Comparing the Flow-Rates of Water Ionizers
Yes, Whether they Know it or Not People Rate their Water Ionizers by Flow-Rate All the Time.
Here is the breakdown of fastest to slowest water ionizer flow-rates:
- Tyent 9090 water ionizers 3-8 liters per min.
- Enagic SD501water ionizers 3-4 liters per min.
- Tyent Turbo water ionizers 2-4 liters per min.
- KYK water ionizers 2-3 liters per min.
- Chanson water ionizers 2-3 liters per min.
- Jupiter water ionizers 1.5-2.5 liters per min.
It’s very, very tempting to think that faster is better, and in many ways it is. However there are some reasons to want a slower flow rate when it comes to ionizing your water.
Alkaline water ionizer will usually force you to slow down your speed of pouring water just enough to utilize your water filtration to the maximum effectiveness.
Why is Slowing Down the Flow Rate a Good Thing?
- There are many things in the water today that weren’t even an issue years ago. For instance, most municipalities are switching over to Chloramine, which is Chlorine plus amonia, [rather than using just plain Chlorine] to control bacteria and fungus. However Chloramine is more stable than Chlorine and is much harder to filter out. To get Chloramine out you need to run your water through the activated carbon filter slowly. When you run your water through a water filter quickly, it doesn’t remove the Chloramine.
- This is also true for pesticides, pharmaceuticals, or any other of the many contaminants that are in your water. Fast flow of water through any filters [except really large whole-house ones] does not filter the water very effectively.
- A slower flow rater will also help to ionize your water more completely which will probably improve your ORP.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.