PH Miracle and Water Ionizers
Dr. Robert O Young has a new version of the pH Miracle book available at Amazon or other book stores now. This is an update of the old pH Miracle books. I’d like to encourage everyone to buy one of the pH Miracle books, as it is worthy of your attention. Do you need the new book? In my opinion, no. The new book is very, very similar to the original pH Miracle Book.
There is one main difference in the new version of The pH Miracle
The new pH Miracle book has a whole section about ionized water and the value of owning and using a water ionizer as part of his pH Miracle plan and advice. The old book emphasized the use of clean [filtered] water, but he at the time was encouraging people to purify the water [i.e., with reverse osmosis or distillation]. Dr. Young later realized the error of over-purification along with the value of water ionization in his research with patients, and so changed that section of the book.
I believe if you have access to the internet, you can get as much or more information about the value and uses of water ionizers on pages like my website.
Dr. Robert O Young has done a great job communicating about all kinds of foods and their effects on the body. It's like the textbook for a water-class. He discusses the following topics in depth and in a way that is understandable to the lay-person:
- Antioxidants, body pH, ways to get rid of acidic-waste, and ways to alkalize your body.
- Blood, and its relation to analyzing the health of a person and their diet.
- Oils [saturated fats, trans fats, poly-unsaturated fats, etc.]…this is a very important topic.
- Proteins [in particular vegetable proteins are explained and encouraged over meat proteins, also fresh, wild, cold-water fish are encouraged over other types of fish or meats]: these are discussed in scientific terms, but with emphasis on debunking some of the old myths about protein. I don’t think most people realize all of the nutritionally rich pH-friendly protein that’s available in vegetables. [We have all been told that we get our protein from meat, nuts, poultry and fish.] Dr. Young does a good job explaining all the protein potential of vegetables.] He also discusses topics such as nuts vs. seeds, giving the reader some new insights.
- Carbohydrates are addressed as a matter of course, but while I agree whole-heartedly with discouraging sucrose and refined sugars and flour, Dr. Young also discourages fruit. His reasoning is geared toward alleviation of fungi in the body, and his reasoning is explained in the book, but not well developed in my opinion.
- Weight Loss is more specifically addressed in his PH Miracle for Weight Loss book, but I think most people who read and understand what Dr. Young has to offer in the regular PH Miracle book [old or new version] will be likely to have an easier time of losing weight.
- Disease in general and specifically is of course discussed with attention to all of the topics above.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.