Water Ionizer Comparison Chart- New and Improved!
New and Improved Water Ionizer Comparison Chart
As some of you might have noticed we have recently updated our water ionizer comparison chart. The new and improved Alkaline Water Plus Water Ionizer Comparison Chart includes many common questions about the various water ionizers that are regularly asked by water ionizer customers. This chart is made for YOU, to enable you to make a water ionizer choice that you are happy with. After all we are very motivated to ensure our customers are very happy. For one, we’re trying to help you, but because we pay your restocking fee, if you’re not happy with your water ionizer purchase it’s in our financial best interest as well to make sure you are satisfied with your water ionizer once you get it.
In this video I give a thorough and clear overview of the comparison chart. I clarify most if not all questions you might have concerning the water ionizer comparisons being made in each section of the chart. I also give insight into the key points that water ionizer customers would or should be looking for in any water ionizer they’re going to buy.
Keep in mind that I don’t sell the Enagic water ionizer at Alkaline Water Plus. I do sell all other water ionizers featured on this chart. I only include the Enagic water ionizer for comparison purposes.
Some Key Things to Pay Attention to When Thinking About Getting a Water Ionizer are:
- How thoroughly is the water ionizer ionizing the water at drinking levelsORP Per Unit of pH: ORP [antioxidant levels] in water is an important water ionizer comparison feature. At an 11 pH, though, the ORP is irrelevant, because it is too high of a pH to drink. Regardless of this fact, most water ionizer comparison tests are done at the highest settings for each water ionizer. Alkaline Water Plus believes that the ORP should be tested and compared at each level of pH, especially the lower levels. That way the various drinking levels of ionized water are checked for their ORP levels. Some water ionizers are great at getting a good ORP at their highest settings [such as the Enagic] and not at the lower [drinking level] pH settings. Do the Water Ionizer’s Plates and Electrolysis Chamber Design DO the JOB?
- Plate Design Quality: Many water ionizer companies brag about the size of their plates and/or number of electrodes in their water ionizer brand, when the real test of quality in a water ionizer is the ORP per unit of pH [as described above], and that has more to do with the efficient use of electricity than the plate size or quantity. It’s not particularly good to put too much electricity through your plates, however whenever you increase the size or mass that the electricity must go through, it requires more power to do it.
- How Well Will the Water Ionizer Perform into the Future?
- Plate Cleaning Quality: Very clean platinum coated plates are very important to any water ionizer design. What happens in a water ionizer is the hard minerals in the water want to stick to the plates in the alkaline side of the water cell. Continuous cleaning is the best design for a water ionizer, because it keeps any hard minerals off the electrodes. Platinum is necessary for efficient electrolysis. It catalyzes it [speeds it up]. If the plates are continuously cleaned, the platinum can then touch the water and do its job of catalyzing [speeding up and making more thorough] electrolysis. Mesh plate designs on a water ionizer is a newer, more efficient design, but beware of any water ionizer which does not have continuous cleaning [in which case the mesh would be a bad idea, because there would be more grooves for hard minerals to clog up.]
- Filtration How Well will the Water Ionizer Clean the Water? With all of the junk in our US water today it is an important feature that every water ionizer offers pretty good to great filtration. Chlorine, for instance, is filtered out by every water ionizer I sell. Some water ionizers, however, offer better filtration than the others. A good example is the Jupiter Biostone Plus filter, which has over 9 layers of filtration with sophisticated [and expensive I might add] filter media which gets out tricky things, such as chloramine [a compound of chlorine plus ammonia…very hard to filter out], fluoride [which reports are coming in droves of the health risks of consuming fluoride] and pharmaceuticals.
As you can see this chart is very comprehensive and thorough. Keep in mind that we, at Alkaline Water Plus, are REALLY testing each water ionizer. We are not a fake water ionizer review site. Each point on the new water ionizer comparison chart is something important for a water ionizer customer to know, especially the above four points, which I think are the qualities most important to look for in a water ionizer.
Note: Our water ionizer comparison chart has changed since this post, and is greater than ever.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.