PureEasy Filtered Water: A Great Alternative to Bottled Water!
PureEasy filtered water is very clean water.
Billions of dollars are spent yearly on bottled water in this country, but every reason customers buy bottled water has been debunked in this web page about bottled-water. Usually people purchase bottled water in order to get fresh, clean water. However it’s more likely that you’ll get fresh, clean water if you filter it yourself, the very day you drink it.
I have done a lot of research into bottled water and alternatives to bottled water, but this product is a very good alternative to bottled drinking water, the PureEasy filter system. PureEasy-Filters are better than reverse-osmosis and distilled-water, because they allow the healthy, alkaline minerals to pass through and only remove the toxins that you want removed.
Do you drink bottled water because you don’t think there is a better alternative?
The majority of people paying for bottled water think there isn’t a better source of water. That isn’t correct. I have studied water quality of municipalities all over the US, and I can tell you it’s good and getting better and better every year. Your tap water is a good starting point. A lot of your tax dollars are spent on water quality for your local water. This is mandated water quality.
Freshly Filtered Water is Better than Bottled
It is far better to drink freshly filtered water over bottled water any day. Tap water has chlorine, or chloramine, and often Fluoride added to the water after it’s filtered by the municipalities. Tap water may also contain some heavy metals, picked up as it travels through older pipes. The solution to this is filtered water. Filtered freshly in your own kitchen.
What are PureEasy Filter Systems?
- PureEasy Filter Systems will remove bacteria, heavy metals, chlorine, chloramine, rust, sediment, and chemicals, to mention a few. It will perfect the clarity of your water and improve the taste as well.
- There are filter options allowing you to customize your PureEasy Filter System to your water quality and preferences. For instance what I use, personally, is the option for one of the filters to be a Fluoride filter and the other to be a special .01M bacteria/virus filter.
- With PureEasy Filter Systems you get an all-in-one, stand-alone filter system that comes with one, two or three filters. With the diverter and adaptors, provided, it easily attaches to any faucet.
- With a few additional parts, you could customize the system to be a pre-filter to your water ionizer [which is what I did] or convert it to mount under the sink.
- PureEasy Filter Systems are used world-wide for all kinds of applications and are of very high quality. The Red Cross even works with PureEasy filter products to help ensure potable water to areas without it.
- PureEasy filters are very easy to install and use. They’re quite versatile too.
- PureEasy water filters are designed to last over 2,000 gallons [twice the normal filter].
- Last, but not least: PureEasy Filter Systems are the most cost-effective line of water filters we’ve come across!
What do the PureEasy Water Filters NOT Do?
The PureEasy filters don’t raise the pH of your source water, they just clean it, but it's a great alternative to bottled-water.
Note: If you have a particular concern and want to find out if the PureEasy system will filter it out, just email us or give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you in whatever way we can.
So, How do You Handle the PH of Your Water?
Get a water ionizer, of course!
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.