Introducing the New Nexus U-Blue Under-Sink Water Ionizer!
I just set up the Nexus U-Blue water ionizer under my sink and thought I’d share my videos with you in today’s blog.
The Nexus U-Blue is an awesome water ionizer! Here are some of the main features that make it outstanding:
- Beautiful chrome faucet [made with metal and not plastic]
- Excellent quality of materials and workmanship
- Full controls at your fingertips – right on the faucet
- Great range of pH and ORP
- Easy installation
- 10 year parts/labor warranty
Here are the two videos I just did. This first one is a simple demo of its set-up and use. The second is complete testing of pH and ORP at each level: Alkaline Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 and the strongest acidic water. You can see the chart just below the video.
|Nexus U-Blue Water Ionizer||
|St. Louis Tap Water||
How Does the New Nexus U-Blue Undersink Water Ionizer Compare with Other Undersink Water Ionizers?
The Nexus U-Blue is really sharp-looking and from testing it and using it I would say it is one of the more attractive under-sink water ionizers. It is certainly very well made, with all the right materials used inside and out.
With the regular installation, according to instructions, the Nexus U-Blue’s flow-rate is fairly fast.
The way it tests is perfect for most people. I, personally, like my ionized water a little stronger [i.e., 10.5 pH and about -650 ORP or higher], but I’ve been drinking ionized water for over 20 years and so I’m no beginner.
Best Time to Buy!
The timing is right if you are considering this U-Blue water ionizer, because right now Nexus water ionizers are on sale! You can see more about this awesome water ionizer here: Nexus U-Blue Under-sink Water Ionizer
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.