Why are Water Ionizers So Expensive?
Why are water ionizers so expensive? First of all, if you compare water ionizers to medical equipment, they’re not expensive at all. But I’ll explain how the expense breaks down. The most cost is in the platinum coated titanium plates (electrodes). Platinum is right now selling for over $950.00 per ounce! Each plate in the water cell (which is the heart of the water ionizer) is coated with this expensive platinum. Water ionizers have between five and seven of these plates. The reason for using platinum is that it, of all metals, will not break down and leach into your water… even over time. So it will virtually last indefinitely, and as long as your water ionizer has a good cleaning cycle it will produce as healthy water 20 years from now as it does today. The second greatest cost for water ionizers is in the research, development and production of the water ionizer. These are very scientifically developed and intricate machines and the researchers don’t typically receive grant money for it either.
It’s so true that people will not usually question the cost of medical care, however this is after-the-fact treating something that more than likely could have been prevented. It’s high time we start investing a little into the field of prevention!!!
Finally, I wanted to add a statement made by a friend of mine yesterday, “If I would have known all I know today 7 months ago when I bought this machine, I would have been willing to pay $20,000.00 for it…or even more.” My friend attributes being alive today to the fact that she started drinking Kangen water from her Enagic machine.
Cathleen was a teacher/principal for 24 years and has been drinking ionized water for about 25 years. She created Alkaline Water Plus to educate people about the benefits of ionized water.
"The very best thing I have ever purchased is a WATER IONIZER!" Cathleen LoGrasso, Owner/CEO Alkaline Water Plus
Subscribe by Email
Get every post sent to your email address.
- Molecular Hydrogen Explained
- H2- Power Over Diabetes & Other Diseases
- Ionized Water & Pregnancy
- Structured Water: Why Our Bodies Need It
- Why You Should Not Buy a 9, 11 or 13-Plate Water Ionizer
- Athena H2 Water Ionizer Review
- X-Blue Water Ionizer Review
- Smart 7P Water Ionizer Review
- Vesta GL Water Ionizer Review
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Review
- Melody Water Ionizer Review
- Venus Water Ionizer Review
- Ultra-Delphi Water Ionizer Review
- Tyent Water Ionizer Review
- Bawell Water Ionizer Review
- AirWaterLife, Real Spirit, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Water Ionizer Review
Search results are always reported with two tabs: "Products" first and "News & Information" second.Look for these tabs.