Hydrogen Stick vs Water Ionizer
The benefits of the alkaline ionized water is too far superior to the Hydrogen Stick to even compare.
I poured ionized water from a Jupiter Melody water ionizer into one glass container one day ago and at the same time poured tap water in another glass container and in it put a Hydrogen Stick. Now, one day later I’m demonstrating the testing of the water in both containers. The ionized water tested originally at 11 pH and -245 ORP and now one day later tests at 10.61 pH and -225 ORP. The tap water originally tested at 10.1 pH and +145 ORP and now after a full day of soaking with the Hydrogen stick it is testing at 10.25 pH and -77 ORP. The conclusion is that the Hydrogen stick does work a little to add Hydrogen to the water, but it must be soaked for a long time [such as a full day] to get a nice -77 ORP. Whereas the ionized water from a reputable ionizer, such as the Jupiter Melody can produce fantastic -245 ORP water (instant results over 3 times better than the Hydrogen Stick which soaked for a full day). The conclusion is that there is no comparison.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.