The New Jupiter Venus Water Ionizer
I just tested the new Jupiter Science Venus water ionizer with my own two hands (and pH/ORP meter) and it produces a high quality ionized water — fantastically great ionized water produced (almost as good as the Melody water ionizer)! You can see my testing here:
Some of the other great features of this new (Venus) water ionizer are:
- Flow-control valve: Customizes the flow-rate of water through the water ionizer.
- Voltage regulator capabilities: Changes voltage for better water ionization depending on whether you use hard or soft water
- The price of the Venus water ionizer is $300.00 less than the Melody water ionizer
Some of the things I like better about my Melody water ionizer are:
- The self-cleaning design of the Melody water ionizer makes the water ionizer plate-cleaning within the water-cell automatic –after you turn off the water ionizer, rather than interrupting the water ionization process
- The polarity of the water ionization plates shifts after each use, so you never get calcium build-up [which can be the biggest trouble down the line with any water ionizer investment].
- The Melody water ionizer isn’t a new design and it’s been tried-and-true for many years. As far as water ionizers go, this is not a light statement to make.
- I guess I think my Melody water ionizer is prettier than the Venus water ionizer. And it seems very sturdy [like a good work-horse water ionizer should be]. Of course everyone will have their own opinion on this one. My daughter, for instance, thinks the Venus water ionizer is the most attractive water ionizer of all.
- The Melody is going to be no-hassle eventually when I install it under my sink, because the self-cleaning happens after I’m done pouring my ionized water…I won’t have to listen for a warning sound telling me the water ionizer has gone into acid-water-mode. [Which is what you’d basically have to do if you decided to install your Venus water ionizer under your sink.
- Can you tell I still like my Melody Water Ionizer the best?
Here’s a video I did 2 months ago where I tested the flow rates of the Melody water ionizer. This is a good sample video to show how great the ionized water quality consistently is in my Melody water ionizer.
I also did complete testing of the Enagic LeveLuk SD501 water ionizer at about the same time, and you can see in these 2 videos that the Enagic water ionizer does not produce as good ionized water quality as the Melody water ionizer. I’d say according to my tests today, that the Enagic water ionizer [at a price of $3,800.00] produces the equivalent level of water ionization quality as the new Venus water ionizer though. This is not to put down the ionized water produced by the Enagic water ionizer! I love the quality of water the Enagic water ionizer produces! And I think it’s a pretty machine too. I also love the water quality produced by the Venus water ionizer and the Melody water ionizer. Here are the Enagic water ionizer videos:
If you’re looking for objective and scientific testing done by a laboratory of the Melody, Enagic, Tyent, Athena water ionizers, here’s the video to see:
How do all the water ionizers compare? They are all great! People need to learn about water ionization for their health, because ionized water is top dog in my book [of what to do to keep your body healthy]. I think the everyday-person will be happy to know that you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get this healthy, superior quality, ionized water into your body — cleansing your cells — every day of your life!
Also, with the payment plan I offer on my website, more and more people will be able to have daily access to nice, fresh, high pH and ORP, alkaline ionized water!
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.