Water Ionizers and Blood Pressure
I just talked with an old customer today while he was ordering a filter for his Chanson Violet water ionizer. He told me how happy he was with his water ionizer, he feels so much healthier and he now has normal blood pressure… he is now completely off of his blood pressure medication. According to this customer, ionized water was the sole contributing factor to this improvement in his health.
Hearing my customer say this brings several things to mind.
1. My customer did not have the most expensive or best water ionizer [by far]. This is significant, because many people who sell water ionizers will say how you must spend $4,000 on a water ionizer, or more than the person can afford anyway, in order to get any health benefits. This is clearly not so. I knew this wasn’t so, because I’ve been drinking ionized water for about 18 years and had tremendous benefits from my first water ionizer. It’s true that I’m even getting more health benefits from the water ionizer I have now [for instance I watched my spider veins disappear before my very eyes], but nonetheless my family and I have had life-changing health results long before we purchased a newer, more sophisticated water ionizer.
2. He was measuring his blood pressure frequently, and therefore was experiencing measurable, objective proof of his benefits, not just subjective. Objective proof is important if we, in the US, are going to embrace some new natural method of health care. Many Western doctors [US ones in particular] want to see proof before even implying that any health benefit could be gotten from natural causes. They are not quite tuned into the validity of natural healing — being influenced by drug companies and the status-quo. To me this is actually silly, because it makes all the sense in the world that our eating and lifestyle habits would have a profound, immense impact on our health. It makes no sense whatsoever to eat and drink the way we do in the West, in the first place. But, then to go to the doctor, never be asked about diet or habits, take medication, and possibly even have surgeries, all to fix things that go wrong as a consequence of poor eating or lifestyle habits is, to me, ludicrous.
Are there other objective proofs about blood pressure being helped by water ionizers? Yes, but in doing a search, it’s hard to find a Western doctor’s statement regarding it. A Japanese doctor, head of a hospital in Japan, said this, though, regarding blood pressure and ionized water…
“I have observed the blood pressure slowly drop, due to the water’s solvent ability, which dissolves the cholesterol in the blood vessels.” – Prof. Kuninaka Hironage, Head of Kuninaka Hospital
3. I often get questions from customers as to why we don’t find water ionizers in department stores here in the US. They are found all over in the stores in Asian countries, but not in the US. I’m sure that the reason why has to do with the US medical associations’ lack of validation for methods of health care and healing that are in the category of “natural”. Until this changes, I wouldn’t bet that any time soon we would see mass imports of water ionizers into the US in the numbers that would be required by a department store’s accounting department. It makes sense that without the AMA’s stamp of approval, the profitability would not be high enough, and I suppose the store’s legal department wouldn’t go along with it either.
News Flash! 12-29-2010 …Lo and Behold! No sooner did I post this than I received this testimonial letter from Ronnie Ruiz regarding one of his Jupiter water ionizer customers and how their water reversed his serious high blood pressure issues. He was told he would be on blood pressure pills for the rest of his life! Well, just read the letter…it’s amazing!
It makes sense that ionized water would help a person with anything related to the health of their cells and organs. It’s nice to hear, from actual customers, real-live testimonials like this. I am thankful every day for water ionizers, myself.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.