to ensure the plate is thoroughly coated with platinum and that no dust or air-bubble gets trapped into the coating. This coating process is crucial to getting good performance and durability in a water ionizer, and is used in both the X-Blue and Smart Nexus water ionizer models. The plates have been tested and proven to increase the surface area of platinum and therefore produce very efficient ionization & maximum ORP. See this plate comparison.
Nexus Water Ionizers: Superior Brand of Water Ionizers!
Nexus water ionizers are a superior brand of water ionizers! The video, below, demonstrates the power and capability of the new Nexus Smart 7P.
The Nexus brand water ionizer engineers utilize the best practices in both design and construction-quality, and therefore they produce top-performing water ionizers.
Huge Savings with Nexus Brand Water Ionizers
We pass the savings onto you when you buy Nexus water ionizers from Alkaline Water Plus. These are awesome alkaline water machines, and because of our importing rights, we price them relatively low for the high quality you are getting. Take advantage of these low prices while you can!
More About the Nexus Company's Collaboration with Hospitals
Hospitals, researchers, and doctors who have benefited by collaborating with the Nexus Company over the past decades to bring the healing benefits of NEXUS BRAND alkaline ionized water to their patients and the science of ionized water to new levels of professional use, testing and validation.
[Right-click & open up in a new window: Synopsis of the first Video]
The Nexus water ionizers have passed precise inspection by the manufacturer, under strict quality control, and come with a Nexus 5-Year Parts/Labor and Lifetime Upgrade-Credits warranty. It is not expected that you will ever need repairs, but in the event you do you should save your invoice for proof of your entitlement to repair or upgrade under this warranty.
For the first 5 years any defect which develops, i.e. spontaneous malfunction, is entitled to be repaired free of charge for both parts and labor. Note: Do not return your water ionizer for repair without pre-approval or without following our instructions for shipping. See the "After the First 5 Years" section, below, for further warranty benefits.
Exclusions to Above Warranty: This warranty is intended to cover defects in the product only, and does not cover damage caused by customer error, misuse, drops, rough shipping, improper care, infestation, collisions, fire, flooding or natural disaster. However we are happy to repair your water ionizer at a reasonable rate no matter what the cause of the damage, even if caused by accident on your part, as long as the damage is repairable. Also, you are always eligible for upgrade credits if you'd rather exchange your machine for a new one (any brand we sell) rather than repair it (see section on Upgrade Credits, below).
Notes and Cautions:
- If you have excess sodium, due to a water “softener”, or iron in your source water, you would need to filter them out as part of the expected proper care. Do not put salt in the mineral port of any Nexus water ionizer. Sodium and iron are both highly electrically conductive and could cause undue damage to your water ionizer over time.
- Nexus water ionizers will give you a continuous flow of high-quality ionized or filtered water all day long, however they are not intended for commercial use (i.e., more than a gallon of pouring at any one time).
- If you live in a hard water area, please note that cleaning scale from inside a water ionizer is not offered as a free service, however we will send you instructions of how to do this easily yourself. If you know your water is hard, we suggest you use the EOS (Elimination of Scaling) Device to protect your machine.
- Undersink installation or any installation that keeps a Nexus water ionizer under constant pressure, is not authorized by Nexus, as it can cause too much pressure to develop in the water cell. Proper care of the water ionizer is necessary and is your responsibility as the consumer.
- If a malfunction occurs, further operation without making the needed repairs could cause more damage. For instance operating the machine with an internal leak could cause electrical shorts, rusting of internal screws and other such damage. While the first damage may be covered by your warranty, the further damage incurred by continuing to use the machine wouldn't. We are happy to repair it regardless of cause at a reasonable rate, but the charges can be avoided by promptly repairing the machine.
- Nexus water ionizers aren't intended to be left unused for several months at a time. The best use of a Nexus water ionizer machine is to use it every day. If you are away for more than a couple of weeks, the filter should be removed and placed in the refrigerator for when you return. If you aren't going to use it for several months, you should try to arrange for some water to be poured through it every month to keep the water cell from drying out. If the machine is disconnected from a water supply the provided plugs must be kept in placed on every port and a blank filter should be placed in the filter port. This will ensure the membranes in the water cell don't dry out. Operating the machine with a dried-out water-cell can cause the water cell to burst when you start it up again. If you think your Nexus water ionizer has dried out, contact us for detailed instructions on how to safely get it up and running again.
Shipping Costs: You will be shipped a water ionizer that is in good working condition. If not, we will replace it without charging you shipping costs. After that, all shipping [both ways] for warranty fulfillment is the responsibility of the purchaser. Notes: We reserve the option to repair or replace unit [with same or comparable unit].
Transfer of Ownership: You may transfer ownership, but you will need to contact Alkaline Water Plus in order to do so. This warranty is backed by both the manufacturer of Nexus water ionizers and by Alkaline Water Plus, and we need to make sure all of our paperwork is in order prior to any warranty transfers.
After the First 5 Years: Because they're so well made, after the first 5 years we expect you will have many years of problem-free life left in your Nexus water ionizer. The parts/labor warranty doesn't fully cover repairs in the event of a malfunction beyond the first 5 years, however we do offer you the following options:
- Repairs at Cost: After the 5-year basic period, we will perform needed repairs and only charge you our costs. There is a minimum cost of $100.00 to diagnose and make repairs. If the repairs charges exceed this, we will always get your approval of the additional amount before your card is charged the extra. Or, you may at any time opt for the Upgrade Credit instead of any diagnostic or repair fees being charged at all.
- Upgrade Credit: Even if your water ionizer isn't damaged, or if it is (it doesn't matter),you may feel ready at some point to upgrade to a newer model. For this our plan will work perfectly in your favor. We offer you a new water ionizer of your choice and will credit you a generous percentage of the amount you paid for your Nexus ionizer toward the price of the new water ionizer in exchange for your old model. We offer this regardless of whether the machine is damaged or not...even if you caused the damage yourself. The following percentages apply:
- Less than 2 years old in good condition: 50%
- Less than 5 years old in fair condition: 40%
- Less than 5 years old in poor condition: 30%
- Over 5 years old: 30%