Top 30 Water Ionizer Uses
I've owned a water ionizer for over 20 years! After retiring from being a teacher/principal in 2007 I have been at the forefront of selling water ionizers as well. I have a very long list of uses for a water ionizer, and here are my top 30 water ionizer uses. My favorite use for a water ionizer is to drink alkaline ionized water. Click here to learn more about the benefits of drinking alkaline ionized water.
My Top 10 Water Ionizer Uses for Alkaline Ionized Water:
- Drinking alkaline ionized water all day long for the pH-balancing benefits as well as the antioxidant benefits...to detoxify the body and fight free-radicals on an everyday basis. My water ionizer also removes chemicals, heavy-metals, fluoride, radio-active elements and fluoride from my water!
- Making coffee or juice-drinks with alkaline ionized water.
- Soaking fresh fruits and vegetables in to make them stay fresher and taste better as I snack on them throughout the day.
- Making soups or stews.
- Cooking vegetables.
- Washing fruits and vegetables to remove oily residues.
- Making ice cubes.
- Soaking meats in alkaline ionized water to tenderize them.
- Soaking seafood in alkaline ionized water to remove fishy smells and tastes.
- Removing greasy dirt, stains and odors from furniture, clothing and carpets.
8 More of my Favorite Uses for Alkaline Ionized Water:
- Kitchen: Keep greasy surfaces cleaned up without the necessity for chemical-based cleaners.
- Bath: Clean dirt and greasy bath and toilet-bowel rings and stains.
- Laundry: Remove greasy-stains, dirt and odors from clothing [especially fine, hand-washables].
- Pets: Fill the water bowl with fresh, lightly-ionized water daily for healthier pets.
- Soak a bee-sting or skin-rash [e.g., from poison ivy] with alkaline water to remove the toxins then wash off with acid water to kill germs and bring it back to a slightly acidic pH, which the skin loves.
- Personal Care: On-the-Go Mid-Day Washing: Sponge-bathe with alkaline water to remove dirt and grease from areas of the body and then wash off with acid water to kill germs and restore the skin's natural, slightly-acidic pH.
- Plant Care: Some plants are alkaline-loving and the majority of others prefer a slightly-acidic pH. Do a search to discover which pH your plants love and then adjust their ionized water accordingly.
- Smoothies & Mixed Drinks: Make all smoothies and mixed-drinks with alkaline ionized water to make them taste better and be healthier for your body. My dad makes his scotch & water with ionized water, and the ORP [antioxidant-level] is usually about -400!
My Top 12 Uses for Acid Water [a by-product of water ionization]:
- Use as a germ-killing spray for counter-tops and bathroom surfaces.
- Use to water plants [not too acidic for this - just lightly ionized acid water]
- Freshen laundry, especially after hand-washing with alkaline water.
- Skin toner - to soften skin and return it to it's proper pH.
- Mouthwash - to kill germs. Follow this up with rinsing with alkaline ionized water to restore the proper, slightly alkaline pH to the mouth.
- Save up the acid water by-product from pouring ionized water to drink and throw it into the bath water to soften the water.
- Hair rinse: to make the hair more soft, shiny and colorful.
- Clean off fruits and vegetables to remove dirt and kill germs. Follow this up with another rinse in alkaline ionized water to improve the taste and healthiness of it.
- Use to soak sponge in. This extends their life [between washes] and prevents foul odors.
- Clean surfaces to kill germs and remove dirt and hard minerals. Surfaces will keep their shine by using acid water to clean them, because, among all the other benefits, it removes the hard minerals from the surface.
- Disinfectant toys and areas used by a young child.
- Fill spray-bottles with it, so it's handy for any type of disinfectant job that comes up.
My background is in physiology, teaching, nutrition and weight loss. I have raised 5 children who are all grown now. I have a masters degree in education and was a teacher/principal for 24 years. I created Alkaline Water Plus in 2009 to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER, and I've been in perfect health ever since I started drinking ionized water 25 years ago!
Cathie LoGrasso Owner, Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.