What is UL?
UL stands for Underwriters’ Laboratories. This is a privately owned company that specializes in safety and quality inspections. They were established in 1894 and do many different kinds of tests on each one of the products that they certify. Their mission statement includes promoting safety and preventing loss of life and property. They are actually contracted by home insurance companies with the idea to help prevent fires in the home.
Why Should Your Water Ionizer Have a UL Certification?
Well, if you think about it, your water ionizer is a breeding ground for disaster if it is not properly made. Water is a conductive material. Metal is also conductive and then you add electricity into the mix. And the water ionizer has to be able to safely produce alkaline water without harming you or the machine.
I would say that warrants a thorough safety inspection and testing to make sure that it is a reliable and not potentially hazardous machine!
So, with a UL certification you can rest assured that your water ionizer was tested and tested again to make sure that it is safe and there isn’t any loss of property or danger to you as the customer. And be able to enjoy your alkaline water without worry.
And we are proud to say, at Alkaline Water Plus, that all of the water ionizers we sell are UL certified!
Read more about my water ionizer comparisons.
I’ve spent many hours over the past month testing the new AlkaStream Non-Electric water ionizer filter to see how it compares to other water ionizers. I am not going to tell you that the AlkaStream is as good as other water ionizers. No, hands down, when it comes to water ionizers, there is no comparison…Electric water ionizers are much [...]
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.