The Pineal Gland & Alkaline Ionized Water
When I drink alkaline ionized water, I often notice that I feel a distinct mental clarity and feeling of calm-satisfaction. No regular water has ever given me such a feeling of well-being. Others have had similar experiences. This sensation has been explained by Dr. Mona Harrison. [Dr. Mona Harrison was Chief Medical Officer of the DC Hosp, Assistant Dean of the BU School of Medicine, and Director of the International Water Council.]
Here is a quote: “Alkaline ionized water is the frequency of the pineal gland and thus affects all other glands below the pineal gland. That is why the water can lower blood pressure and blood sugar, shrink an enlarged prostrate, stimulate sex drive, improve vision, improve MS and Parkinson’s Disease, just to name a few.”
According to Dr. Mona Harrison, Alzheimer’s patients, who have drunk about a gallon of ionized water a day, have experienced relief from their condition and children with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) have been calmed by drinking ionized water.
See two videos:
Dr. Harrison says that the only safe and bio-available water for the pineal gland and for the body (i.e., brain, lungs, heart, skin, intestines, muscle, etc.) is ionized water from an electric water ionizer. These water ionizers make water that electronically replicates the cells' natural membranes, and so allows the water to get into cells to hydrate them and heal them.
Dr. Harrison's Research with Drug Addicts
Dr. Harrison did one of her research projects with drug addicts. She helped them get off a variety of drugs, naturally, using ionized water. Dr. Harrison explains that there are two categories of substances that affect the Pineal Gland. Both are harmful. They deplete your body's ability to function naturally on its own, and therefore they can easily become addictive. Here are some examples from each category.
- Caffeine, nicotine and cocaine all acted the same way as each other in the body. These act as stimulants.
- Sugar, alcohol, tranquilizers, marijuana and heroine also acted the same way as each other. These substances shut down the function of the Pineal gland.
In the first category those substances act like the body's natural painkiller, tryptophan. The second category substances act like serotonin and melatonin (two substances produced by the brain). It's important to say that they act like they have a positive effect, however they have a negative effect in suppressing the Pineal Gland, and in the long run can eliminate your body's own power to create these effects naturally.
Ionized water has the ability to either calm or stimulate the brain too, but in a natural way that is in harmony with your body's needs. Ionized water is a natural way to hydrate and fill the needs of all the organs in the body, including the pituitary gland.
The Electrical Frequency of Ionized Water
Ionized water has the same electrical frequency as the brain and the brain wants to be 90% water. Most water has very little ability to pass through the blood/brain barrier, because it isn't at the same frequency and is not in harmony with your cells.
Negatively Charged Hydrogen in the Body
Dr. Harrison explains (in the above video) that negatively charged hydrogen restores the digestive tract, pancreas, and many other organs of the body to their youthful, healthy states.
She goes on to say many other things, but emphasizes that alkaline ionized water is the most powerful liquid antioxidant that can rebuild the immune system and is revolutionizing the health industry.
How to Revive the Dysfunctional Pineal Gland
Signs of a dysfunctional Pineal Gland are: restless sleep, headaches, lack of mental clarity, depression, anxiety. It is important to note that these symptoms could indicate something else wrong too, and I am in no way giving you a prescription for a medical condition.
Calcification is the most common reason one's pineal gland would become dysfunctional. Drinking ionized water could be considered a major way to prevent or reverse calcification of the Pineal Gland. None of the things listed here have any adverse effects on the body, so even if you only suspect a problem with your Pineal Gland it won't hurt you to try any of the following remedies.
- Avoid dehydration (Drink about a gallon of ionized water per day)
- Avoid fluoride.
- Eat good food (organic fruits & veggies and naturally raised meats)
- Add turmeric to your diet as an extra protective measure.
- Don't be too close to electronics for too long of periods.
- Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a glass of ionized water 2 or three times daily.
- Take things in stride and let things go. In other words, don't get stressed out over things and find ways to make your life happy.
- Don't wear sunglasses. The pineal gland likes natural, unfiltered sunlight sometimes.
- Eat some natural sprouts daily, along with other natural foods.
- Add lemon to your ionized water sometimes.
- Use a fluoride filter and a comprehensive filter in your water ionizer, and if your water ionizer doesn't have that, get those filters installed as prefilters to remove fluoride, chlorine and heavy metals.
- Avoid Teflon and plastics for food preparation and storage.