Alkaline Water and Bone Loss
Bone loss strikes millions of Americans annually. It is blamed for causing as many deaths every year as heart disease! Worse yet, a simple online search for the dangers of biphosphonates reveals the drugs which are prescribed to treat osteoporosis or bone loss – may actually make the problem worse!
Alkaline water offers a risk-free way to maintain bone health. There are several studies which show that there is a link between drinking alkaline water and maintaining healthy bones.
HOW ALKALINE WATER HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY BONES
Medical experts point to 3 benefits that drinking alkaline water can provide for bone health:
- Alkaline water is loaded with beneficial minerals that you need every day for healthy bones like calcium, magnesium, and potassium. In addition, when the dietary minerals in water are ionized they become negatively-charged and therefore highly bio-available.
- Drinking water with an alkaline pH helps to may help prevent excess acidity from developing in the body’s tissues. Since excess acidity increases bone loss, reducing the body's acidity alleviates that problem.
- Drinking alkaline water has been shown to reduce the amount of calcium discharged in the urine.
HOW TO GET THE BEST ALKALINE WATER FOR BONE HEALTH
A water ionizer makes alkaline water with all these advantages for your bone health:
- Makes your water safe – Filters out toxins in water, like chlorine, which can sabotage your health
- Great source of minerals – Studies show that minerals dissolved in water and ionized are 30% easier to absorb
- pH balanced – Protects you from the damaging effects of acidity
- Powerful antioxidant – Antioxidant water protects your cell membranes and DNA
COMPARE ALKALINE WATER TO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
Alkaline water is a risk free way for you to achieve better health. With prescription drugs, you have to worry about the side effects, alkaline water has none.
In the US, prescription drugs like Boniva are the way people try to maintain their bone health. In Japan, alkaline water is used. America has one of the highest rates of osteoporosis in the world; Japan has one of the lowest.
Which method do you think you should trust your bone health with?
How does the price of drinking alkaline water compare to the cost of taking prescription drugs? Very favorably. With alkaline water you buy the machine and it’s yours for keeps... no pills you have to keep buying for the rest of your life!
According to a Mayo Clinic writer:
"Some studies suggest that alkaline water may help slow bone loss, but further investigation is needed to determine if this influences overall bone mineral density and if the benefit is maintained over the long term." alkaline water has a positive link to bone health
Want to get more facts about alkaline water? Visit our main benefits page: https://alkalinewaterplus.com/benefits-of-alkaline-ionized-water/
My background is in physiology, teaching, nutrition and weight loss. I have raised 5 children who are all grown now. I have a masters degree in education and was a teacher/principal for 24 years. I created Alkaline Water Plus in 2009 to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER, and I've been in perfect health ever since I started drinking ionized water 25 years ago!
Cathie LoGrasso Owner, Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.