How to Best Store Your Ionized Water
Can You Store Your Ionized Water? If so, for How Long and In What Kind of Bottle?
People bring their ionized water to work or school with them all the time. They store it in plastic bottles usually. Which makes sense, because who wants to deal with glass…which breaks. I did some testing of water stored in a glass bottle verses plastic. You can see on the two videos that I tested two different types of plastic bottle and a plastic cup (with a straw hole). I tested it after 4 1/2 hours and again after 24 hours. So make a guess, which will be the winner? And, how much difference, if any, is found in the pH and ORP of the water in different containers?
After four hours of storage…
The results were fairly predictable
- in the hard plastic the pH and ORP dropped only by a little.
- in the thinner plastic bottle the pH and ORP dropped a little more.
- in the glass bottle it was very similar to the hard plastic bottle in pH, but the ORP maintained best of all the types of containers.
- In the plastic cup, which had a poor seal, the pH and ORP dropped the most.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.