Water Ionizers and Education: PH Miracle Book Review
Dr. Robert O Young has a new version of the PH Miracle book available at Amazon or other book stores now. This is a brief book review of both the new and old PH Miracle books.
First of all, I’d like to encourage you to buy this book (one or the other), as it is worthy of your attention. Do you need both books? In my opinion, no. They are very, very similar to each other.
There are three main differences between the new and old versions of the PH Miracle books.
- The new PH Miracle book has a whole section about ionized water and the value of owning and using a water ionizer as part of his PH Miracle plan and advice. The old book emphasized the use of clean [filtered] water, but he at the time was encouraging people to purify the water [i.e., with reverse osmosis] and he later realized the error of over-purification along with the value of water ionization in his research with patients, and so changed that section of the book.
- The new PH Miracle book has more recipes.
- The price for the new version of the PH Miracle is over two times higher than the old version of the PH Miracle book.
I believe if you have access to the internet, you can get as much or more information about the value and uses of water ionizers on pages like my Benefits of Drinking Ionized Water page, my How to Use a Water Ionizer page, or my Water Ionizer Comparison page.
Dr. Robert O Young has done a great job [with both PH Miracle books] communicating about all kinds of foods and their effects on the body. He discusses the following topics in depth and in a way that is understandable to the lay-person:
- Blood, and its relation to analyzing the health of a person and their diet.
- Oils [saturated fats, trans fats, poly-unsaturated fats, etc.]…this is a very important topic.
- Proteins [in particular vegetable proteins are explained and encouraged over meat proteins, also fresh, wild, cold-water fish are encouraged over other types of fish or meats]: these are discussed in scientific terms, but with emphasis on debunking some of the old myths about protein. I don’t think most people realize all of the nutritionally rich pH-friendly protein that’s available in vegetables. [We have all been told that we get our protein from meat, nuts, poultry and fish.] Dr. Young does a good job explaining all the protein potential of vegetables.] He also discusses topics such as nuts vs. seeds, giving the reader some new insights.
- Carbohydrates are addressed as a matter of course, but while I agree whole-heartedly with discouraging sucrose and refined sugars and flour, Dr. Young also discourages fruit. His reasoning is geared toward alleviation of fungi in the body, and his reasoning is explained in the book, but not well developed in my opinion.
- Weight Loss is more specifically addressed in his PH Miracle for Weight Loss book, but I think most people who read and understand what Dr. Young has to offer in the regular PH Miracle book [old or new version] will be likely to have an easier time of losing weight.
- Disease in general and specifically is of course discussed with attention to all of the topics above.
My background is in physiology, teaching, nutrition and weight loss. I have raised 5 children who are all grown now. I have a masters degree in education and was a teacher/principal for 24 years. I created Alkaline Water Plus in 2009 to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER, and I've been in perfect health ever since I started drinking ionized water 25 years ago!
Cathie LoGrasso Owner, Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by EmailUse form, below, to subscribe to our newsletter or click this link to sign up for more benefits.
Featured Posts or Pages
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.