Shower & Bath Filters
Chlorine is a very toxic element and highly acidic, so when you use a water ionizer that’s great, because it gets all that bad chlorine out in addition to ionizing your water. That’s wonderful! But what about your bath or shower water? When you soak your body or shower in chlorinated water, you breath in a certain amount of that toxic chlorine and then some also absorbs into your body through your skin.
What I suggest to do for this [I have it on my website] is use both a shower filter and a bath de-chlorinator. These filters work to remove (by removing and/or rendering harmless) the chlorine in the water. These products last a long time, don’t cost much and are a breeze to install.
When you have de-chlorinated baths or showers your skin and hair will thank you!
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.