- Hydrogen Gas Generators
Hydrogen Gas Generators
Not sure if a water ionizer is right for you? Alkaline Water Plus offers a 60-day trial period on all electric water ionizer purchases. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
No Risk, Hassle-Free Returns. Order your water ionizer today.
HYDROGEN GAS GENERATORS
Hydrogen gas generators are great to use at any time when you are relaxing or sitting still. They are scientifically designed to pump high levels of anti-oxidants into a thin, plastic tube (called a cannula), which you would usually just breathe in while sitting or reclining.
Hydrogen gas machines pump out a controlled amount of H2-antioxidant-gas into the hose-line you attach to the machine. Here are some of the uses:
- Use it breathe in H2 antioxidants while sitting or reclining.
- Make any water hydrogen-antioxidant-rich.
- Make other solutions, such as foot-soaks; body-wash solutions, juices or even soups into antioxidant rich solutions.
- Use it while doing earwax irrigation.
When you're looking for a therapeutic hydrogen gas generator, look for these quality points:
- The machine should produce 150 or so liters per minute of hydrogen gas to be considered practical to use as a regular inhaler. Less than that would require that you sit still for too long in order to get therapeutic benefits. The faster the flow-rate, the less time one needs to (or should) inhale at any one time. (Example: If I am using a hydrogen gas machine with a 200 lpm flow-rate I would inhale for 30-minute periods, but if I was using a 400 lpm flow-rate hydrogen gas generator I would only inhale for 15 minutes at a time (and no more). The body needs balance and while hydrogen gas inhaling is obviously wonderfully therapeutic, it isn't if you off-balance other needed gasses in your body.
- Look for a hydrogen gas generator which has a final stage drying filter that the gas goes through. This is important, and I can't imagine a hydrogen gas inhaler that doesn't have this final filter. The reason for it is if you are inhaling for more than let's say 5-7 minutes you would be inhaling too much moisture without this filter. It wouldn't particularly be healthy to do....of couse defeating the intended purpose.
- A feature I look for in the best hydrogen gas generators is a timing mechanism, which turns the machine off automatically after the selected time. If the machine doesn't have this feature, I would buy an external timer at the hardware store to plug it into so as to have this function. hIt isn't advisable to inhale for hours and hours without a break, and without a timer function this may accidentally happen if the person falls asleep with a machine that has no timer function. I don't think it would be the end of the world, but just wouldn't want to experiment with over-inhaling, personally.
Hydrogen Water Maker (Features of Hydrogen Gas Machines)
Hydrogen gas machines easily convert into hydrogen water generators by putting the output hose into a bottle of water for a few minutes. Depending on the flow-rate of the hydrogen gas machine, it may take 5-7 minutes to fully saturate up to a liter of water (longer if it's a gallon). This is as fast as most other hydrogen water generators, and puts nothing but pure hydrogen gas into the water. This is an excellent use of a hydrogen gas machine.
You can put hydrogen gas into other liquids too. Pretty much anything liquid can be converted into a high-antioxidant drink. The possibilities are almost endless. Juices, hot drinks, and even soup can be transformed this way. No other equipment can do this.
Hydrogen gas (molecular hydrogen) generators are very versatile. A hydrogen gas generator is able to give you the the greatest amount of molecular hydrogen antioxidants of any other machine, however these generators are not for everyone, and here's why:
- While hydrogen gas generators are emitting a controlled amount of hydrogen gas into the cannula tube, and they are quite safe when used as directed, one needs to use care to not operate it around open flames because it could cause sparks, especially if it's for excessively long periods and where there wasn't good enough ventilation.
- One must use strict safety protocols around any equipment that generates gas, and don't leave it running too long. The suggested time-period for breathing at any one time is a half hour. It's also suggested to leave a half hour of rest in between uses too.
- Hydrogen gas machines should be monitored by a responsible adult who has no mental impairments.
I am happy to be able to use and offer to others this type of molecular hydrogen machine. It is a different way to consume hydrogen antioxidants. I expect it will reach a slightly different set of body organs than drinking ionized water allows, such as: the eyes, ears, nose, facial skin, bronchi and lungs pretty intensely.
Here are some videos of testing I've done with this equipment. I put this comparison video on both of the product pages. Basically the SPE270 is a little stronger. The two machines are both very high quality and they both use DuPont's SPE-PEM hydrogen pump membranes.