The Nexus X-Blue & the Company Behind It
The Nexus Company has been selling medically certified NEXUS BRAND water ionizers to hospitals, doctors and research facilities (in both Korea and Japan) for eleven years.
Over the years hospitals and research scientists have been actually collaborating with the Nexus Company to bring new levels of professionalism to the research and use of ionized water to assist in the treatment of all kinds of ailments. You really must see these two videos, below, which show not only the water ionizers being used as a medical devices, but also that the Nexus Company, in particular, was a leader in this area for the past 11 years. Years ago, doctors and researchers didn’t start out with high expectations, but soon saw that using water ionizers has greatly assisted patients in a wide number of ways. The following videos show patients with all kinds of complications, including pregnancy, high blood pressure, skin rashes, diabetes, and cancer, being helped with the Nexus water ionizers. The two videos further offer you a thorough look into this manufacturer, their competence, integrity and product effectiveness.
Hospitals, researchers, and doctors who have benefited by collaborating with the Nexus Company over the past 11 years to bring the healing benefits of NEXUS BRAND alkaline ionized water to their patients and the science of ionized water to new levels of professional use, testing and validation.
The Nexus Company is a subsidiary of Entech Co., Ltd., which is a large and respected manufacturing company in Korea. Entech has been making water ionizers for 20 years, Nexus utilizes the design and engineering expertise of their outstanding engineers, combined with the production [manufacturing] quality and durability of Entech’s large manufacturing facility in So. Korea, to bring you a new 5-large-plate, excellent quality and durable water ionizer! You can see all certifications as attachments to the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer product page, which you can get to by clicking on the link of the Nexus X-Blue water ionizer, below.
Alkaline Water Plus has done some extensive testing of the new Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer and the results are excellent. What’s particularly impressive is the ORP at drinking levels, which we consider the single most important feature to look at [beyond thoroughly checking out the manufacturer…which we did].
For drinking-levels of ionized water pH, ORP and overall quality the Nexus is the water ionizer to buy if you want the highest quality but don’t want the large price tag!
Here’s a brief breakdown of what you get with the Nexus:
Nexus X-Blue Highlights:
- Easy installation: Can be mounted on a wall or stand on a counter-top. Hooks to your sink.
- Simple one-touch button controls
- 4 different alkaline settings allow you to choose the level that’s best for your body
- 4 different acidic levels
- 1 pure water setting
- Finest quality filter materials trap the greatest number of contaminants while allowing beneficial minerals to pass through
- 5 large platinum-titanium coated electrode plates to give maximum ORP and alkalinity
- Compact—total dimensions measure 272 x 160 x 376 mm
- Runs on autopilot to ensure your water maintains optimum alkaline levels
- Self-diagnostic system ensures peak performance
- Filters last for approximately 3600 litres
- Indicator light alerts you when the filter needs to be replaced.
- Hi-tech design blends into any décor
- Spring-loaded filter housing makes filter replacement easy
- Made in Korea.
- Certified and used in hospitals in both Korea and Japan.
- Nexus brand water ionizers are made in the highest quality manufacturing plant in Korea, along with LG electronics and other big names.
- CE, NRTL, ISO9001, ISO14001, KFDA, KGMP, IAF, KMDIA and RoHS certificates
We highly suggest you visit the Nexus X-Blue product page: Nexus X-Blue Water Ionizer