Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer is This Week's Best Deal!
With our current, amazing, sale pricing, the Jupiter Classic Athena water ionizer is my pick of best deal for water ionizer. I have owned and used the Jupiter Athena for about 10 years now, and it's still producing as perfectly ionized water as it did when brand new. The Jupiter Athena is able to produce among the best ionized water to drink. Its water cell packs a whole lot of power to ionize. The way it is able to accomplish that is through science, not size. The technology that goes into making the plates of the Athena water ionizer are far in advance of flat-plate technology, but this technology only works well if it's in conjunction with continuous-cleaning [which it has]. You can read more about the Jupiter Athena's mesh plates and advanced continuous-cleaning system, below.You can count on outstanding performance from this wonderful alkaline water ionizer!
- Designers: Jupiter Science, located in Japan.
- Manufacturer: Emco Tech, located in Korea.
The Jupiter Athena water ionizer is definitely one of best water ionizers
The Classic Athena is certainly a very well-built water ionizer with wonderful ionization, performance, filtration and "continuous cleaning" of the ionizer plates [see DARC-Cleaning, below]. You never have to wait for the Jupiter Athena water ionizer to do a cleaning cycle, because it all happens behind the scenes all the time!
Comparison testing shows that the Athena water ionizer is one of the very finest and best water ionizers with excellent ionization capabilities, continuous automatic self-cleaning, made to last, outstanding filtration and easy to use.
Jupiter Classic Athena's Superior Filtration:
I love the filtration that comes with the Jupiter Athena water ionizer. In the first spot it has a very good activated carbon & sediment filter. The 2nd filter comes with a more expensive, silver-impregnated activated carbon and biostone filter. Biostone is another name for Tourmaline, which is known to make water passing through it more bio-available to our cells. With these two filters in place you can expect that over 90% of the water's contaminants and up to 85% of Fluoride in the water will be removed.
If you are looking for even better filtration than this, as a special deal, for a limited time, we will send you an additional set of UltraWater filters with your purchase of the Athena Classic Water Ionizer this week. UltraWater filters will remove up to 99.99% of all the contaminants in your water, plus up to 99.99% of Fluoride. Put the Coupon Code UltraWater into the comment box when you check out. Read more about UltraWater filtration.
Jupiter WATER IONIZERS
Jupiter water ionizers are of great quality, and have limited lifetime warranties. Parts - 5 years; and Labor - covers the life of the water ionizer (10 years). If you prefer to pay with a payplan, please visit this link. Athena Payplan
We will register your water ionizer for you. Just email us email@example.com with the serial number on the back of your machine when it arrives.
All water ionizers are tested before leaving the factory for quality control. For this reason you may find a small amount of water, a few drops, when you remove the plugs. Do not discard these plugs. Please follow these guidelines for removing the quick-connect plugs.
Here are a few of the scientific principles used to engineer and design the Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer.
- DARC [Double-Automatic-Reverse-Cleaning], which is another way of saying continuous automatic cleaning of the platinum-coated plates. Most water ionizers have automatic, but intermittent, cleaning. This could allow for some calcium build-up on the plates because it's intermittent and not continuous. Calcium on the plates makes them less able to ionize at their maximum. It is a scientific principle that platinum catalyzes [speeds up] electrolysis. But, to do that the platinum must be in direct contact with the water. So, even the thinnest film of calcium on the plates can inhibit that water ionizer's potential to ionize fully and efficiently. With the Classic Athena water ionizer the cleaning is automatic and in background. You never have to wait. Having DARC automatic continuous-cleaning allows for the Athena water ionizer to effectively use mesh plates. Water ionizers without continuous-cleaning that have mesh plates are not able to keep them clean enough to benefit from the advanced technology of mesh.
- There used to be 5 mesh plates in the Jupiter Athena water ionizer but now there are 7 advanced-technology platinum-coated titanium plates. These plates are more advanced than any others. They are designed to take a smaller amount of electricity and spread it out in such a way as to reach even more water during each second of electrolysis than other water ionizer plates multiple times their size. They are made of titanium [the strongest metal on earth] coated with platinum, the most rare and expensive metal on earth, and the best catalyst for electrolysis. These plates are designed to never degrade.
- The amount of power going to the plates during ionization is variable [according to the level you choose], but with the power-booster function of the Jupiter Athena, it is even more variable. This allows you to accomodate for your water source and personal preferences. The Jupiter Science team always ensures the watts never go so high as to jeopardize your plates' structure or integrity of the coating. Some other, less experienced, water ionizer designers have introduced so many watts as to potentially jeopardize their plates down the road. In other words, if the plates overheat, then platinum could potentially be compromised. This will never happen with a Jupiter water ionizer. The engineers are miles ahead of their competiton. They are real PHD-engineers and not just dabbling and enterprizing with unsafe gimmicks for the sake of more sales.
- The number and size of plates in the Athena are perfect for most applications. The principles of electronics dictate that the larger the mass of electrodes, the more power is needed to produce any electrolysis at all. Smaller mass combined with a large surface area produces the most efficient ionization. This means the Athena alkaline water ionizer gives a better ORP [antioxidants] at the drinking levels of pH.
- Micom [miniature computer] System controls every operation of the Jupiter Athena water ionizer to improve performance.
- Jupiter Athena Water Ionizers are made in both Korea and Japan: engineered by a 20-man, PHD-scientist team in Japan, and assembled by the most experienced water ionizer manufacturer in Korea, Emco Tech. You can read more about the Jupiter Science Research and Development Company here: Jupiter Water Ionizers
Jupiter Athena Water Ionizers: Features
The Jupiter Athena water ionizer is a very sophisticated piece of equipment! It has a mini-computer onboard, called MICOM. The MICOM control panel optimizes the pH and ORP of your water and helps keeps your ionizer in top working condition. This picture will soon be updated to show the advancements in the new Athena H2.
Note: All pH and ORP levels are approximate, depending on local water supply, because water ionizers don't always work the same in every location.
Flow Control - The Athena's flow control valve allows you to fine tune the performance and gives you true functional control of the water pressure through your ionizer.
Power-Booster Function - The old Athena power-boosting function allowed you to manually customize your water ionizer to your water source for the best performance at all pH levels. The new auto-adjust does this automatically for you
Dimentions: 13" wide x 14.5" tall x 5.5" deep.
Installation: The Athena water ionizer can be installed three ways: faucet-diverter, direct-plumbing or under the sink with an under-sink kit and special double-spouted faucet.
- For installation to a regular faucet on your sink, use the diverter that comes with the ionizer, and set the ionizer on the counter beside the sink,
- To direct-plum it into your cold water line use a "tee" connector between the cold water shut off and the cold water feed line. A tee can be purchased from AlkalineWaterPlus or at a local hardware store. The tee supplies a direct water supply to the Athena water ionizer. Once this is done, set the water ionizer on the counter or mount it to a wall or cabinet, or
- Soon you will be able to hook the Athena H2 up under the sink with an under-sink kit, which comes with a special double-spouted faucet. Please wait for the updated version though.
The DARC, Double Automatic Reverse Cleaning
DARC is an important performance feature of the Athena water ionizer. The patented DARC Cleaning System eliminates the scale buildup that deteriorates performance in other ionizer brands. It allows the plates to be continuously cleaned behind the scenes and that frees up time for you while also boosting the efficiency-level of the Athena to amazing heights! DARC cleaning allows the Athena water ionizer to use mesh plates. DARC cleaning keeps plates free of calcium always and continuously. You never get even the slightest build-up of calcium on plates.
The Jupiter Athena H2's advanced plates are constructed of virtually indestructible materials [pure titanium coated with pure platinum - all medical grade].
Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer Reviews
There are no better reviews than the Jupiter Athena reviews. This is absolutely the best-made water ionizer that I know of. See reviews below.
A Demo of the Fantastic Performance of the Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer
Jupiter Athena Installation Demo
Filter Options for the Classic Athena: The Jupiter Classic Athena water ionizer comes with very high-quality silver-impregnated carbon fiters, but can use Ultra-Water filters if you want. UltraWater Filters are the best. As an intro to Ultra-Water filters, we will give you a huge, 30% rebate on any and all sets you order with your Classic Athena ionizer purchase.
For Warranty details please visit our Jupiter Water Ionizers page.