Cancer Do's & Don'ts
Research shows that what we do and don't do (or consume) makes a big difference in the natural healing and prevention of cancer. Cancer is a serious subject, and I encourage you to read this post in it's entirety.
7 Don'ts (Avoid These - They are Cancer-Causing)
- Insulin Spikes: HFCS (high-fructose corn syrup) and other refined sugars cause insulin spikes, which can be recognized by tiredness after eating something that causes the spike. Insulin spikes are dangerous and are associated with the development of cancer and other diseases. Insulin spikes can also occur when you eat more in a meal than your body needs, even if it's all good food. They can also be caused by refined flour and starchy vegetables, which is why you should limit these. Insulin should be doled out a little at a time, throughout the day. Avoid all insulin spikes. Cancer loves the insulin spike.
- BPA: BPA is found in many plastics and is a known cancer-causing agent. I use glass and stainless steel for cooking and storing food, and I avoid anything with BPA in it altogether. Note: Canned foods are a potential BPA source that one wouldn’t normally suspect. Cans are often lined on the inside with plastic. BPA leaching from the plastic is particularly dangerous when the plastic is heated. Thus never cook food in a plastic bag or container or even put hot food in one and avoid leaving something stored in plastic out in the sun. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25813067/
- Avoid Microwaves: Microwaves are linked to cancer and other diseases if used a lot. Therefore I suggest to avoid them. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21716201/
- Grilled and Fried Meat: Watch out when you are grilling meat that you don’t get it too hot or burn it. A chemical, called heterocyclic amine is formed when meat, poultry, or fish is cooked at high temperatures. Heterocyclic amines have been found to be carcinogenic (cancer-causing agent). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15072585/
- Preservatives: Nitrates and nitrites (preservatives) are known to be cancer-causing agents and should be avoided.
- Chemicals and Processed Foods: Fat-free foods are treated with chemicals. Hydrogenated oils are processed and unhealthy. Farmed Fish and many other meats are often treated with antibiotics, pesticides and other chemicals. Diet soda contains lots of chemicals. Adding chemicals of any sort to food or drinks can lead to the degrading one’s body and then to developing cancer.
- GMO (genetically modified organisms): Some studies hint that modifying the genes of organisms can lead to cancer and other diseases. The research is not complete on this, but I, for one, try to avoid GMOs on the basis that it’s not food the way nature designed. GMOs may cost less to buy. However, there would be a serious cost involved if eating that food led to a disease. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12746139/
7 Do's for the Natural Prevention and Healing of Cancer
- Drink Ionized Water: Ionized water has special qualities that makes it even better for nourishing, detoxing and healing your body than regular water. See our Research page for studies with mice and chickens, showing how powerful ionized water is as a natural tool for healing and prevention of cancer. Oxidative stress is known to be part of the cause for cancer. Ionized water is a natural combatant for oxidative stress, because it's rich in antioxidants (also known as molecular hydrogen). So, drink ionized water all day long to help to prevent or counteract oxidative stress and free-radical damage with every sip.
- Eat Organic, Fresh Foods: Organic foods are free of hormones, antibiotics and chemicals. Then if they’re fresh they’re free of BPA and preservatives. Grass-fed meats and wild-caught fish fall into this category, along with organic fruits and vegetables. When your food comes from nature as nature intended it is going to contain special nutrients that are needed by your body and won’t contain the toxins you want to avoid.
- Eat Non-Starchy Vegetables: Greens and other non-starchy vegetables are packed with nutrients that you otherwise may not get in your diet. They also don’t contain too many insulin-spiking carbs, which are best to limit. Having a balanced diet, with lots of non-starchy vegetables will contribute to a healthy immune system, which is key to fighting and preventing cancer naturally. Also eat sprouts. Sprouts are a super-food that can help keep you get and keep healthy. Other organic vegetables aren't bad, but limit the amount you eat of starchy vegetables (due to the insulin-spike).
- Detox: Detox daily by drinking plenty of water (ionized water) and consuming foods & drinks that are organic, healthy, and not too sugary or starchy. Then at night, arrange your schedule to have about 10 hours of fasting (throughout the night and until breakfast). Fasting, especially at night when you’re resting, gives your body a very good opportunity to detox.
- Exercise: Exercise is important for your circulation, gets the nutrients into your cells, and lets the body know you are ALIVE. Too much lounging around puts the body into shut-down mode. Don’t overdo the exercise, though, as that may cause stress (which is counter-productive).
- Reduce Anxiety: An acidic body is known to be associated with the development of cancer. Anxiety produces acidity in the body. If you know what makes you anxious, either handle it, so you’re no longer anxious about it, or avoid it. Or, just let it go. Think positive thoughts and do positive things as much as you can.
- Reduce Inflammation: If you have difficulty making a fist or notice any swelling anywhere in your body, that is a sign you have inflammation. Inflammation is very likely to be a cause of cancer (and other diseases). Use essential oils, such as frankincense oil, myrrh, or other high-quality essential oil to help bring down the inflammation. Also, drinking ionized water helps to reduce inflammation. Research has shown that the H2 (hydrogen) content in ionized water helps reduce or prevent inflammation. Other aids for inflammation are: adding a squeeze of lemon to your ionized water, include turmeric in your diet, and consume small amounts of honey every so often.
Ionized Water Improves Results of Conventional Cancer Treatment
Drinking ionized water has been shown to assist with conventional cancer treatment (i.e., chemo therapy and radiation). In other words, it makes the results have a better cure-rate than the treatment by itself. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25870767/
Other Diseases & General Protocols for Good Health
Every one of the above protocols have been shown to be natural-healing and prevention tools for just about every disease. These are not claims for cures, but simply natural, common sense things to do which have absolutely no adverse side-effect and the potential of much benefit to you and your loved ones.
Natural Healing Qualities of Ionized Water
See Our Selection of Water Ionizers